BMF's Urban Hang Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this in my drive documents. I wrote it about 3 years back. I pulled a piece that I felt was written rather well.

Eyes closed, I began to wonder where you were, what part of my body you were focused on and if you were pleased with the woman before you.

My own pride forced me to stiffen my spine, arching slightly to accentuate the curve of my ass and the swell of my breasts. Flexing my thighs and calves, I was determined to make you suffer. Heavy breaths protruded my naked breasts forward, I was baiting you and your lack of action told me you knew it.

I flaunted, licking my nude lips, softly swaying my long ponytail over my back, waiting and wanting your unique touch. Suddenly, my head jerked back, my thick blond ponytail, once perfect in appearance, now in your excessively violent hands. My back arched unnaturally from the force, pushing my hard nipples forward and on display to you.

Your eyes burned invisible trails into the pale flesh of my face. I could taste your aggression, a sweet burn, deep set in the back of my throat. I knew you were going to strike, although I didn’t know when or where. Anticipation crept through my chest, fighting with my soul and begging to flee and echo throughout the room.

Piercing, blunt teeth assaulted the tender skin on my ribs. So sharp, so resounding, my body shook and jerked in attempt to escape. Your grip twisted in my ponytail, two times around, your free hand leaving whelps of fire on my outer thigh. I wasn’t going anywhere unless you desired such.

Layers of tender skin gave way to your teeth as my fingernails scraped from the base of your neck, over the curve of your head, leaving feral marks of agony on your scalp. I screamed from the brutal contact. My hands on you, my fingernails in your flesh were a tacit confirmation to continue, ‘Don’t stop, never fucking stop.'

I found this in my drive documents. I wrote it about 3 years back. I pulled a piece that I felt was written rather well.

My hands on you, my fingernails in your flesh were a tacit confirmation to continue, ‘Don’t stop, never fucking stop.'[/I][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Well done...

Eyes closed, I began to wonder where you were, what part of my body you were focused on and if you were pleased with the woman before you.

My own pride forced me to stiffen my spine, arching slightly to accentuate the curve of my ass and the swell of my breasts. Flexing my thighs and calves, I was determined to make you suffer. Heavy breaths protruded my naked breasts forward, I was baiting you and your lack of action told me you knew it.

I flaunted, licking my nude lips, softly swaying my long ponytail over my back, waiting and wanting your unique touch. Suddenly, my head jerked back, my thick blond ponytail, once perfect in appearance, now in your excessively violent hands. My back arched unnaturally from the force, pushing my hard nipples forward and on display to you.

Your eyes burned invisible trails into the pale flesh of my face. I could taste your aggression, a sweet burn, deep set in the back of my throat. I knew you were going to strike, although I didn’t know when or where. Anticipation crept through my chest, fighting with my soul and begging to flee and echo throughout the room.

Piercing, blunt teeth assaulted the tender skin on my ribs. So sharp, so resounding, my body shook and jerked in attempt to escape. Your grip twisted in my ponytail, two times around, your free hand leaving whelps of fire on my outer thigh. I wasn’t going anywhere unless you desired such.

Layers of tender skin gave way to your teeth as my fingernails scraped from the base of your neck, over the curve of your head, leaving feral marks of agony on your scalp. I screamed from the brutal contact. My hands on you, my fingernails in your flesh were a tacit confirmation to continue, ‘Don’t stop, never fucking stop.'

I had to quote it to read it!!!! Love it.

:kiss:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back