His Friend's Slutty Sister ( Closed for play2win)

spankmegirl23

Spank Me!!
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Posts
4,996
His Friend's Slutty Sister (Looking to start up again)

Jessica was 18 just finish high school she was a Cheerleader had brown hair brown eyes and 34C boobs and a Nice Body.

Jess Had a Brother Matt that was 2 years older and she had been staying with
Him in his 2 bedroom house with a pool in the back yard.
She knewl He hated how she dressed around his friends
She always wears a Shirt that you could see her Tits and a mini skirt.
But He let it go His friends didnt see her alot when they was here.

She always went out before his friends came over but One night she stayed home not knowing what would go on or happen.
 
Last edited:
Landon had known Matt since high. They had done everything together but recently they had grown apart since Landon went out of state for school. He had a baseball scholarship he couldnt pass up. Since he had left 2 years ago he had bulked up alot. He was 4'4 270 pounds of firm tight muscle. He still had the same brown hair abnd bright blue eyes but his frane had changed.

Tonight he was going to.meet up with Matt. Shoot some pool in jis basement and drink somr beer. He text him and saif he was on his way over. Ut never got a reply. As he parked in the street infront of Matts house iy looked like no one was home. He rabbed the beer from the back seat and walked up. He pressed the ringer and waited...
 
Jessica heared the door bell Mat was down in the basement so it was hard for him
to hear Jessica knew Landon for years but have not seen him for awhile she grow up
So him seeing her would be diff for him he always seen her as a little girl but in this
Outfit if he still seen her that way he was crazy

She answer the door seen him stand there with some beers he changed too she thought
" Well hello Landon Matt is down stairs " She smiled at him as he walked in.
 
Looking For someone to pick up on this one
Pm me if want to join.Like 2 guys but if one has play abit of the brother at times.
 
Landon was surprised to have such a sexy little thing open the door. He looked at her fantastic round ass as he passes her in the door way... "umm do I know you?" He knew he should know this girl bit he didnt know wear.... he turned and eyed the young beauty.
 
She smiled at him as he passed her " its been a few years Ive grew up Landon and so have you" She looked over his body.When she was younger she always thought he was hot,Hotter then Matt's over friends.

" Matt order pizza theres other friend down with him" She told him as he looked at her.
 
As she talkes to him he realized who it was. Jessica had grown up alot... "umm oh wow jessica.... umm i didnt realize that was you..." he looked like a idoit as he stumbled over his words to her... "yeah it has been a long time....you look great.. all grown up i see" he ran his eyes up and down her and licked his lips.... "are you hanging out with us tonight?"
 
She talked and soon realized he really didn't know her she did grow up alot she knew his eyes how she knew him. " oh Landon you are funny i did grow up its been 2 years i was a little girl then" She looked at him she turned into a woman.And he knew it and seen it now.

"No i never hang with my brother how he does is yell about how i dress and everything else's but he lets me live with him till i can get out" She said to him knowing he was checking her out.
 
He smiled at her. " ok then well it was really nice seeing you..hopefully maybe a little more." He turnned and went to the basement wear he got a warm welcome from his old group of friends.
 
" You too" She smiled as he walked passed her he was more hotter now then back then she went and took a shower she didn't know what she do with him is the house Matt would flip out if she flirted with him

.Her brother yelled bout everything she did but when she was at home then it was her clothes but she wears the clothes to get a boyfriend she had not had sex yet but her brother though she had with every boy in her class cause way she dressed.
 
" You too" She smiled as he walked passed her he was more hotter now then back then she went and took a shower she didn't know what she do with him is the house Matt would flip out if she flirted with him

.Her brother yelled bout everything she did but when she was at home then it was her clothes but she wears the clothes to get a boyfriend she had not had sex yet but her brother though she had with every boy in her class cause way she dressed
 
Landon couldnt get the sexy little thing out of his head as he continued to lose at pool.. finally after a couple of beers he had to use the bath room. He yelled at matt ove rthe loud music and the chanting to make one of thr other guys miss his hot "Hey wears the can at?" Matt pointed upstairs and Landon took off up the stairs. He looked around for a second and decided to check the main hallway. The first room he checked had to be matts car posters and half naked women all over the walls. He waljed to the next door and reached for the handle right as he touched it the door swung open and there stood jessica..."umm oh shit sorry.."
 
After landon went down she took a shower and put a long teeshirt on that went to her knees if she had to go in kitchen she put pants on as she was standing there she soon seen her door open god she thought but there stood Landon she smiled she could tell he had a few but he seen ok.
" Hi restroom is next door but you can go though my room now that you are almost in here"She smiled at him.
 
Landon blushed as he saw that it was jessicas room..."Ixm really sorry..." he stepped in the door way and examined her.... he enjoyed how the shirt clung to her body but did not reveal much. What it did reveal wa sher long toned tanned legs. That weggled around as they talked... Landon caught himself stairing and moved into the bathroom.
 
"Its fine all his friends has done it you the only one i let in my room" She smiled as he step in she could see he was looking at her body this shirt didnt show alot but her leg .Landon was one of hot friends she smiled he has grew since she seen him last she could tell he worked out.

After he shut the door she let out a breath good god she thought.She layed on her bed and started reading as she heared him finishing up.He is Matts friend she had to remind herself he would flip if he knew he was in her room.She was glad he was back in Matt life made him less grumpy to have his friends around.
 
Landon went out through the bathroom door and did not disturb jessica. He continued to think anout her as the night went on. He disnt see her anymore that night and he proceeded to get drunk and pass out on the couch in the basement. When he woke up the sun was in his face blunding him and causing his brain to pound... he stood up and stumbled around gor a second before heading for the atairs to find the bathroom again. This time he was sucessful he opened the medician cabnet hoping to find some advil.... there was a luttle knock on the door... "umm yeah?"
 
She still not got dresse waking up she knocked on bathroom door and walked in to find Landon looking in medician cabnet she took advil out give him 2 and smiled and went back her room to dress soon she heared Matt calling to her she went on dressing in a tshirt that showed her tits off and a black skirt that was above her knees.

She enter the kichen Matt turn and looked at her she said " Dont start Matt Im going out"
 
Landon was setting there when matt started to yell... he ducked his head down as he angerly yelled... soon jessica came. He is pretty sure his mouth dripped as she walled in sexy as ever. Her nipplea poked through her shirt her long legs alid out of her skirt... she looked amazing... Matt continued to badger her about looking to sluty and being a dirt whore. Landon felt a little sorry for her until sh fired back at him.. he laughted about before getting a nasty look from Matt.
 
Matt went on yelling how she looked like a slut she was not getting no where dressed like that she fired back at him God Matt if you got laid you wouldn't be yelling at me.She heard Landon laughed when he give him a nasty look she went out the door.God only if he knew how guys was he feel for her she didn't let them touch her she give a few blow jobs but nothing more.Why he have be like that.

Later she return home Matt was at work she stood in the kitchen looking for a drink she turn and jump there stood his best friend " I thought you leavet"
 
I was going tobut then matts car wouldnt start so he bummed mine for the day and i have been working on his... he raised his grease hands up before going to the sink... " so what was the deal this morning your arguing match amped up my head ache pretty good...
 
" did you fix it?" as she watched him got to the sink she laugh after he asked bout this morning and his head." Matt don't get it I'm grow up now i may live her but hes always yelling how i dress i like how i dress all that matters" She told him as he dried his hands looking at her.
 
" did you fix it?" as she watched him got to the sink she laugh after he asked bout this morning and his head." Matt don't get it I'm grow up now i may live her but hes always yelling how i dress i like how i dress all that matters" She told him as he dried his hands looking at her
 
Back
Top