Letting a man suck your dick

I think there are women out there that are equally as good as a man is at sucking cock! That being said, the best I've experienced was from a man I met here on Lit!

Met a guy that was so insistent the other night... that and I had more than my share to drink ended up lying on a picnic table at a beach park pants on the ground legs bent over his shoulders:)
an he almost had me screaming it was that good!
Never thought a bloke that big would blow that well:heart:

You obviously inspired him to new heights of ability

It would be nice to have a man sucking me as I suck him - I speak as a straight married guy with slight bi tendencies which she doesn't know about.

It surely is

It would be nice to have a man sucking me as I suck him - I speak as a straight married guy with slight bi tendencies which she doesn't know about.

I must add that it surely is nice to have a man to suck my dick and to return the favor for him.

I think there are women out there that are equally as good as a man is at sucking cock! That being said, the best I've experienced was from a man I met here on Lit![/QUOTE
Hi Tommy45 nice to meet you :D

Yes I would

Let a man suck my dick, but I would rather suck than be sucked.
I've never had a real blowjob from a man, (they say men are better than women when it comes to sucking cock), but I have had several women suck my cock. If a man is better than some of those women, he would have to be awfully fucking good.

To tell you the truth, Ive only had one guy suck my dick as good as any girl Ive been with. But I think that had a whole lot to do with the situation and other stimulation.

That being said, I get much more enjoyment from sucking a dick than having a man suck mine. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem achieving an orgasm with a guy, but women are just better in my experiences

To tell you the truth, Ive only had one guy suck my dick as good as any girl Ive been with. But I think that had a whole lot to do with the situation and other stimulation.

That being said, I get much more enjoyment from sucking a dick than having a man suck mine. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem achieving an orgasm with a guy, but women are just better in my experiences
I can relate! I've had my dick sucked my a few guys but I can't say it was better than any girl that has done it. I too get more enjoyment from sucking a cock than having a man suck mine, and I would put money on it that I can do it better than any woman..lol!

I agree with the last two posts. I would rather suck a cock than have a guy suck me. I said "rather". I am not against getting sucked by another guy, I would just prefer to do the sucking.

sucking

I have sucked 2 cocks , the first being when I was 56. He was 70 and he took me to new heights as far as oral sex is concerned. A lovely guy and so glad I met him. The second guy was my age but I felt he was a little selfish. He loved kissing which was great and we ended up coming in a 69 but as soon as we had cum he wanted me out of the room, could have been better. Saying that I love being sucked by a man as much as I like sucking a nice cock.

I have sucked 2 cocks , the first being when I was 56. He was 70 and he took me to new heights as far as oral sex is concerned. A lovely guy and so glad I met him. The second guy was my age but I felt he was a little selfish. He loved kissing which was great and we ended up coming in a 69 but as soon as we had cum he wanted me out of the room, could have been better. Saying that I love being sucked by a man as much as I like sucking a nice cock.

I would say that the second guy was very selfish. It sure would have been nice to at least take some time to share the moment and make plans for a return engagement. I agree with you, I enjoy being sucked by a man as much as I enjoy doing the sucking. I would stick around as long as I could, after sharing such an intimate time.

It seems as if a lot of men are selfish bastards, which is the reason so many women reach out to other men or women. If a man is selfish with a guy, you can bet they are selfish with a woman, and only care about themselves. A selfish bastard is a selfish bastard, whether with a woman or a man. Many times the men are looking for a man because their woman is sick of the mans selfish one sided selfish ways.

Last edited:
I prefer sucking off my partner to get him hard for a long fuck...nothing like priming the pump *s*

Guilt trips like that are awful. Nothing like relaxing afterwards and chatting about how pleasurable it was

Back