Fiery woman looking for older man (Now!)

RubyJulie

Experienced
Hi all,

Where should I begin this? Well, I should begin by saying my name is neither “Ruby” nor “Julie”, it was a nickname given to me as a child, but you may call me either of these if you like.

Here’s what I’m looking for: I’m looking for a man, roughly in his forties, the masculine type. I could go a few years younger or older, but I’m mainly looking for someone who I can share my day with, but someone who I have sexual chemistry with as well. I’m looking for someone who is unattached. I don’t want someone who is in a relationship or married. Other than that, I’m pretty open-minded about looks, occupations, etc.

Me: I’m a 31-year-old female, attractive, feminine, who is pretty much man-crazy. I have a decent job that pays the bills and I enjoy books, music, politics (Democrat here who appreciates a nice Democratic man), jogging and writing. As for sex, I don’t want to give it away; I have a few kinks like most people and maybe those will collide with another kinky individual?

Anyway, please Private Message me if interested. Thanks!

Also, to any catty persons out there who do not like this thread, please know that if you write a nasty message in response, you’re only bumping this thread – which I can do myself. Thank you so much. :cattail:

XOXO,
RubyJulie

And...

Where are you, in case of a desire to meet someday ?

Back