The Adventures Of Jim Johnson

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
WARNING TO NICE PEOPLE.
GEE BEE really means GAME BOARD and you prolly wanna be on a game thread, not here.

I'm so sorry, I have you on IGGY because you exceed my daily requirement for NICE.

My grandson dropped by last night. I was in bed (7 oclock) when he arrived but remembered how I ran wild, too, when I was 19. When I was 30 I wanted my bed more than strange pussy. Its true. At the time, 1979, I rose at 4am and drove 3 hours to Orlando every day. We were building the Disney Epcot Park. I got home about 7, ate, and went to bed.

But I digress.

My grandson just got his truck outta the garage. It has a new engine. I suggested he find an old truck in great shape, and restore it. Hence the new engine. He needed some wheels to travel to his college, 1000 miles away. He hadn't eaten so I treated him to McDonalds. Its open and close by. It was fulla high school girls with fat asses.

Next I filled his truck with gas.

Then I had AAA come unlock the door. He locked himself out when we got home. I'll get him AAA for Christmas.

My grandson dropped by last night. I was in bed (7 oclock) when he arrived but remembered how I ran wild, too, when I was 19. When I was 30 I wanted my bed more than strange pussy. Its true. At the time, 1979, I rose at 4am and drove 3 hours to Orlando every day. We were building the Disney Epcot Park. I got home about 7, ate, and went to bed.

But I digress.

My grandson just got his truck outta the garage. It has a new engine. I suggested he find an old truck in great shape, and restore it. Hence the new engine. He needed some wheels to travel to his college, 1000 miles away. He hadn't eaten so I treated him to McDonalds. Its open and close by. It was fulla high school girls with fat asses.

Next I filled his truck with gas.

Then I had AAA come unlock the door. He locked himself out when we got home. I'll get him AAA for Christmas.

As an alleged therapist at the time, why would you be building Epcot Park?

Not "alleged". And the better term is psychologist.
And funny how you just emulated Disgustipated; I wouldn't have taken him for your role model.:rolleyes:

I was in grad school using the JBJ Scholarship. It required me to keep my union card active so I could occasionally make some real money to pay bills and tuition et. I worked, went to school, worked on and off. With the union its possible if you keep the card active and stay on the list for jobs. Many union jobs are short term projects. I did work for the Boilermakers and IronWorkers but was a Sheet Metal Worker. At EpCot we put a roof on the GM building.

Oh rats! HASH is on my dum fuck list forever and ever. But ROB is there, so he wont be alone.

GB is like Skank Central Station these days. Maybe Tranny Central Station.

I was in grad school using the JBJ Scholarship. It required me to keep my union card active so I could occasionally make some real money to pay bills and tuition et. I worked, went to school, worked on and off. With the union its possible if you keep the card active and stay on the list for jobs. Many union jobs are short term projects. I did work for the Boilermakers and IronWorkers but was a Sheet Metal Worker. At EpCot we put a roof on the GM building.

I have a bunch of friends who are union ironworkers... what was your local?

Odd how you got so many journeyman's cards in your lifetime. You'll have to tell everyone how you were able to do it.

I have a bunch of friends who are union ironworkers... what was your local?

Odd how you got so many journeyman's cards in your lifetime. You'll have to tell everyone how you were able to do it.

My local was 57, then it became 15. Union agreements allow composite crews when crafts do the same work. I occasionally worked with insulators, they wrap lots of their pipe with sheet metal. Boilermakers knew shit about fiberglass tanks, so I worked on those for them. Ironworkers lay decking just as sheet metal workers do.

LIT needs a PLEASE KISS MY ASS BOARD for piss poor deluded writers who want the crap they write affirmed and applauded.

I don't recall the writers name. but Hemingway submitted his wares to a prominent writer who hated Hemingway. Hemingway, correctly, believed that worst enemies are better critics.

Teacher Jaime Escalante told his math students they had an opportunity to earn a real D with him.

My local was 57, then it became 15. Union agreements allow composite crews when crafts do the same work. I occasionally worked with insulators, they wrap lots of their pipe with sheet metal. Boilermakers knew shit about fiberglass tanks, so I worked on those for them. Ironworkers lay decking just as sheet metal workers do.

Odd, I don't know any ironworkers that help wrap pipe with sheet metal.

Did you work structural or foundation?

Odd, I don't know any ironworkers that help wrap pipe with sheet metal.

Did you work structural or foundation?

Crafts do similar work, when they do similar work they use composit crews.

I held a Class A Industrial Sheet Metal card. I did it all.

Good News Libs

If you lost your ass back in 2008 from stock losses and the real estate collapse, and made sweet contributions to Obama, youre whole again. If you simply lost your house or 401K or job, it sux to be you. Its all trickle down Obama says.

I smell shit! Who farted?

^^^^
Forgets he has Alzheimer's. :(

tumblr_n0zpq4o3tJ1re0c97o1_500.jpg

Crafts do similar work, when they do similar work they use composit crews.

I held a Class A Industrial Sheet Metal card. I did it all.

So you held two separate journeyman's cards at the same time, all the while being a therapist too?

And you were a "junior gladiator" at age 3.

Sure thing... totally believable.

Back