Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 11:56 AM   #4976
Farawyn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekka View Post
Non-con... *deep sighs and swoons*
For sick fucks like us.

Old 11-05-2017, 12:47 PM   #4977
HisArpy
Loose canon extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farawyn View Post
I've been firmly in Non-Con. I don't go to Incest Taboo much.
It's not really an incest story. Instead it's about a new stepmom who gets talked into having an ongoing affair with the twin steps who everyone thinks are having incestuous sex with each other. She doesn't want to but gives in. They all get caught eventually but it works out in the end.

There are more than enough explicit and steamy bits to satisfy anyone male or female. It's also told from a First Person female POV and has good ratings and an H.

The other story is short (8K words) and is cute. Not much reference to sex but there's a lot of reference to music. The characters are unique with a lot of understated references that become more obvious as the reader gets deeper into the story. Lots of unexpected details but the ratings aren't as high because there's no actual sex scenes.

My Literotica stories

Old 11-05-2017, 12:59 PM   #4978
MeekMe
Unsweetened

I never read the incest section even if itís ďnot really incest.Ē When I read erotica, I hate long drawn out stories and just really donít care about the character backgrounds. Iím not reading for a great story and donít care about the writing much at all. Iím just looking to get off and have something for the spank bank later. Non-con and sci-fi is where itís at. Preferably both together. Anything else is just a waste of my time.

Old 11-05-2017, 08:18 PM   #4979
ToPleaseHim
BDSM Moderator

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Closed Thread