*Cinderella Girl*

Thankyou all...I Will mix things up with my photos...here is a 'normal one' ;):heart::heart:

Attachments

• Normal.jpg
    Normal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 11
I find it hard to believe!!

Hi,

So why am I posting here? Well, to feel alive again I guess. I hardly see my husband and when I do he is too tired to do anything, go anywhere. I have not been on a holiday for 12 years.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He runs his own business and we have a wonderful standard if living. He provides everything except .....well whatever us missing. That spark. The feeling ...

They do say first impressions count after all.

I feel your pain MD - although in my case, the lack of a sex life is my fault because I was a naughty boy and got caught! - however, I work for myself and take holidays (accompanied by mobile phone and laptop) so at least I get a break … with my wife but still no naughty stuff! … so why your hubby can't do this for you is hard to understand. Having seen your photos, if I was him I'd be doing everything I could to make you happy and keep you from thinking about what might be available elsewhere!

I'm sure everyone on Lit will offer you support and sympathy (and a night of hard fucking with a big stiff cock) even if none of us are in a position to actually do much to help you with your predicament.

Purely selfishly, I do travel around the UK with work so if there was an opportunity for me to help with the spark or the feeling then I'd be happy to offer a shoulder to cry on, an ear for listening and anything else you may feel could be useful to help you through a difficult time.

Thanks all

Such a lovey bunch of people on here!

Choosing my next photo is proving to be quite the task!
I am going to try this...something about a Black & White photo that I like..

Hope you do too

:heart::heart::heart:

Oh I love the generous dose of cleavage. That's such a sexy photo x

MissyDizzy, there is nothing ordinary about you! You are a stunning looking woman. Your hubby should be making time for you, too. I know that I would always have time for you. Very lovely and sexy photos and audio!

Thanks all

Hope you do too

Beautiful deep cleavage. I love it.

Sexy voice. Nice to here an English accent

Thankyou all...I Will mix things up with my photos...here is a 'normal one' ;):heart::heart:

Still gorgeous, even though you are covered.

Thanks all

Hope you do too

Holy mother of God that is one very hot view, absolutely gorgeous darlin' :catroar:

And a beautifully soft sexy voice too, I am going to love coming by your thread :rose:

I’ll take normal any day, just as sexy and arousing.... such a sweet and sexy voice as well, wonder what you sound like turned on and in the “moment”?:devil:

It has been quite a day and a bit for me on here. I try to get back to everyone! So bare with me!

Anyway, was just playing around with this...This is photo sexy or not?

Attachments

• Sexy or not.jpg
    Sexy or not.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 9
It has been quite a day and a bit for me on here. I try to get back to everyone! So bare with me!

Anyway, was just playing around with this...This is photo sexy or not?

a cleavage like this is always sexy, either on normal pic, or B/W or negative... ;)

Back