ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky-E-leven said:
I thought we could be blindfolded and whichever hot chick we hit with the darts was the one we took home.

Sound okay?

~lucky

Works for me....but I think you're the only hot chick in here right now, so we may have to wait a bit...I'll put up a wet t-shirt contest sign to attract vict...um...customers.:cool:

I'mjust here for the writer's special and my nice corner booth. Someone make sure lucky is pointed in the opposit direction & I'll ake a run fo rit.

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
I'mjust here for the writer's special and my nice corner booth. Someone make sure lucky is pointed in the opposit direction & I'll ake a run fo rit.

-Colly

You can run, but you can't hide.

*cackles*

I'll get you my pretty!

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
I know. She's been hella busy as far as I can tell.

Maybe later?

~lucky

Probably when I'm not around, I think she's avoiding me since I let RG abscond with her.

Colly's in the corner doing some research for me, but I think you can still dart her from here.

10pts if you get her in the ass.

ABSTRUSE said:
Probably when I'm not around, I think she's avoiding me since I let RG abscond with her.

Colly's in the corner doing some research for me, but I think you can still dart her from here.

10pts if you get her in the ass.

Oh you know I'm going for her ass! :p

~lucky

ABSTRUSE said:
Where the hella is vella? I keep missing her these days.
She's bouncing in, she's bouncing out. She's pretty hard to catch that lass.

Oh, hi everyone! Is there a keg of something soothing in the bar with my name on it? I have a wordspitter shootout duel scheduled in the poetry forum in 1,5 hours (you're all invited to watch me get my ass kicked if that pleases your fine tastes), and I need to steady me violin strung nerves...

#L

ABSTRUSE said:
I toss something under her table and when she bends over to look, shoot!

Thanks, but I wanna get her while she's running. The dart outta slow her down for a sec and have you seen those shoes she's wearing? :eek: I rather like the pursuit. Wanna grab the stopwatch and see how long it takes me to get to her and have her hog-tied?

~lucky ;)

lucky-E-leven said:
Thanks, but I wanna get her while she's running. The dart outta slow her down for a sec and have you seen those shoes she's wearing? :eek: I rather like the pursuit. Wanna grab the stopwatch and see how long it takes me to get to her and have her hog-tied?

~lucky ;)

I'll time you. Gotta get Liar's keg first.

Colleen Thomas said:
You toss that dart & you mght find it's me chasing you

-Colly

Even better.

*Lucky grins wickedly and lets the dart fly, her aim straight and true...let the games begin*

~lucky

Honey123 said:
count me in...should be fun to watch...

LIAR----> :kiss:
How appropriate, a kiss for good luck, from one of the finest wenches in all the west. :)

See I might not survive. I've heard some fierce things about the cowgirl in the other end of that dusty, evacuated street...

#L

Liar said:
How appropriate, a kiss for good luck, from one of the finest wenches in all the west. :)

I'll do more than kiss you, partner....

See I might not survive. I've heard some fierce things about the cowgirl in the other end of that dusty, evacuated street...

#L

Okay....I haven't even begun to drink...but what the hell are you talking about????

lucky-E-leven said:
True, but not even having 'acted' it in a while I should probably brush up on my dramatic ability.

:rolleyes:

~lucky

p.s. Have no doubt that as soon as I'm done doing the grown up thing I'll be back here raising hell and getting naked. ;)

Oh, I sincerely hope so. :D :p :devil:

lucky-E-leven said:
I'd like a tall glass of something Red just now. ;)

~lucky

Hey...my AV is in red...I have a red tank on.....

ME! ME!! ME!!!

I will even come closer to ensure you hit me in the right spots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back