Black babe feminizes white boy for her husband

lululuvsblack

Really Really Experienced
how about a story where a skinny virgin white boy can't believe his luck when a statuesque busty ebony goddess seduces him in a bar and takes him home.

he's willing to do anything for a honey this hot, lets her dress him in lingerie and use a big black strapon on him, all in the hope that she'll finally give up her pussy.

the twist is that she's just brought him home knowing he'll be easy to feminize because her big black hunk of a husband has always wanted a virgin "straight" white boy to use as his sissy bitch.

hot black wife's got her husband the gift he always wanted, they both get a submissive plaything, and white boy learns his true place as a sissy whore for bbc

Hey lulu! Haven't seen you in awhile. Glad to see your sissy ideas back.

I like the idea, can't think of much to add. Maybe after he becomes sissified he and the wife turn his friends.

Of course a comical twist could be that white boy gets so good at blowing husband that husband starts preferring his mouth, causing wife to get jealous.

I like the idea, can't think of much to add. Maybe after he becomes sissified he and the wife turn his friends.
Visualize a train of sissyboys of varied ethnicities in the bedroom. BBC-bull is the caboose, butt-fucking latino boy#3, who butt-fucks asian boy#2, who butt-fucks white boy#1, who is blown by the wife. Then they change positions and she straps on the big dildo. Hilarity ensues.

Hidden cameras capture everything, of course.

Of course a comical twist could be that white boy gets so good at blowing husband that husband starts preferring his mouth, causing wife to get jealous.
She's especially jealous when she finds them 69ing.

Hey lulu! Haven't seen you in awhile. Glad to see your sissy ideas back.

there could definitely be potential sequels where the guy's buddies are lured into the same trap, giving the big black husband and his crew a white sissy harem

Back