Father/Daughter Halloween Mix-Up

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Posts
5,216
The father is a single parent. He's a nice guy, and he works in a corporate office. For the past few weeks, a sexy woman from another department had been flirting with him. They had lunch together and so forth, but no sex yet. She's been teasing him, building it up.

His daughter is a slutty college student. She looks sweet, but she loves being bad. She did something bad, and the father made her stay home for Halloween because last year, there was a drunken incident or something.

The daughter overhears dad talking about the office party. He says on the phone, "I'll be in the ____....what about you? Gold mask huh? Sounds sexy."

The daughter is surprised to hear her father talk like that, and wonders what's going on at the office party. When the father leaves, she goes to the store and buys a gold mask, then she goes the party.

She's at the party, wearing a gold mask, the father taps her on the shoulder and whispers in her ear, "I can't fucking stand this anymore. You've been such a bad girl lately. Follow me, I know a place where you can suck my cock."

Daughter is shocked, thinking the dad knows its her. The dad has no clue it's his daughter.

Thoughts? Ideas? Takers?
 
How about Dad is more innocent, gets invited to the party by his boss so can;'t say no...slutty daughter is one of the hired entertainment...neither realizes until "too late".... too obvious?
 
Or how about this:

The daughter looks like her mum except younger (obviously) so much so that without seeing their faces they look similar. The daughter has a boyfriend who also looks like her father (because subconsciously she wants to date her father, as most girls do). The father has a last minute invite to a masked hallowe'en party and texts his wife, telling her to wear a gold mask (or whatever). But he hits the wrong button and sends it to his daughter instead. She glances at it, but mistakenly assumes it is from her boyfriend, so gets the mask and goes along.

I think you you know what will happen from there...
 
Possibilities:

* Yes, it's an innocent mix-up. The masks (which also alter voices) allow a perfectly accidental hookup. Well, maybe they're a little drunk, too.

* No, it's not so accidental. Dad or daughter (Deb) recognize the other but lustfully proceed anyway. Or, Dad or Deb engineered the mask-mixup event.

* Or, it's worse than that. Evil demons (for demonic reasons) setup the mixup. Maybe they sent in doppelgangers, each in the form of the other: a Dad-clone incubus to diddle Deb; a Deb-twin succubus to seduce Dad.

* Or, worse yet. Jehovah and Satan are lounging around, drinking, playing cards, bullshitting about this and that. The topic of incest arises, and believers' propensities. A bet is made over whether this religious dad+daughter can be induced to willfully fuck each other, and whether they'd use Hallowe'en masks as an excuse. Sort of a replay of the Job story, eh?

* Or, a twist. Mom's ghost wants Dad and Deb to hookup because Dad isn't Deb's biological father -- Mom cheated -- but now her ghost wants to see them together, either out of remorse or perverse maliciousness.

* Okay, forget the supernatural. It's just the office party. Wanda from work has arranged with Dad that they'll wear gold masks; Deb overhears and gets her own, and the same for her BF Brad. She thinks she and Brad can have fun spoofing Dad and Wanda. But the spoofing goes overboard: Brad and Wanda knock off a piece in the exec lounge while Deb blows Dad in the supply closet.

* Variant: Wanda lost her gold mask and had to substitute; Dad thus doesn't recognize her at the party. Or Deb stole the mask (from Wanda's car) or found it (on the sidewalk where Wanda clumsily dropped it), maybe not realizing its signaling purpose. Thus, Dad and Deb's hookup is entirely inadvertent.

You'll notice that I didn't mention tentacles. I'm trying to restrain myself.
 
Add a time-machine somewhere

Oh yes, I'll resurrect the Dimensional Dilator (DD-214a) from A MATTER OF TIME and set Prof van Ronk loose among his ancestors and descendents. The space-time machine's control unit looks like a Samsung Galaxy phone and works anywhere. The mad doctor can have lots of fun a Hallowe'en parties in various dimensions and alternate universes.
 
similar but no time machine...
Ah, but add a time machine (TM), and all sorts of things can happen.

If we want stereotypes, the cast can consist of the TM inventor Ivan, a mature man, and his lab assistant Anna, his beautiful daughter, as well as incidental relatives and bystanders. He runs the TM, maybe taking her along, and they consort with various blood kin at various times.

But, flip the paradigm. The inventor Irina is a young woman. She goes back in time and attends a Hallowe'en party where she encounters (i.e. fucks) her younger father, or grandfather -- or to the future for hookups with her older son(s), maybe also at masked parties (to keep the Hallowe'en theme).

Twist: Irina uses the TM to meet her younger mother (and/or grandmother). They travel together on temporal jaunts for affairs with their time-shifted relatives. To keep with the theme, all their fuckfests happen at Hallowe'en. Maybe the TM *only* works then, when the veil between realities is thinnest. Yes, instead of the universal Dimensional Dilator (DD-214) time-and-space machine, it's the Temporal Relocation System (TRS-80) only-on-Samhain device.

Plot gerbil: Building TMs is hazardous to one's health. All those ghosts and spirits wandering around on Hallowe'en? They're TM inventors and users who have become lost in time. Irina or Ivan, and those who accompany them, are all doomed to become lost souls, adrift in an infinite uncaring universe, only materializing (partially) around Samhain. Wish them well.
 
Back
Top