What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just read a little article on circumcision. Curious how many men would reverse it if they were cut. My BIL says he would. Serveral others I know are uncut and have not cut their boys.

Maybe a thread and poll?

Too lazy right now

So just read a little article on circumcision. Curious how many men would reverse it if they were cut. My BIL says he would. Serveral others I know are uncut and have not cut their boys.

Maybe a thread and poll?

Too lazy right now

I like cut. LOL! Just saying, I know this is for the men.

Yeah but uncut ... That extra skin...Humm

tumblr_mjeha931zX1rsze6qo1_1280.jpg

I will not get sick. I refuse to be sick. The weekend is nearly here and I have plans that don't involve spending 48 hours in a Nyquil coma. I will freebase vitamin C if I have to, but I will not get sick.

Hey Z! Did you use up your Altoids?
No, I won't be with her for a couple week yet. But we have an 8 day vacation planned. Perhaps I should buy two tins.

Need to put the spices in the crock pot to Corn the Beef.

The fact that I am STILL waiting for people to show up for their first client consultaion which was supposed to be at 9:30 , they called to say they would be late and yet they still arent here! Shaking head in annoyance...altho it has given me an opportunity to troll thru the halls of Lit

I have been being rather pensive today. I don't need to be thinking so much right now. I need to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back