Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yeah I am still wearing the same thing, and now back on my couch. obviously, I have big plans for today. oh I will get to taking a shower soon.

but hanging out with my pussy

aww...not the pussy you were hoping to see.
ok

Yeah, I can be fun like that
After seeing that sweet pussy pic and those nails I'll forgive you for the big furry pussy pun and just enjoy lusting for you sexy girl. ::p:

I have no claws.
SO this happens

tumblr_o3ueckZWO71r5jqq2o1_500.jpg

so yeah I am still wearing the same thing, and now back on my couch. obviously, I have big plans for today. oh I will get to taking a shower soon.

but hanging out with my pussy

aww...not the pussy you were hoping to see.
ok

Yeah, I can be fun like that

Beautiful pussy, both of them :D but the second one is more tasty looking :p

After seeing that sweet pussy pic and those nails I'll forgive you for the big furry pussy pun and just enjoy lusting for you sexy girl. ::p:

so you don't like my pussy pun, but you like my pussy. oh I don't know about that.

I have no claws.
SO this happens

tumblr_o3ueckZWO71r5jqq2o1_500.jpg

damn, even backs when I am given carte blanche to not retract my claws don't look quite that bad.

Beautiful pussy, both of them :D but the second one is more tasty looking :p

thank you. and less furry

Nice pics deparate...

thanks. I try, sometimes.

I entered my password incorrectly several times.

As a person that prides herself in multi tasking, powerful forces must have dominated.

so you don't like my pussy pun, but you like my pussy. oh I don't know about that.

damn, even backs when I am given carte blanche to not retract my claws don't look quite that bad.

thank you. and less furry

thanks. I try, sometimes.

Was my fault. I was holding her while giving a bath and not wearing a nylon baseball batting practice top which would have kept me safe.

I entered my password incorrectly several times.

As a person that prides herself in multi tasking, powerful forces must have dominated.

Yes, in my defense, I was seconds away from and actively cumming during the attempts so the shaking thing.

Was my fault. I was holding her while giving a bath and not wearing a nylon baseball batting practice top which would have kept me safe.

Lol. Honestly, some of mine, I have just trapped under a laundry basket and used the detachable shower sprayer to soak the cat through the laundry basket. That is reserved for the really feisty ones, but it is also nice to see the shower wand have a use besides getting me off daily.

Yes, in my defense, I was seconds away from and actively cumming during the attempts so the shaking thing.

Lol. Honestly, some of mine, I have just trapped under a laundry basket and used the detachable shower sprayer to soak the cat through the laundry basket. That is reserved for the really feisty ones, but it is also nice to see the shower wand have a use besides getting me off daily.

The next time we do bathe her, I'm wearing more protective clothing LOL

So, It seems like weeks ago that Allia had this idea of posting on the seven deadly sins. I really loved this idea and have been eagerly awaiting her posts (and wanting to steal her idea when she was done). Well Allia hasn't had the time, but gave me carte blanche to steal her idea. I had a ton of fun with these (after all most of the deadly sins are on my list of hobbies)

So for the next week, I am going to post an image or two and I want you to guess what sin I am trying to convey in an artsy and sexy way. And probably share the back story

Thank you Allia for the awesome and inspirational idea. Again, so much fun.

Anyway, name the sin

So, It seems like weeks ago that Allia had this idea of posting on the seven deadly sins. I really loved this idea and have been eagerly awaiting her posts (and wanting to steal her idea when she was done). Well Allia hasn't had the time, but gave me carte blanche to steal her idea. I had a ton of fun with these (after all most of the deadly sins are on my list of hobbies)

So for the next week, I am going to post an image or two and I want you to guess what sin I am trying to convey in an artsy and sexy way. And probably share the back story

Anyway, name the sin

Lust.

I'm going to go with pride

Also go for pride, but if applied to onlookers it would be lust

Well thank you for playing

Those who said pride are correct, and actually the first people to see the picture to correctly answer. Damn it, why does everyone guess lust for everything.

And I was proud, that gown is a size 8 and I haven't worn it in 15 years. I got it completely zipped, breathing my not be a luxury I had, but that bitch zipped. Thank you Positive Attitude for clearly having vanity sizing 20 years ago when there was no such thing (my ass is barely a size 8, my tits most certainly aren't)

clearly my pride doesn't extend to my phone quality nor the cleanliness of my mirror

Well thank you for playing

Those who said pride are correct, and actually the first people to see the picture to correctly answer. Damn it, why does everyone guess lust for everything.

And I was proud, that gown is a size 8 and I haven't worn it in 15 years. I got it completely zipped, breathing my not be a luxury I had, but that bitch zipped. Thank you Positive Attitude for clearly having vanity sizing 20 years ago when there was no such thing (my ass is barely a size 8, my tits most certainly aren't)

clearly my pride doesn't extend to my phone quality nor the cleanliness of my mirror

Lust is what I felt. And you should be proud too!

Anyway, name the sin

You’ve done it way better than I would have, gonna pass all my ideas your way - that way I can be even more lazy and still get my kicks. You look fabulous hot momma :heart:

You’ve done it way better than I would have, gonna pass all my ideas your way - that way I can be even more lazy and still get my kicks. You look fabulous hot momma :heart:

Well thanks

oh, I don't know, plenty of things are better done by you, as it is what you feel. I just really felt inspiration for this idea because me and the seven deadly sins are besties....ok 6 of them anyway, there is one that just isn't me. But thank you. and i also noticed all my mirrors are skanky and I don't have a handheld mirror, but hey, pride and vanity are depicted by our cellphones nowadays anyway

That would be fantastic! And would only encourage my lust.

well I ended up with just so much with lust and led into lust, I guess a quick preview of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back