'Jenny' & 'Mike' Series continuity (Crossdress & Pegging themes involved)

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
Well I've been writing the 'Jenny' & 'Mike' story series and have taken a break from writing for a while.

Now if anyone who doesnt know or hasnt read my story then James is a crossdresser who calls himself Jenny. Michelle is his loving wife who consents to his crossdressing and turns into a hot sexual activity they can take part in with gender swapping play and pegging.

I was thinking that a new series possibly. This series will be centered around their anniversary celebrations where they decide to go to a Swingers Resort which is holding Alternative Lifestyle week long event or lets say an event for a whole week which is catered towards Crossdressers (Male to Female and Female to Male) along with pegging. Ofcourse this series is complete fantasy to this is doable.
Each nite is a themed night party at the resort and its preferred that all guests dress appropriate for the theme. The Club where the party is held has back rooms where couples indulge in all kinds of sexual play. The resort even has themed rooms couples can use for roleplay scenarios.
 
Back
Top