any man like 69-tell me about it

davedavie

Virgin
Joined
May 15, 2014
Posts
13
48 year old bicurious male fantasizing a 69 with another man-never been with another man but would love to try-whats it like?
 
Last edited:
If you time it right, you can both cum at the same time. But there is always one that is quicker, so that person had to do more work. Filling his mouth as he is filling yours is one of the hottest things Ive ever experienced. The feeling intensifies those few seconds before you cum, and knowing he's feeling the same thing gets me off hard, which makes him fill my mouth.

But to answer your original question, I definitely love to 69 with a guy, its my favorite position because we're both getting off, and neither of us are in some uncomfortable position.
 
My old BF When on Top ...

... used to sit up on his knees and go balls deep in my throat and just ride me. I luv'd it ;)
 
The first time I ever let a guy go all the way in my mouth was in a 69'ing position. We'd been down in the hotel bar talking about sex and getting aroused as hell for a long time. By the time we finally made the plunge and moved up to my room we were both hard as hell. When we got there we just stripped naked and just started 69'ing on the bed. We'd both been horny for so long that we just were in a frantic mood to give and get sexual satisfaction.

He came first ... but only by a matter of a few seconds. When I started to feel his cock explode inside my mouth it just sent me over the edge and my cum quickly shot into my shaft and into his anxiously sucking mouth. It was awesome!

Anyway ... I love to 69! Would do it every day if I could. ;)
 
Sometimes i love them, others not. They almost always end up being a contest to see who can make the other guy cum first. That is great sometimes but other times i love to be able to slowly savour it.
 
Great share,

The first time I ever let a guy go all the way in my mouth was in a 69'ing position. We'd been down in the hotel bar talking about sex and getting aroused as hell for a long time. By the time we finally made the plunge and moved up to my room we were both hard as hell. When we got there we just stripped naked and just started 69'ing on the bed. We'd both been horny for so long that we just were in a frantic mood to give and get sexual satisfaction.

He came first ... but only by a matter of a few seconds. When I started to feel his cock explode inside my mouth it just sent me over the edge and my cum quickly shot into my shaft and into his anxiously sucking mouth. It was awesome!

Anyway ... I love to 69! Would do it every day if I could. ;)

I did this once and love to think about it often.
 
I find 69 distracting, difficult to concentrate on giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. I prefer one thing at a time.
But, that's just my opinion....
 
I find 69 distracting, difficult to concentrate on giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. I prefer one thing at a time.
But, that's just my opinion....
I have to agree, 69 is great for starters but taking turns is much more satisfying to me.
 
48 year old bicurious male fantasizing a 69 with another man-never been with another man but would love to try-whats it like?

I had a dirty relationship with a schoolfriend which involved lots of beautiful 69-ing, something which might have influenced my later taste. I think early sexual experiences are more intense simply because your brain is more open, more pliable, more impressionable. But, for legal reasons, you can't detail incidents like that on 'Literotica'. Oral sex has a special mutual intimacy regardless of the sex of the person involved. But I was pretty-much confused and messed-up when I encountered what I term my first real Boyfriend. He was married, encouraged me to write, assisted me financially by helping me get an apartment, so long as he had a key and could come around for sex whenever the mood took him. The only way I could reciprocate, the only way I could respond and show him my gratitude was by demonstrating absolute sexual submission. During sex-play I called him 'Master' or 'Sir', he called me Dirty Cum-Slut or Cock-Sucking Trollop. I was erotically fixated on him, and would - and did, do anything he wanted, totally obedient to his will. He formed the erotic template for all my subsequent relationships with men. I only really sixty-nine now with guys my own age, usually at the instigation of my Boyfriend, as he watches, for his amusement...
 
it can be distracting, but if your on bottom its a nice way to get throat fucked, and played with LOL.
 
I find 69 distracting, difficult to concentrate on giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. I prefer one thing at a time.
But, that's just my opinion....

I feel the same way. If I have the opportunity to have a cock in my mouth then that is what I want to concentrate on, giving him the best sucking possible. I cannot do that while someone is sucking on my cock. That is a feeling that I want to concentrate on as well because it doesn't happen all that often.
 
69 is great love to be on the bottom lying face up that way as you suck his dick you can play with his ass as well :heart::devil:
 
Two things I like about it@

1 - If you're with an inexperienced guy it's a good way to start; i.e. it's a mutual way to ease in.

2 - It's like sucking your own cock! That's what really does it for me.
 
I love 69.... when I started playing with my neighbor friend...we'd found that side-by-side 69 was just a great way to enjoy our hikes in the wood. Then, hehe, laying on his bed...side-bi-side wasn't as good...we went for a true 69....where I found, being on the bottom. I could rim his ass until my tongue went deep and my jaw went numb

:):D:rolleyes:;):kiss:
 
Its absolutely the best! You can suck dick, lick balls, rim each other - whatever you and he want and at the same time your hands are free to wander all over each other. I could do it for hours.
Never can manage to time the simultaneous cumming. I think that might require too much concentration.
 
Manly 69

When it comes to male to male 69, I think my favorite way is side by side 69. It seems like everyone is on equal ground that way, no pressure one way or the other. I've been in regular 69's, both on top and on bottom and the side by side way just seems to be more intimate and allows greater concentration on sucking cock. (Just my opinion!)

Cumming at the same time as happened quite a bit in my experiences. I guess I've just been lucky! Of course, I'm talking about a lot of sexual sessions with the same few men, not lots and lots of different men. I guess when you are familiar with the guy, it makes it easier to synchronize the cum shooting! lol
 
Back
Top