Make it sexual

d_shane

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Posts
126
I see most of the threads on Lit start off very descriptive and informative. "Steve is 37 years old,,,a mechanic, good looking, single."

I want to see if any of you "females" are creative enough to create a story with me with the least amount of information as possible.

The start to this story will be a "one liner". It does not matter to me your response. You will Know nothing of the main character,,,,we will discover all that as the story progresses.

The "one liner" will follow.
 
"The surf in Galveston Bay is a little choppy today!"

She always worried when he wanted to take their daughter out. It wasn't that she didn't trust his navigational skills; it was that she didn't trust the bay. Well, not the bay literally, more specifically the water. Like fire, it is a force to be reckoned with. You don't approach it without a healthy respect for its power.

She always thought of it as a loaded gun pointed directly at whomever dared to take it on. This was thanks to her father, who'd brought her up around the wet substance that teemed with life. Often she pondered the irony of this colloquialism, "teemed with life". Water was always dressed for death, the sooner one acknowledged that reality the better prepared you'd be to face it. The fact remained, their little girl couldn't give the bay it's proper dues. She revered her daddy; and no-one could serve two masters.
 
Back
Top