The Twisted World of Sexual Organs

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Plot bunny? I suppose there are twisted writers who would get off on a anti-clockwise spiraled penis. This one's for you.:D

Coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM) of a male bean weevil's (Callosobruchus maculatus) penis. The tip (top centre) is covered in hard spines, which unfold in the female's genital tract during copulation. The spines penetrate the lining of the tract, leaving numerous puncture wounds.

z3300303-weevil_penis-lr_1.jpg
 
Where's Hypoxia?

This could be the sequel to that Banana Slug story! :D
With banana slugs, it's simultaneous hermaphroditic sex, with love-darts, and they take their time. This bean-weevil guy is in SUCH a hurry...

No, I think the sequel to BIG BANANA (my most-read story, inspired by an actual slugfest) will be inspired by Howard Rheingold's EXCURSIONS TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE MIND, the chapter INSECT EROTICA: WHY HAVE SEX AT ALL? Tarantula love. Praying mantis love. (Both involve males having their heads bitten off.) And, going beyond insects, Anglefish love. Male anglefish, maybe several of them, embed themselves in a female's body and parasitize her whilst pumping sperm. Sounds like some people I know... ;)
 
In grad school I explored genitalia for one of my research projects. Very interesting topic.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top