99 News Items in the feed, 99 Items in the news

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
99 News Items in the feed, 99 Items of news

If one should bore, tRump toadies will make more

99 Items of news, in the feed

*sung to 99 bottles of beer, on the wall

Have you noticed how people connected to Orange tRump seem to make a splash, when something needs to be pushed off of the front page ?

No such thing as bad publicity, for Orange tRump! He set the bar, for himself and his fans.

On 23 January 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused controversy when he stated the following during a campaign rally in Iowa-

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

In the service of truth-

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

This Is A Thing Donald Trump Just Said. For Real. This Is Real Life.

BEN DREYFUSS
JANUARY 23, 2016 6:56 PM

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/shorter-donald-trump-haha-my-supporters-are-so-stupid/

Context- gun rights, fan loyalty, (tRump pointing out that his fan base is not particularly gifted with a sense of right and wrong ?)

The weird quality of Orange tRump, that distorts reality.

tRump steps into the picture, and suddenly it is a Fun House Mirror, in a Halloween House of Horrors.

(Suddenly, it is not about the victims, but about his attitude toward the victims.)

tRump has recently joined hands, with hands that are covered with the gore and blood of Heather Heyer, 32 years old (Charlotteville Extremist Right Wing)

"I am a nationalist."

OCTOBER 24, 2018

Trump’s calls to “unify” in light of the attacks were largely rejected, with many describing them as hypocritical coming from a president who regularly smeared his perceived opponents and journalists. “President Trump’s words ring hollow until he reverses his statements that condone acts of violence,” Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. CNN president Jeff Zucker sharply denounced both Trump and Sanders for their “total and complete lack of understanding” on the seriousness of the president’s ongoing attacks against the media.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ous-packages-sent-to-democrats-cnn-this-week/

Orwell writes in his Notes on Nationalism:

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. Both words are normally used in so vague a way that any definition is liable to be challenged, but one must draw a distinction between them, since two different and even opposing ideas are involved. By ‘patriotism’ I mean devotion to a particular place and a particular way of life, which one believes to be the best in the world but has no wish to force on other people. Patriotism is of its nature defensive, both militarily and culturally. Nationalism, on the other hand, is inseparable from the desire for power. The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a24103912/donald-trump-nationalist-george-orwell/

Pittsburgh Current
Pittsburgh Current
@PghCurrent

People gathered in #SquirrelHill singing “I will build this world from love. And you must build this world from love....And god will build this world from love.”

4:29 PM · Oct 30, 2018

gsgs comment- Thousands of people gathered in the streets of Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh Current
Pittsburgh Current
@PghCurrent
·
8h
Today's @Rob_Rogers, presented without comment

Rob Rogers, "Tree of Hate," October 30, 2018 - Pittsburgh Current

pittsburghcurrent.com

gsgs comment-Orange tRump transformed into a large, wide, old anthropormorphic tree. KuKluxKlan hoods and skulls with hateful expressions grow as fruit. Nearby, a deathly anthropormorphic sapling grows. A skull at the top of the sapling emotes hate. It differs from the parent tree, because the sapling's branches bear swastikas as fruit. Someone has planted a sign next to the old tree.

Tree of Hate

The large old tree shouts ", I have no idea where he (the sapling) came from."

"How's My HAIR look ?"

Orange tRump could not tolerate the attention given to John McCain's passing.

It turns out that Mike Pence's fake 'rabbi' is actually a*fake, fake 'rabbi'

October 31, 2018

Loren Jacobs, who was invited onstage by Vice President Mike Pence to speak at a rally in Michigan for a GOP congressional candidate, was defrocked 15 years ago, according to a spokeswoman for the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations.

“Loren Jacobs was stripped of his rabbinic ordination by the UMJC in 2003, after our judicial board found him guilty of libel,” Monique Brumbach said in an email.

David Shyovitz, an associate professor of Jewish history at Northwestern University, said the GOP decision to “invite a rabbi who many in the Jewish community would consider a Christian is incredibly tone-deaf.

""Rabbis who are members of the Michigan Board of Rabbis are not participating in political campaigns.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...appeared-pence-so-n926406?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

https://www.dailykos.com

A Republican GOP club suddenly has graffitti and vandalism- An infamous White Supremacist leader is visiting...

Extremist Right Wing Republican scam, pretending to collect payback,(But in reality, they vandalized the property of their allies, and put the frame on Anti-Fascist activists)

A political event at a Brooklyn synagogue featuring Broad City star Ilana Glazer was canceled after hateful messages like “Die Jew Rats” were discovered on the walls — the latest in a string of anti-Semitic vandalizations around New York City.

Per the New York Times, Glazer was scheduled to host a get-out-the-vote at the Union Temple of Brooklyn in Prospect Heights, where she planned to interview journalist Amy Goodman and two candidates for the New York State Senate, Jim Gaughran and Andrew Gounardes. Shortly after 8 p.m., though, on the night of the event, Glazer announced that the event was canceled, after disturbing messages including “We are here,” “Hitler,” “Jew Better Be Ready,” and “End it now,” were found on the walls.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/11/ilana-glazer-canceled-event-due-to-anti-semitic-graffiti.html

Groups associated with Democrat causes do not participate in "framing"activities, because the Extreme Right Republicans are tied into a network. The truth is sure to be exposed.

OTOH, Right Wing Extremists are celebrated, if they murdered someone.

"Loser!"

Trump is afraid that he might lose.

Quick, provide a distraction !

Let's victimize the reporter!

Set him up!

(Just because there is a video of the event, it will not prevent the tRump White House from telling lies about what happened.)

on video-

White House intern is sent to take his microphone. She shoved her arm across the top of his arm. Fail. She shoved her hand and arm under his arm, and across the front of his body. She was determined to go in despite the fact his arm is moving. She moves her head backwards, to try to avoid his gesturing hand. The hand holding the microphone, was on the opposite side. His hand and arm that were raised, in a gesture to gain the Orange Entity's attention. His arm is directly in the way of her access. His arm is outstretched. She pivots, crashed into his arm, and switched to trying to use her other arm, but that failed, too.

She was sent to grab at the mike. His arm ends up above the crook of her arm, because she took the initiative and actions. He did not touch her with his hands.

Jim Acosta maintained control of his microphone, after she invaded his space, and put her hand on his microphone.

Sarah Burris
@SarahBurris
·
1h
Slowed down the @Acosta encounter to show the FOUR times the White House staffer touched HIM... not the other way around. Unclear if she's been suspended

8:53 PM · Nov 7, 2018

Immediate result ?

Parody videos.

(Ninja microphone stealer confronted by reporter with Matrix skills. Microphone holder bends backwards, and keeps microphone and asks a forbidden question.)

Karoli Kuns, writing for Media Bites, does not buy the Orange Liar's version of events-

(gsgs comment- Jim Acosta had an encounter with determined young woman during his direct confrontation with the Orange Liar.)

The excuse (that the Orange Liar is using) is that Acosta put his hands on an intern.

"It was actually the other way around, but truth isn't important to this White House."

Karoli Kuns has his say-
"Let me start this by saying that I think this whole scuffle was staged and intentional. The goal was to show Trump being tough with CNN, for him to repeat the "enemy of the people" lie, AND to give the White House an excuse to suspend Jim Acosta, which they have done."

"All a staged conflict to make Trump look masculine and virile, no doubt."

"Trump is engaging in Goebbels-level gaslighting.
"Yes."

"No exaggeration, that's exactly what it is."

"This (Trump sponsored side-show) is intended to distract from the Sessions constitutional crisis coming before us and the devastating loss of the House. They are trying all chaos maneuvers now in order to keep us all confused."

Here is where Acosta realized they'd locked him out:

Jim Acosta

@Acosta
I’ve just been denied entrance to the WH. Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit

7:46 PM - Nov 7, 2018

awww, We will not have Jeff "Evil Keebler Elf Cookie" Sessions, anymore.

The Keebler Elf Cookie inhabited by a force of pure evil!

Jeff Sessions accomplished the evil tasks set out for him. He served the purposes of Trump, and every White Supremacist Hate Group in the USA. Now, he is getting shoved aside because the Orange Entity needs a Get Out of Jail Free card.

MARK JOSEPH STERN, writing for Slate

November 7, 2018

Jeff Sessions used his immense power to make America a crueler, more brutal place. He was one of the most sadistic and unscrupulous attorneys general in American history.

At the Department of Justice, Sessions enforced the law in a manner that harmed racial minorities, immigrants, and LGBTQ people. He rolled back Obama-era drug sentencing reforms in an effort to keep nonviolent offenders locked away for longer. He reversed a policy that limited the DOJ’s use of private prisons. He undermined consent decrees with law enforcement agencies that had a history of misconduct and killed a program that helped local agencies bring their policing in line with constitutional requirements. And he lobbied against bipartisan sentencing reform, falsely claiming that such legislation would benefit “a highly dangerous cohort of criminals.”

Jeff Sessions compelled immigration judges to order the deportation of more unauthorized immigrants and punished them when they did not. He barred most victims of domestic violence from seeking asylum in the United States, deporting survivors back to their persecutors. He attempted to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, subjecting hundreds of thousands of young immigrants to deportation but was too inept to do so lawfully. He tried to prevent states and cities from protecting immigrants within their borders. And he implemented the “zero tolerance” family separation policy, imprisoning thousands of individuals at the border for the misdemeanor of unlawful entry, then seizing their children and locking them in cages. (Hundreds of these kids are still separated from their parents.)

Meanwhile, Sessions mobilized the DOJ’s attorneys to torture immigrant minors in other ways. He fought in court to keep undocumented teenagers pregnant against their will, defending the Trump administration’s decision to block their access to abortion. His Justice Department made the astonishing claim that the federal government could decide that forced birth was in the “best interest” of children. It also revealed these minors’ pregnancies to family members who threatened to abuse them. And when the American Civil Liberties Union defeated this position in court, his DOJ launched a failed legal assault on individual ACLU lawyers for daring to defend their clients.

Jeff Sessions oversaw family separation, forced birth, and mass incarceration, Sessions found time to degrade LGBTQ Americans and their families. He issued a memo alleging that federal civil rights laws do not protect transgender employees, a position the Justice Department recently reiterated to the Supreme Court. He also argued that these civil rights laws do not protect gay people. His DOJ defended Trump’s ban on open transgender military service by claiming that trans people are disordered deviants. Under his leadership, the DOJ also asked the Supreme Court to rule that many businesses have a First Amendment right to turn away same-sex couples. (Sessions gave a speech to the anti-LGBTQ group that brought that case to SCOTUS, thanking them for their “important work” on behalf of religious liberty.)

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-resign-disgrace.html

The Keebler Elf Cookie inhabited by a force of pure evil!

Jeff Sessions accomplished the evil tasks set out for him. He served the purposes of Trump, and every White Supremacist Hate Group in the USA. Now, he is getting shoved aside because the Orange Entity needs a Get Out of Jail Free card.

MARK JOSEPH STERN, writing for Slate

November 7, 2018

Jeff Sessions used his immense power to make America a crueler, more brutal place. He was one of the most sadistic and unscrupulous attorneys general in American history.

At the Department of Justice, Sessions enforced the law in a manner that harmed racial minorities, immigrants, and LGBTQ people. He rolled back Obama-era drug sentencing reforms in an effort to keep nonviolent offenders locked away for longer. He reversed a policy that limited the DOJ’s use of private prisons. He undermined consent decrees with law enforcement agencies that had a history of misconduct and killed a program that helped local agencies bring their policing in line with constitutional requirements. And he lobbied against bipartisan sentencing reform, falsely claiming that such legislation would benefit “a highly dangerous cohort of criminals.”

Jeff Sessions compelled immigration judges to order the deportation of more unauthorized immigrants and punished them when they did not. He barred most victims of domestic violence from seeking asylum in the United States, deporting survivors back to their persecutors. He attempted to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, subjecting hundreds of thousands of young immigrants to deportation but was too inept to do so lawfully. He tried to prevent states and cities from protecting immigrants within their borders. And he implemented the “zero tolerance” family separation policy, imprisoning thousands of individuals at the border for the misdemeanor of unlawful entry, then seizing their children and locking them in cages. (Hundreds of these kids are still separated from their parents.)

Meanwhile, Sessions mobilized the DOJ’s attorneys to torture immigrant minors in other ways. He fought in court to keep undocumented teenagers pregnant against their will, defending the Trump administration’s decision to block their access to abortion. His Justice Department made the astonishing claim that the federal government could decide that forced birth was in the “best interest” of children. It also revealed these minors’ pregnancies to family members who threatened to abuse them. And when the American Civil Liberties Union defeated this position in court, his DOJ launched a failed legal assault on individual ACLU lawyers for daring to defend their clients.

Jeff Sessions oversaw family separation, forced birth, and mass incarceration, Sessions found time to degrade LGBTQ Americans and their families. He issued a memo alleging that federal civil rights laws do not protect transgender employees, a position the Justice Department recently reiterated to the Supreme Court. He also argued that these civil rights laws do not protect gay people. His DOJ defended Trump’s ban on open transgender military service by claiming that trans people are disordered deviants. Under his leadership, the DOJ also asked the Supreme Court to rule that many businesses have a First Amendment right to turn away same-sex couples. (Sessions gave a speech to the anti-LGBTQ group that brought that case to SCOTUS, thanking them for their “important work” on behalf of religious liberty.)

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-resign-disgrace.html

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was a blatant racist, sadist and gay-basher, however, the person Trump picks to replace him will probably be even WORSE!

Stephen Colbert gives Jeff Sessions the sendoff he deserves.

For those that have not had the pleasure of Colbert's satirical portrayal of Jeff Sessions, Colbert borrowed a bit from the cartoon pages. If G.W. Bush could be portrayed by a twig from bush, Sessions could be represented by a tiny vanilla Keebler cookie in the shape of a story book elf, that had blindingly white filling.

Farewell Speech

Keebler Cookie Sessions: Thank you, Stephen, for this opportunity to be welcomed anywhere. It is with a heavy heart and a cream filling that I bid you all a fond adieu and one final “I do not recall.” I humbly request my severance pay in sweet tea and Confederate dollars. And while my service was cut short in an untimely manner, well, that’s just the way my cookie crumbles.

Please feed me to seagulls on the banks of Mobile Bay! Goodbye forever.

DO IT, STEPHEN! DO IT! DO IT!

(Colbert crushes the Keebler Sessions up in his hand and eats some of the crumbs.)

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ff-Sessions-by-eating-him-on-live-TV#comments

gsgs comment- The tiny toxic racist arsehole may be out of office, but I am certain that there will still be phone calls from the WH after he is gone.

There are Americans that are putting in determined efforts to oppose Orange tRump, and Sessions is at the center of the most hurtful efforts taken against them.

Stephen Colbert gives Jeff Sessions the sendoff he deserves.

For those that have not had the pleasure of Colbert's satirical portrayal of Jeff Sessions, Colbert borrowed a bit from the cartoon pages. If G.W. Bush could be portrayed by a twig from bush, Sessions could be represented by a tiny vanilla Keebler cookie in the shape of a story book elf, that had blindingly white filling.

Farewell Speech

Keebler Cookie Sessions: Thank you, Stephen, for this opportunity to be welcomed anywhere. It is with a heavy heart and a cream filling that I bid you all a fond adieu and one final “I do not recall.” I humbly request my severance pay in sweet tea and Confederate dollars. And while my service was cut short in an untimely manner, well, that’s just the way my cookie crumbles.

Please feed me to seagulls on the banks of Mobile Bay! Goodbye forever.

DO IT, STEPHEN! DO IT! DO IT!

(Colbert crushes the Keebler Sessions up in his hand and eats some of the crumbs.)

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ff-Sessions-by-eating-him-on-live-TV#comments

gsgs comment- The tiny toxic racist arsehole may be out of office, but I am certain that there will still be phone calls from the WH after he is gone.

There are Americans that are putting in determined efforts to oppose Orange tRump, and Sessions is at the center of the most hurtful efforts taken against them.

You people are an insult to the intelligence of educated people.:rolleyes:

Wonkette and Bill Palmer need to get together, and make a video.

:D

"Everyone one of you has that one ignorant, bigoted, bloviating, know-nothing, know-it-all distant relative you’re dreading having to listen to during Thanksgiving dinner. Not me, my family is cool, I’m just talking about the rest of you. But you know what I’m talking about, because it’s that one relative who says ridiculously idiotic things like this: “Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS – Whatever happened to Global Warming?” Except in this instance, those words were just uttered by the so-called President of the United States."

"No, really. This is where we’re now at as a nation. The most proudly ignorant guy in the country is occupying the office of President of the United States, spouting the most idiotically false things he can come up with, thus giving a voice to America’s bottom feeding buffoons. There’s no other, more diplomatic way to say it: this guy is a hero to dumbasses."

"Donald Trump has since followed up his “global warming” tweet with yet another embarrassment, this time about how it’s the fault of the “fake news media” that there are traffic jams, or something or other. At this point it’s getting difficult to figure out what he’s talking about. Average annual temperatures are at an all time high, but Trump surely doesn’t know how that kind of math works. After all, he managed to run two casinos into the ground while going bankrupt six times."

https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/oh-come-on-just-shut-up-you-idiot/14175/

They followed orders, and created a ker-fuffle in *Shock* New York city!

November 30, 2018

Two more members of the White Supremacist group have been arrested in connection with the street brawl outside the Upper East Side Republican headquarters last month.

A total of eight fascists and three anti-fascist protests have been arrested and charged for participating in the clash.

During the altercation, at least a dozen White Supremacists were seen on video kicking a protester in the fetal position, shouting homophobic slurs, and bragging about smashing the head of a "fucking foreigner."

Afterwards, the leader of violent White Supremacists boasted of having "a lot of support in the NYPD

http://gothamist.com/2018/11/30/proud_cucks_power_vacuum.php

This particular group has recently lost the original leader, and has quickly gone through a succession of leaders.

Leaderless, at this point.

http://gothamist.com/2018/11/30/proud_cucks_power_vacuum.php

December 2, 2018

Vice President's duty, while Trump is busy ?

Pence tweets — then deletes — photo

Edit Reality- Erase Tweet, Crop Photograph, Edit Tweet

(Tweets are legal government documentation- It's a non-no)

Minutes after BuzzFeed News reached out to the White House and Pence’s office regarding the picture, the tweet was deleted and reposted, but this time without the image with the QAnon patch.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/mike-pence-deleted-picture-qanon-florida

Vice President Mike Pence posted photos of himself posing with "courageous" Florida law enforcement officers Friday afternoon. One of the officers, from the Broward County Sheriff's Office SWAT team, is proudly wearing a #QAnon patch on his uniform:

https://www.alternet.org/pence-twee...earing-far-right-qanon-conspiracy-theory-logo

Broward County Florida Sheriff is wearing a QAnon patch on his para military tactical camouflage riot gear

WTF ?

Mike Pence posted a photo on Twitter with a Flordia law enforcement officer wearing a QAnon patch for sale on Amazon pic****itter.com/vnOkk1l5Ee

— Jared Holt (@jaredlholt) November 30, 2018

The Miami New Times, which also reported on Pence's #QAnon photo, calls the far right wing extremist #QAnon conspiracy theory "painfully stupid," and "batshit-insane."

Jared Holt
Jared Holt
@jaredlholt
·
5h
Jerry reports that the law enforcement official I traced the QAnon patch on has been demoted

3:59 PM · Dec 3, 2018

Jerry Iannelli
Jerry Iannelli
@jerryiannelli
NEW: Matt Patten, the @browardsheriff
cop who wore a #QAnon patch while meeting Mike Pence, has been kicked off the SWAT team & BSO Homeland-Security squad. He was issued a written reprimand today in which BSO said it was embarrassed by the news coverage

3:59 PM · Dec 3, 2018

South Florida QAnon Cop Gets Demoted From SWAT Team

Reprimanded and demoted.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/broward-sheriffs-office-demotes-qanon-cop-matt-patten-10940330

The writer of the article seems to find it troubling, that they gave a QAnon believer a gun, and authority to arrest people.

Kelly leaves White House with his reputation in tatters

In Kelly’s fall from grace we see the key phenomenon of those who choose to work for Trump — it never works out well

In nearly all of these cases, these were bad people who were exposed as such after deciding to take a job with the president. In Kelly’s case, his badness was not visible to most. It lurked under the surface. Working for Trump gave it a chance to come out, fully flowered. It’s small wonder that Trump is now having such difficult finding someone to replace Kelly as chief of staff.

After all, if we’ve learned anything over the past two years, it’s that everything and everyone Trump touches is made worse for it.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...ion-tatters/G9RS2iyzKgi1atydmsQvZP/story.html

author- MICHAEL A. COHEN

Michael Cohen VERIFIED
Staten Island, NY
Freelance Journalist — Freelance
Arts and Entertainment, Crime and Justice, Politics, U.S.
As seen in: The Washington Post, Medium, New York Daily News, U.S. News & World Report, The Nation, Philly.com, San Francisco Chronicle, HipHopDX, New Times Broward-Palm Beach, Wisconsin Public Radio

Freelance writer/journalist covering politics, hip hop, and social justice. Former blogger @NewTimesBroward

https://muckrack.com/michael-cohen-1

Trump's Mike Cohen

December 8, 2018

Why Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Docs Are Huge Trouble for Trump

The president is implicated in a crime that he can’t escape even if he sacks Robert Mueller

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/michael-cohen-trump-crime-766564/

So many Trump irons in the fire, so many Trump fiasco events

"The Wall" issue is proving to be an embarrassment. Weak Trump image. Wall Street is not flattering. Russia lie exposed to public. Investigations into Trump finances are multiplying, Democrats are demanding documents.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...dministration-produce-documents-idUSKBN1OI22J

New York killed his money laundering operation. Denying immigrants sanctuary and asylum got more difficult-

"US judge strikes down Trump administration asylum policies targeting domestic and gang violence victims

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...victims-jeff-sessions-us-border-a8691706.html

Quick! Do something dramatic ?

Trump admin to lift sanctions on firms owned by Russian oligarch Deripaska

https://thehill.com/regulation/nati...sanctions-on-firms-owned-by-russian-oligarch?

The SDF estimates that some 5,000 Isis fighters remain in that last pocket, which it will capture in the “coming weeks”, according to SDF commander Lilwa al-Abdullah.

The operation has been one of the toughest battles faced by the SDF. Whereas in previous battles Isis has made deals to retreat to other areas, there is nowhere else to escape to from Hajin.

And because it is its last holdout, the battle is being led by its most experienced fighters. There have been significant casualties on both sides. The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that some 793 Isis fighters have been killed since the beginning of the operation to take Hajin in mid-September, while 464 SDF fighters have died.

The US-led coalition to defeat Isis did not respond to a request for comment. A State Department spokesperson said: "For operational security reasons we have no comment on the movement of State Department personnel."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...thdrawal-isis-end-islamic-state-a8690871.html

An abrupt US withdrawal would mean abandoning Washington’s closest ally inside Syria, the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, which has done most of the fighting in clearing Isis fighters out of its strongholds. They are being threatened with a cross-border offensive from Turkey, which sees them as indistinguishable from Kurdish Workers’ party (PKK) militants inside Turkey.

The defence secretary, James Mattis, has consistently argued that the US troops served a vital national interest by maintaining the offensive against residual Isis pockets and a signal of intent not to cede Syria to Iranian control.

A large US base at Tanf near the Iraqi border has been used as a buffer against Iranian proxies who covet the area as a land corridor linking Iran to Damascus. An evacuation of that base would signal a decision that maintaining that buffer was no longer a national security priority.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/19/us-troops-syria-withdrawal-trump

Russia/Turkey/Saudi Arabia/ Syria/Iran/Iraq

Matt Whitaker, the temporary, handpicked, interim replacement AG consulted with the DOJ lawyers who told him he didn't have to recuse himself from overseeing Mueller's operation.

As a general rule, if you’re already under FBI criminal investigation, and you’re illegally appointed to a job on an acting basis with the mandate that you commit felonies while on the job, and everyone around you is just waiting for the chance to nail you for committing those felonies, it’s not going to end well for you

December 21, 2018

Thursday we learned that Matt Whitaker refused to recuse himself from the Trump-Russia investigation even after he was advised to by the Department of Justice. On Friday we learned that, for the past few weeks, Donald Trump has been privately berating Whitaker and demanding that he do more to protect Trump from his various worsening criminal scandals. That’s a problem on too many levels to count.

"...if Whitaker so much as breathes wrong with regard to the Trump-Russia scandal, he’ll be rung up for obstruction of justice as well. It gets worse."

Whitaker is reportedly under investigation for his scam toilet company, so he could be looking at prison either way. As of tonight, he’s toast no matter what he does.

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/matt-whitaker-nice-knowing-you/14884/

TRUMP LASHED OUT AT WHITAKER AFTER EXPLOSIVE COHEN REVELATION

(CNN, December 21, 2018)

Trump is going Rogue telling Whitaker to Quiet the Prosecutors

How many ways can this go wrong?

Let’s us count the ways.

1) Trump looks more guilty.

2) Whitaker looks mobbed-up taking order from Trump.

3) The New Congress will indict Whitaker on Ethic violations.

4) Trump once again Obstructs Justice — now on this ‘Campaign Finance Violations Thing’.

5) Trump makes Cohen’s testimony look all the more credible, by trying to shut him up behind the scenes.

6) Trump knows that the Trump Moscow Project story, needs to stay below the surface. Because that signed Letter of Intent is not helping his case.

7) Trump suspects Cohen has a Tape on the Putin bribe for the Top Floor of Trump Tower Moscow too. So Trump desperately wants to bury this story.

Trump can’t even obstruct justice right.

https://www.dailykos.com/blogs/recent

Back