Question about men showing off wives photos in person

I really love watching another mans wife or girlfriend while he tells me secrets about her. It's really something special, I've only done it online though.
 
wives photos

Sharing pictures is fun but it Is much more fun to actually share the wife with someone
 
If anyone would like to chat on yahoo and share their wife or girlfriend, send me a note :)
 
Would love to

but the wife is to shy to have any photos taken of her. The closest I have come is with one particular guy I have been able to play with. He likes it when I show up wearing a pair of my wife's panties. I have described to him what she looks like and seeing me in them and smelling her fragrance seems to really turn him on.
 
I have seen this on some other forums. The idea interesting as are some of the personal accounts so far.
 
Wow this is hot! I wish I had some pictures of my wife to share. Would love to stroke a man, and more as we look at each others wives.
 
couple guys i use to trade pix. Would set it up where he would host... the guy would scroll through the pix of his wife, while he'd get the guys off
 
Haven't shared but have shown my best friend pics before which he obviously liked. He's one my wife wants to have together and she fantasizes about him fucking her, me blowing him, him fucking me while I'm inside her, and any other number of combinations you want to imagine.

Would be fun to show him more pics and maybe even let him watch a video of her sucking me while talking him into a MMF threesome. Can see that discussion progressing to me telling him I'll suck his cock while he watches the video of her sucking me. Even if the threesome doesn't happen (and I'm sure it will based on previous conversations), I think that sucking a best friend while he watches a video of your wife blowing your cock would make a good lit story.
 
It is Hot.

I met my suck buddy one day and for whatever reason, I could not get fully hard. I had earlier confessed to him that I would love to watch my wife get fucked by another guy. My buddy then described exactly what he would do to her as he stroked me. I got rock hard in seconds and he finished me off with a fantastic blow job. I had such a big load for him, it was incredible.
 
Love to have a little slide show for a few friends or maybe leave out a few pictures of her naked for my neighbor to see when he comes over .
 
Have lots of gf pics,....

And vids to share. I travel overseas,..have a few gfs that I play with. Cause there's nothing happening at home anymore. Gimme a pm if you want to trade,..chat and share thoughts of what we'd all do together!!!
 
I was just wondering how many men have actually done this. It sounds like it could be fun.
 
Haven't shared but have shown my best friend pics before which he obviously liked. He's one my wife wants to have together and she fantasizes about him fucking her, me blowing him, him fucking me while I'm inside her, and any other number of combinations you want to imagine.

Would be fun to show him more pics and maybe even let him watch a video of her sucking me while talking him into a MMF threesome. Can see that discussion progressing to me telling him I'll suck his cock while he watches the video of her sucking me. Even if the threesome doesn't happen (and I'm sure it will based on previous conversations), I think that sucking a best friend while he watches a video of your wife blowing your cock would make a good lit story.


You friend is a lucky guy!
 
No Photo

In Mexico, Cancun
I'm sitting at a bar table there is a couple across from me; he raises her very short skirt, she spreads her legs, he fingers her while I watch. I almost came in my jeans. I bought them a drink and whispered "thank you" as I walked by their table.

Chicago, summertime: Gino's (for those of you that know it) Two woman sitting at a table facing me; one hikes up her summer dress, no panties, and for the next 30 minutes teases me. I regret not having said anything. Not sure if it was an invitation or just a wild thing on her part. But it sure was an enjoyable dinner.

Life is good!
 
couple guys i use to trade pix. Would set it up where he would host... the guy would scroll through the pix of his wife, while he'd get the guys off

I've done something very similar. I had a friend I met over to my place and gave him my phone with pics on it and a pair of her panties. He had me suck him while he enjoyed the pics and her panties.
 
Had a couple guys send me photos of their wives, etc and we jerked off together over them... and tributed a couple ;)
 
I've shown pics and vids on Omegle and watched guys j/o / cum to them. Never had reciprocation or done it in real life though
 
Back
Top