Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-24-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,536
Who thinks about sucking cock while with a woman?

Sometimes it just happens ... the thought of a hard shaved cock enters my mind
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:14 PM   #2
bobb64
Experienced
 
bobb64 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: N.H.
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Sometimes it just happens ... the thought of a hard shaved cock enters my mind
I do all of the time
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 2,355
I have been known to do that
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
I have been known to do that
You will do that soon thinking of me I know
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 2,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
You will do that soon thinking of me I know
Without a doubt
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:28 PM   #6
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
Without a doubt
Would you prefer it clean or with her juice on it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:34 PM   #7
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy
 
Jenna2641's Avatar
 
Jenna2641 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South PA/North MD
Posts: 6,221
I'm usually thinking about being fucked by cock. Something about laying down between my wife's legs while eatting her pussy. My boi-pussy seems exposed & aches for something to be rubbing against it. This will happen sometime when I am fucking face to face & for some reason my boi-pussy is exposed as well.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:39 PM   #8
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 2,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Would you prefer it clean or with her juice on it?
Either way would be nice but with her juice would preferable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:41 PM   #9
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna2641 View Post
I'm usually thinking about being fucked by cock. Something about laying down between my wife's legs while eatting her pussy. My boi-pussy seems exposed & aches for something to be rubbing against it. This will happen sometime when I am fucking face to face & for some reason my boi-pussy is exposed as well.
Will she pull your cheeks apart?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:41 PM   #10
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
Either way would be nice but with her juice would preferable.
Either can be arranged
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #11
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 2,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Would you prefer it clean or with her juice on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Either can be arranged
I like that!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 04:24 PM   #12
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy
 
Jenna2641's Avatar
 
Jenna2641 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South PA/North MD
Posts: 6,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurnow View Post
Will she pull your cheeks apart?
Not in either of those positions, but when other toys are involved in play, but that is a different kind of play anyway.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM   #13
Iwantsomeplease
Really Experienced
 
Iwantsomeplease is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 244
I do but tend to think about being fucked as I'm fucking her
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM   #14
Imaverycuriousguy
Really Experienced
 
Imaverycuriousguy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 136
I Think About It Often

My wife began finger fucking my mouth during sex and yes, I pretend that I am sucking a cock. When I am close to cumming she picked up her pace and her fingers slip into my throat! She knows exactly whatís going on!
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM   #15
txfuncouple
Literotica Guru
 
txfuncouple is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 879
Since me sucking cock for her really gets her off, she usually finds my mouth with her fingers during sex and moves them in and out. Its usually two or three and she pushes them deep. She always smiles when she gets practically her whole hand in my mouth and I don't gag, usually saying "you love that cock in your mouth, don't you?" or "that's it, take that cock nice and deep for me."

She also loves me licking her large breasts while I'm inside her (she complains it makes her cum too quick but I tell her that's why women can have multiple orgasms and I love feeling her squeezing me inside her when she does), and when I'm licking and sucking her nipples she tells me to "suck them like a cock" and she'll push my mouth up and down on her.

So to answer the OP's question, yes I do think about sucking cock when having sex with my wife, but she thinks about me sucking cock when we're having sex too.
__________________
Married couple with more than a casual interest in M/M/F. Wife isn't bi but enjoys M/M. Always happy to PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #16
Imaverycuriousguy
Really Experienced
 
Imaverycuriousguy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 136
Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfuncouple View Post
Since me sucking cock for her really gets her off, she usually finds my mouth with her fingers during sex and moves them in and out. Its usually two or three and she pushes them deep. She always smiles when she gets practically her whole hand in my mouth and I don't gag, usually saying "you love that cock in your mouth, don't you?" or "that's it, take that cock nice and deep for me."

She also loves me licking her large breasts while I'm inside her (she complains it makes her cum too quick but I tell her that's why women can have multiple orgasms and I love feeling her squeezing me inside her when she does), and when I'm licking and sucking her nipples she tells me to "suck them like a cock" and she'll push my mouth up and down on her.

So to answer the OP's question, yes I do think about sucking cock when having sex with my wife, but she thinks about me sucking cock when we're having sex too.
Mmmmmmm such a perfect and arousing description. Iím hoping we evolve in your direction!
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM   #17
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru
 
OpenMouth's Avatar
 
OpenMouth is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Secret CD land!
Posts: 2,185
I want to do it in front of my wife. Occasionally she'll offer her black dildo to me to suck, and I love to show her how much I love to do it.
__________________
Kik: PertyX (now active on kik again)

Love to chat about anything!

Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Eroticideas.tumblr.com
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #18
onefourall
Really Really Experienced
 
onefourall is offline
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 373
I always think about sucking a cock when I'm sucking my wife's pussy. I too think about my ass being fucked as I'm sucking her. My wife also puts her fingers in my mouth, she knows it drives me wild.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.