eating pussy

I love eating pussy and I am just like you Dimples62
Once I get going you would have to push me away to stop and most of the time
you will have to push more then once. I usually don't stop until the woman orgasms
all over my face.
My service is always available.....

Nothing better than that!!! I love the taste, the smell and the feeling of a woman in my hands writhing as I lick and suck on her! Listening to her, watching her! For me the smell of a wet pussy is the best smell in the world!!

Couple beautiful ladies laying on thier tummies in front of me on the beach right now. Would love to lick and suck each of there pussies and buttholes.

Hi,ladies,i just love going down on a pussy,getting my tongue deep inside,nothing better,how more intimate can you get ?.
Had young,but prefer older,or mature,my oldest lady who loved oral was a delightful 89 yo.
Making love was difficult for her,but oral and 69,was simple,and pleasurable for both of us.
Don't believe the nonsense of bad smells,or taste,after a bath or shower,all is perfect.
Love to chat to ladies,who are interested.
Bob x

There really is nothing better than having Mr T getting lost between my legs for literally hours at a time bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. And when he cums up for air with his face glistening with my cunt cream,I just love tasting myself on his face and lips! Heaven

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 53
There is an inherent pleasure in finding yourself between a woman’s thighs, it is a gift that should be received with reverence. I take my time, making eye contact, telling you how gorgeous you are, how beautiful your flower is. I kiss your ankles, calves, knees, and the tops of your thighs before going back and working my way down your inner thighs. You are a delicacy to be savored, this is not something I feel I have to do, it is something I have the great pleasure of doing. Working inward, always caressing your body, looking into your eyes, I find my way to your delicious center, the source of my pleasure, and yours. I tease you, making my way around your pussy, kissing and gently petting, only the slightest of brushes of your flesh do I make. Your scent is intoxicating, I breathe deeply, taking you in, overcome with a desire to please you I make the first exploratory kisses just outside your lips, licking along the edge, caressing the other side with the tip of my finger, breathing deeply making sure my warm breath blows across your clit. You shudder, your breathing ragged by now, please you whimper softly. So I take your outer lips between my own savoring my first taste of you, this sweet, slightly sharp, yet so very exotic a flavor floods over my taste buds, now is my turn to shudder and to breathe unsteadily. I pull at your inner lips, each in turn, before reaching the outer lip of the other side, you are quite wet by now, I can see your juices coming out, I push your legs back ever so slightly, lean in and slide my tongue the full length of your pussy, then quickly again, savoring your essence. You have allowed me to be here, and so you deserves to reap the full benefit of what expertise I have, so I go with passion and explore you, dipping my tongue inside of you, pleasuring you in every way that I can, nibbling, kissing, licking and sucking. You have a hold of my head now, pulling me deeply in, slowly raising and lowering your hips, you moan with each stroke, your pace increasing rapidly, I take your clit between my lips and then I slide two fingers inside of you, pumping in and out several times before finding your g-spot and gently tapping with alternating pressure. You vocalize in the most erotic way, moaning and talking, your head moving back and forth while your feet slide up and down my body until you finally wrap your legs around my head and start thrusting wildly against my lips and fingers, your body tightens, legs spasm as you cum all over my face, filling my mouth with your glorious gift, as your orgasm subsides I lick up what remains of your cum and gently begin to tease you, a fever pitch soon to come again, with more orgasms to follow, you are my goddess, your pleasure is my paramount concern, and eating your pussy is the most wonderful reward you could ever grant me…

As a guy, I can tell you this guy "nailed it" perfectly. I wish I could steal as my own thought lol

There is an inherent pleasure in finding yourself between a woman’s thighs, it is a gift that should be received with reverence. I take my time, making eye contact, telling you how gorgeous you are, how beautiful your flower is. I kiss your ankles, calves, knees, and the tops of your thighs before going back and working my way down your inner thighs. You are a delicacy to be savored, this is not something I feel I have to do, it is something I have the great pleasure of doing. Working inward, always caressing your body, looking into your eyes, I find my way to your delicious center, the source of my pleasure, and yours. I tease you, making my way around your pussy, kissing and gently petting, only the slightest of brushes of your flesh do I make. Your scent is intoxicating, I breathe deeply, taking you in, overcome with a desire to please you I make the first exploratory kisses just outside your lips, licking along the edge, caressing the other side with the tip of my finger, breathing deeply making sure my warm breath blows across your clit. You shudder, your breathing ragged by now, please you whimper softly. So I take your outer lips between my own savoring my first taste of you, this sweet, slightly sharp, yet so very exotic a flavor floods over my taste buds, now is my turn to shudder and to breathe unsteadily. I pull at your inner lips, each in turn, before reaching the outer lip of the other side, you are quite wet by now, I can see your juices coming out, I push your legs back ever so slightly, lean in and slide my tongue the full length of your pussy, then quickly again, savoring your essence. You have allowed me to be here, and so you deserves to reap the full benefit of what expertise I have, so I go with passion and explore you, dipping my tongue inside of you, pleasuring you in every way that I can, nibbling, kissing, licking and sucking. You have a hold of my head now, pulling me deeply in, slowly raising and lowering your hips, you moan with each stroke, your pace increasing rapidly, I take your clit between my lips and then I slide two fingers inside of you, pumping in and out several times before finding your g-spot and gently tapping with alternating pressure. You vocalize in the most erotic way, moaning and talking, your head moving back and forth while your feet slide up and down my body until you finally wrap your legs around my head and start thrusting wildly against my lips and fingers, your body tightens, legs spasm as you cum all over my face, filling my mouth with your glorious gift, as your orgasm subsides I lick up what remains of your cum and gently begin to tease you, a fever pitch soon to come again, with more orgasms to follow, you are my goddess, your pleasure is my paramount concern, and eating your pussy is the most wonderful reward you could ever grant me…

I have a feeling I'm going to be here quite often.

*Shivers*

One of my favorite things is being tied up with a woman sitting on my face. I love to lick a woman's pussy while she grinds her clit against my nose. I love the taste and smell. It's amazing to feel a tight cunt spasming on my tongue when she comes. It's even better when she is feeding me another guys creampie. It turns me on so much to feel it dripping into my mouth. Worshiping a woman and making her feel good is the biggest turn on.

Yummy. Anyone else enjoy the sensations associated with it?

As a man, whenever I get a chance to please a lady it sends my mind into another plane, one where I am ecstatic because of what I get to sense, see, touch, smell and taste while simultaneously working hard to arouse her and eventually make her climax over and over and over.

Such a beautiful thought.

I would love to find a guy in real life that seems to love eating my pussy and bringing me pleasure as the men on this thread. Every time it has happened it seems that the guy is doing it in hopes I come fast (I don't as a general rule) so that he can get his pleasure, aka his cock sucked or my pussy to fuck. They always seem bored. Its frustrating and disheartening.

Eating Pussy, A Journey of Joy

Never a question for me, it truly is a pure joy to go down on a woman, I have honestly done it for hours in the past.

Eating Pussy, A Journey of Joy Continuation

Teasing you as you come down from your first powerful orgasm I gently lick your lips occasionally flicking your clit with the tip of my tongue, you shudder repeatedly, whimpering for me to stop, so I let you rest for a very, very short time, kissing and caressing your body, I move up pulling your body against my own and kiss you gently, your juices fresh upon my lips you suck them in, kissing me passionately, “Fuck me” you plead, no, my love, not yet, “Mmm, please?” Soon, I respond, as I move back down your body, kissing your neck, pulling your earlobes into my mouth, whispering to you how much I want you, telling you how delicious you are, I move to your shoulders, to your clavicles, taking my sweet time listening to you moan, knowing now that you are ready for more. I move to your breasts and suck your nipples into my mouth, “Oh, God!” you moan and in that moment I feel your hands upon my head pushing me downward, when I reach your pussy I look up at you and I see you smiling down at me and all you say is, “More” and my own addiction takes over. I slide my hands around your thighs, up under your ass, and finally around your hips settling in for seconds, I breathe deep, that sweet scent making me light headed, there is nothing more exquisite than your scent save the joy of lapping the delicious juice from within which makes me so hard I can hardly stand it, but you will always come first, second, third, and fourth, before I even begin to think of myself, I want you to melt like butter in my arms because of the sweet treatment I am able to offer with my mouth due to my dedication to always making you my main concern. By now you are so wet with glistening juice that I can’t help but lick my fingers and dip them inside of you and scoop that sweet juice out, I move to take my fingers in my mouth, but you grab my arm and pull it towards you, sucking first one finger then the next deeply into your watering mouth. God you turn me on. I wrap my arm back around your hip and kiss your inner thighs for a few moments before succumbing to my need for you. I licked the length of your pussy once again, the taste overpowering my logical mind, I knew that you were fresh from the shower, so seeing that your juices had leaked out of you I dipped down and ran my tongue over your rosebud, you moaned in a new and fascinating way, hoping to replicate the sensation for you I again dipped my tongue, “Oh yes!”, you seemed to enjoy it so I continued for over a minute as your hand came down and began to massage your clit, your juices continuing to leak down. I licked and probed, the mixed taste not a bother but a new found pleasure for us both. However, not wanting you to have to do all the work I returned to your pussy with renewed fervor, sliding two fingers, then three into your beautiful center, my lips replacing your fingers on your clit, I placed my top lip just above your clit pulling back the hood and began flicking it at a fevered pace, up and down, then back and forth, and finally around, all the while pumping my fingers into you at an increasingly rapid pace, your thighs strained against the strength of my broad shoulders and as you arched your back you delivered to me my second reward, a glorious mouthful of cum that I swallowed slowly, savoring it, while you continued to come, splashing your juices across my face, once I was done and you were still near the apex of your second orgasm I returned with eagerness to my task causing you to squeal, you pushed against my head trying to stop me for a few moments but soon your were clutching the back of my head pulling me deeper against your pussy grinding against my face, a third orgasm well on it’s way, I continued to lick, lap, probe, and suck onto and into your pussy and clit, your body started to shake, your thighs absolutely vibrating, “Oooohhh, Fuuucckkk!!!! II I I I’Mmmmm Commmming!!!” you screamed. Your third orgasm more powerful than your second I was flooded with your cum, I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, never having seen you squirt this much in my life I lavished in this euphoric gift, and then suddenly you went limp, you had passed out. And so I crawled up beside you and took you in my arms, cradling your head, waiting for you wake.

Find a guy who is as focused on you as he is on himself. One can argue that disinterested bj may be a tell for someone who won’t in the long run go the extra mile for you in most things.

I would love to find a guy in real life that seems to love eating my pussy and bringing me pleasure as the men on this thread. Every time it has happened it seems that the guy is doing it in hopes I come fast (I don't as a general rule) so that he can get his pleasure, aka his cock sucked or my pussy to fuck. They always seem bored. Its frustrating and disheartening.

While I have loved eating pussy from a young age (it being one of the very first sexual acts I ever did), you might try finder an older guy that is more interested in giving you pleasure instead of getting his own as soon as possible.

Granted, I love getting sucked or fucking a tight wet pussy, but even more, I love getting my partner off. It’s a high to be allowed such an intimate act that is focused on her.

Being between (under, behind) a woman’s thighs is such a treat. Sliding my hands down over her body, feeing her react to my touch, my lips on her skin. Tasting the sweat on her body. Smelling her scent all around me. Parting her thighs and seeing her in all her glory. Teasing her with kisses and licks on the sensitive skin around her lips, her mound. Parting her lips with my tongue, tasting her. Fuck yeah, I love the taste of a woman. The feeling of her lips in my mouth as I suck on them one at a time. Licking her between her inner and outer lips.

Delving deep inside her with my tongue, drinking her nectar. Finding her clit with my tongue. Finding out what she likes to have done. Hearing, feeling her reactions to my ministrations. Slipping my thick thumb into her while sucking her clit. Feeling her slick pussy. My beard and chin coated in her.

There isn’t anything I dislike about it. Everything to like about it.

You’ve still to meet the right guys, there are plenty out there

I love giving tongue, eating pussy. Sexually it’s probably my favourite. I just love the taste, smell and texture of a lovely fully aroused pussy. It’s very empowering to bring a woman off at will with your tongue. It always gives me a rock hard cock.
I love alternating between the two for hours udeally.
I love making a woman squirt or better still gush getting my mouth and face soaking wet with her cum.
It’s even better in a bi mfm 3sum when all three are oral lovers.

Keep looking!

I have been told by a few women that they don't like being eaten, and when I pursue why, they say they never enjoyed it. I ask if I can try it just once, and after I do they change their minds completely!

A few suggestions to find a good pussy eater- look for guys that may be overlooked by other women. A heavy, bald, older guy may not be eye candy, but I will bet he has learned how to please a woman! Also, if you don't mind guys that are not hung, we have had to learn how to please women somehow!

I absolutely LOVE going down on a lady. Gabriel nailed it more perfectly than anyone else could ever hope to nail it when he laid it out in his prior posts, so I won't go into that detail...but will add that it's the reaction of her when my tongue is tracing her lips and clit. The quivering, the tensing, the hand to the back of my head pulling me in harder feeling...such a turn on for me. Which is why I will ALWAYS make sure to take care of her getting off first. The fucking afterwards is just too good when she's already exploded in an orgasm.

Love it

I love licking a woman's pussy. Going slow. Feeling her wetness increase. Hearing her soft moans. Watching her pussy swell. Slowly working her toward orgasm. So hot. I need to lick one right now.

Love this!!

Back