Our Paragraphs

Bringing this from another thread :)

NOTHING is too small or too big for me! Cum over and see for yourself! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Okay.........put it on and take a picture!!! Prove it!!

Well thankfully Tali my bathing suit top is a tiny bit big for him, however yours would be huge on him! Lucky you! ;) Now bring it over for some pool fun :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Well thankfully Tali my bathing suit top is a tiny bit big for him, however yours would be huge on him! Lucky you! ;) Now bring it over for some pool fun :kiss:

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG I love it!! Need some tissue Sean? :D

Thanks ladies! High praise from two of my favorite Kitties who don't Glitter!!

If you think I look hot in that suit, I still prefer the black one!

attachment.php

But you should see it on Kitty!! WOWZERS!!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„

There's my sexy slut!! :p
Hey all of us kitties can glitter you know :devil:

Hello you two gorgeous beasts :D I love the new pics - although weirdly I have a black fringe bikini just like that (unfortunately Sean looks better than me in it!).

Hope you two are off having some deliciously dirty times together :kiss: :devil:

attachment.php

Hahahaha! Very cute! You guys should come lay out with me. ;)

Sean, you're so silly sexy! I love it!
The black fringe is my favorite. :heart::kiss:
Now -- let's give G-Kitty a turn at the bathing suit show! :devil:

Hello you two gorgeous beasts :D I love the new pics - although weirdly I have a black fringe bikini just like that (unfortunately Sean looks better than me in it!).

Hope you two are off having some deliciously dirty times together :kiss: :devil:

Thank you! Black does flatter me! And the fringe is sexy! Haha

You two are so delightfully playful! You're a knock-out, Sean.

Absolutely agree -- black is best. Now show us Kitty in black fringe... pretty please...

The outfit I'm picking out for Kitty is a bit different than this one. It's more of a bday suit. I hope that's ok with everyone. Hehe!!

Hahahaha! Very cute! You guys should come lay out with me. ;)

Do you say "come lay you?" Or is that just what I heard?? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sean, you're so silly sexy! I love it!
The black fringe is my favorite. :heart::kiss:
Now -- let's give G-Kitty a turn at the bathing suit show! :devil:

I'm hearing the black is a hands down winner! Now I just need to wear it out to the pool and her a few pics!

^^^^ you should only wear tops like that!! If you have to wear clothes!

Back