An Office for Growth (SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

My friends and I laugh, knowing this would be the case. That's the moment the buzzer goes off so we troop back to the salon side.

"Hi, I'm Kasandra," greets the woman standing by the desk. She's a little shorter than we are and has a remarkable number of tattoos on her arms and neck. She has a generous bosom and wears a black satin blouse and black leather mini-skirt. She seems very out of place in this otherwise suburban-vibe store.

"Hi, Kasandra, I'm so glad you were available. No one else can do what you do," I say with enthusiasm as I give her a hug.

I turn her to look at you. "We're going all the way with her. If she obeys and performs, we'll have her dolled up 24/7 and working as my secretary."

Kasandra looks you up and down and walks around you. "I see the potential. She's got great structure for a guy, almost like she was meant to be a girl. I think I could make wonders happen with her... for my usual fee."

"She'll be more than happy to pay the fee," I grin.

I prepare to leave with my friends, leaving you in Kasandra's hands, when I give you a hug. "Kasandra used to be very much like you, honey. Go to the back with her and do what she tells you and she'll give you a tremendous makeover."

I hug you again and then we're gone.

Kasandra takes you by the hand and leads you to one of the lingerie side dressing rooms. She unzips her skirt and shimmies out of it. She is wearing garter belt, thigh highs and satin panties and you see a bulge in the panties.

"Let's see how good you are with your mouth," she says, sitting on the edge of the padded bench and leaning back relaxed.
 
My eyes linger on Kassandra's tattoos as I am introduced to her. I smile--trying my best to be friendly and yet I can't take my eyes away from her. I hear you talking about me... "We're going all the way with her. If she obeys and performs, we'll have her dolled up 24/7 and working as my secretary." and blush a deep red--almost ready to run from the room. As Kassandra walks around me I push my hips out letter my ass stick out a little more than it normally would.

"She'll be more than happy to pay the fee," I grin.

"I'm happy to, what method of payment do you accept?" I reach into my purse and toy with my wallet wondering what this is going to cost me. I follow Kassandra into the back of the store and watch as she removes her skirt to expose her undergarments. As she turns to face me I catch my breath and bite my lower lip.

"Let's see how good you are with your mouth," she says, sitting on the edge of the padded bench and leaning back relaxed.

I let out a moan. "Right here, Ms?" I watch as she nods and blush. I can hear the other women making noise outside--just where we have come from. I drop to my knees and look up at her. I can feel my skirt riding up as I lean forward--exposing my ass. I blush but focus on the task at hand. I lift her leg--caressing her calves as I take her toes into my mouth. I look up catching her eye as my lips move up her calves and inner thighs--my breath hot against her skin. The closer I get to her sex the more I can smell her until I am there. I bite my lip and get a nod of acknowledgement from her. I slowly take her balls into my mouth--sucking on them and moaning.
 
Kasandra moans softly as your mouth goes to work. She pulls her panties down to release her 6" 'clit' straight into your mouth. As you suck and work her shaft and balls, you're amazed at how fully womanly she is even with a cock. Kasandra opens her blouse and pulls down her satin bra to release her breasts which look 100% natural and beautiful to you.
 
I moan around Kassandra's cock. My fingers wrap around her balls and I squeeze them playfully. My eyes look up at her and I catch her eye--seeing a glimmer of mischief as she reaches down her hand moving to the back of my head--forcing her cock deeper down my throat. My eyes bulge as she pulls down her bra, exposing her breasts and nipples and I moan loudly as I watch them bounce with each thrust of my head forward.
 
"What a little slut!" comes another woman's voice from behind you. You can't turn and see her as you swallow Kasandra's cock over and over again. A hand feels your bottom and finds your caged cock oozing. "Mmmm, she's loving this! Is she starting... 'the process'?"

"Yeah,..." Kasandra gasps, "Here for... a make-over..."

"Can I have some fun?"

"Sure... do anything..."

You feel your skirt being lifted and a woman's hands caressing your panties before tugging them down until you feel your hole is vulnerable. There is the squelch of a tube of something and then her fingers are massaging your bottom and exploring your hole with lube...
 
I listen to Kassandra and the other woman as if I am in a dream and hardly realize that the woman is lifting my skirt and now caressing my panties and tugging them down. I feel the cold lube hit my skin and I let out a moan as I feel her fingers massaging my bottom.

Unable to contain myself I begin to drool on Kassandra's cock gasping and moaning as the woman's fingers explore me further.
 
(So sorry for the long delay honey...)

The other woman continues to caress your bottom and you feel so desired and beautiful you almost start to cry. Then you feel the head of a large cock sliding up and down the slick divide between your cheeks. Your mouth is still full of cock but you jerk, trying to see and understand how the woman became a man. You glimpse that she's like Kassandra, beautiful, gorgeous woman but still with her cock.

The head begins to probe, looking for your hole and once finding it begins slow but steady pressure to enter you. You keep bobbing and sucking with Kassandra's guiding hand on the back of your head and are distracted when your bottom relaxes and her cock pushes inside you.

You've never felt so full in your life, so completed with cock in mouth and bottom. She holds your hips firmly and works her big cock deeper and deeper into you until you're sure you can't take any more. Then you feel her body pressing into your bottom and you've taken her whole cock...
 
I sense the other woman kneeling behind me and I spread my legs--exposing myself to her--wanting to invite her to have her own way. I lean forward taking Kassandra's cock as deep as I can down my throat. Nearly gagging myself as I use my tongue to lick her balls.

A shiver runs up my spine as the other woman's cock presses against my skin and I let out a moan of excitement--unable to contain myself. I gasp and think of how quickly I have become a slut and wondering what my family would think of me. What my friends would think if they could only see me so eagerly licking, sucking and accepting cock deep into my boipussy.

As she enters my sissy cunt I let out a deep moan around Kassandra's cock. My eyes bulging as I feel her thick shaft driving deeper into me until I can feel her balls pressed against my ass. I look up at Kassandra and catch her eye as she laughs at me. My own thick cock bounces against my stomach with each thrust from the woman that kneels behind me. I gasp as I realize just how deep she has entered into me. I wiggle my ass with each thrust from her--milking her for everything that she can give me. My lips kiss down Kassandra's shaft and I take her balls into my mouth--using my tongue and lips to suck and flick them--begging for her to feed me her cum.
 
You find a delicious rhythm with the lady fucking you from behind and your mouth engulfing Kasandra's cock. You've never felt so slutty or so happy. You lose yourself in the sensations not knowing how long they go on before the cock in your boipussy starts pounding in you faster and harder. Kasandra is moaning loud, squirming under your oral assault on her swollen cock.

"Let's fill this sissy with sperm," moans Kasandra and the other woman grunts her response. Kasandra counts down from 10 and when she reaches zero, the cock plunges deep in your ass, her body pressed fully against your ass and thighs. This drives you on to Kasandra's cock and it into your throat. Your eyes tear up but being crammed full of thick cock like this has been your secret fantasy forever. Without being touched, your own cock erupts, almost in time to the swelling and throbbing of their cocks as they pump huge loads of cum into you. You feel the cum sliding down your throat as it also fills your ass and spurts out around the shaft of cock inside you. Your cock spasms with intense pleasure over and over, your balls pouring cum out all over the lingerie scattered on the floor beneath you...
 
I let out a loud moan. "Ooooh, FUCK! Kasandra!!" I gag on the cock deep down my throat. But cannot contain the moans that escape from my lips. I'm finding that I am under a spell--moving back and forth in rhythm with the two women's cocks. As my cock begins to leak from all of the pleasure I feel my cum starting to cover the lingerie on the floor. My eyes bulge as ropes and ropes of cum fill me and spurt from my cock.

I reach back putting my hand on Kassandra's thigh. I can feel my own legs quivering from all of the pleasure and I trace my fingers over the back of my thigh. Lifting it to my face I smile as I see the cum caked to my fingers. I look up to the cock in front of me and smile--when she came she stayed in my mouth just long enough for me to taste her salty sweet mixture before spraying thick ropes of her cum all over my face. I smile knowing what a slut I must look like.

I smile, that is, until I notice the camera stationed to the side of the room--pointed just to where I have been getting fucked by these women. My eyes widen and I start to say something hoping that it isn't true--that no one has seen what has just happened.
 
"Only those who understand will ever see it," purrs Kasandra as she wipes her cock on your face. "Trust us, you are among girls who will understand you more than almost anyone else. Now, you'll need to strip down so we can escort you to the spa."

Cum is dripping from your face and body as you peel off your lingerie. Kasandra and her friend, Esmerelda, kiss each other and lovingly fondle each others' cocks before straightening themselves up.

Kasandra unlocks a door behind a mirror that opens into a luxurious private spa. You see a shower, a bath, a hair stylist chair, a make-up vanity, etc.



(That last link sent me somewhere that tried to virus my computer so I won't be clicking them anymore.)
 
I pause and look into the mirror at my cum covered face. I see it dripping from my chin and take a finger trying to clean myself up. I am amazed at how sticky all of my clothing has become as I peel it from my body. I modestly try to cover myself up as I stand naked in front of the mirror--observing where the cum is drying on my skin. I try not to stare as Kassandra turns to kiss Esmerelda. I let out a soft moan, underneath my breath, as their tongues wrap together.

As Kassandra opens the secret door that leads to a spa I watch as Esmerelda moves to the camera and starts to laugh at what she sees. I groan wondering just what she is watching and curious as to whether I am identifiable. I feel a thrill run up my spine as I realize how nervous this makes me.

As I follow Kassandra into the spa I note how familiar it looks with the hot tub in the corner and the full service area for styling. I remember how my mother and aunt used to have me drive them to their private spas when they needed to get away for the weekend and wonder if this is similar to where they used to go. They never allowed me inside with them--but would have me drop them off on a Friday night and pick them up on a Sunday afternoon. I never suspected anything perverse but with this new experience I am suddenly questioning everything that I thought I had once known.

I walk over to the hot tub and run my finger through the water--feeling the warmth and comfortableness. "Wow Kassandra! This is amazing."
 
"You've come a long way, dear. You're quite the natural, obviously, so it is my pleasure to help you further. A good hot soak would be best. Get off any cum you didn't gobble," she says with a wink.

You slip into the waters and feel like you are wrapped in naked heat. It is very relaxing. You begin to feel drowsy and your mind wanders as Kasandra busies herself getting things ready for your transformation. You begin to fantasize and then start when you realize you were imagining your mother and aunt in passionate lesbian throes. And then you see your aunt has a tremendous cock and your eyes fly open. Your own cock is engorged and throbbing in the water.

Kasandra is massaging your large false breasts and you see the line between the material and your skin disappearing. If you aren't imagining things, you think you feel her fingers against the skin of the breast, very much so as she brushes the engorged nipple. You squint and the breasts don't seem like the ones you'd put on so recently, but these really match your skin tone and are even fuller. You can't imagine what cup they are now...
 
I blush a deep shade of red and laugh. I can feel the cum pulling against my skin as I smile. I slip under the water and start to wash the cum from my face--shocked at how much there is. I rest my head against the side of the hottub and allow myself to relax entirely--starting to doze off.

I let out a yelp as I feel the rush of waking up. I am surprised to find Kassandra leaning over me her hands massaging the breasts that are on my chest. I know that they are not real but they feel surprisingly real and I could swear that the sensation of Kassandra teasing my nipples sends a thrill down my spine.

As I come more to my senses I realize that my cock is thick with excitement and that while Kassandra's fingers are massaging my breasts that her eyes are watching my thickening cock. I try to cross my legs to cover up my excitement but I know that I am too late. I bite my lower lip. "Uhm, Kassandra..." I blush as I look up--her balls are pressed right next to my chin as she leans over me. What was I thinking--imagining my Aunt and Mother, together? How could I have possibly gotten excited about that?!
 
Kasandra's cock slips so easily into your eager mouth and she sighs, feeling your lips and tongue go to work. Her hands fondle your cock under the water, gently stroking it. The hot water in the tub makes everything feel soft and right, lazy and sensual. You take your time exploring her cock more with your lips and tongue than you did the first time, teasing all the little spots and seeing what makes it swell.

You close your eyes and suck the cock like the most natural thing in the world and a picture comes into your mind, clear as a memory... your mother on her bed suckling a big cock... one that came from between your aunt's legs... So powerful an image it is that you moan around the flesh in your mouth and your balls spasm, pumping rope after rope of cum into the hot water...
 
I moan around Kassandra's thick cock and arch my back as I feel her fingers wrapping around my own cock. My tongue reaches out and I lick her balls--my hand gripping her shaft as I pump it. My lips wrap around her balls as I suck on each--taking them into my mouth.

When I close my eyes I am surprised by the visual that comes across me. At first it comes to me slowly but it comes more and more clear as I start to recognize the familiar items. I let out a moan as I recognize Mother wearing her thigh highs that come just below her ass--accentuating her curves. But as I look up the bed I see her, my Aunt. The woman I had fantasized about for years and years as a middle school, high school and even university years. Unable to contain myself any longer my eyes open wide and I nearly gag on Kassandra's cock as ropes of cum spurt from my cock.

As my own orgasm subsides I push forward--taking Kassandra's cock as deep as I can into my mouth. My fingers tugging on her balls as she pushes forward--thrusting herself upon me. I start to bob my head--matching her rhythm. My hand pumping her shaft. As Kassandra's cum leaks into my throat I swallow it all--not letting a drop escape from between my lips.

I sit back, shocked. What had I just imagined? Was it real or was I making things up? I was surprisingly nervous and feeling very uncertain of everything that I had known.
 
"mmmmm, girl, you certainly have the enthusiasm!" purrs Kasandra. "Seems like something got you extra turned on... you don't have to tell me, but I'm pretty good at secrets."
 
I blush and smile--knowing that this is something that I have to keep to myself because the very thought is just too much! Where did that memory come from? I stand up from the tub and watch the water drip down my skin. My cock still semi-firm. I step into a towel and walk towards Kassandra, placing my head on her shoulder. "Thank you, Kassandra. You have no idea what this means..."

I lean over and kiss her cheek, smiling contently.
 
And so begins a day at the spa you'd never imagined... A deep tissue massage that included a cum bath from the cocks of six sissy attendants rubbing the cum into your skin like moisturizer. Some mild electrical treatments that made you doze but left your skin feeling amazing and perfectly hairless everywhere below your eyebrows. Some massaging of your chest before returning your breast forms. These were followed by a series of pills and instructions for taking them for the next three months.
 
The day flies by. Before I know it I am done--I look in the mirror and hardly recognize myself. I stand up and realize that I can no longer wear my male clothes. I pick-out a pair of skinny jeans from the bag and marvel at what the transformation has done to my figure and form. I twirl in front of the mirror and admire the way that the jeans hug my ass before thanking the women and moving towards the door--realizing that if you are not here I do not know where I will be getting home.

I step outside and realize that the day has flown by and that the sun is setting. I pull out my phone and begin to dial your phone number.
 
A beautiful black Mercedes pulls up in front of you and the window slides down. A handsome guy in a suit is driving. You have to lean down to see in the window and you suddenly feel like a streetwalker. You feel your satin bustier holding your breast forms, your satin panties, your garter belt, and thigh highs under the skinny jeans and your 4" high heels. You remember how good you looked after they were done with your makeup and hair styling.

"Annie told me to pick you up," says the man in a deep voice. "Get in."
 
I blush as I lean into the window. I can feel my skirt rising behind me and I reach back pulling it down. As the man tells me to get in I look behind me trying to see if anyone is watching or if it is just me out here. "You know... I was always told not to get into the cars of strangers."

But without any other options I open the door and slip into the back seat. I cross my legs and sit back on the seat--wondering where I'm going to be going. "Do you know what Annie has planned for me, Sir?" I blush as I realize that he is ruggedly handsome. "It's been such a long day full of surprises. I don't know my back from my front anymore." I giggle and cover my mouth--finding that I am chatty.
 
"She told me you were doing really well and deserved a treat," he says with a deep, strong voice.

With that, he lets you giggle and chat with minor responses as he drives. Soon he pulls up in front of a posh hotel. He gives the valet the car key and comes around to open the back door for you. He can't help but let his eyes devour your beauty as you get out of the back seat, your skirt riding up. He gives you his arm and leads you into lobby. He greets the desk staff and they look you up and down.

"Have a good evening, Mr. Decker."

The elevator has a special passcode for the penthouse level. You feel his hand on your bottom as the doors close...
 
I can't believe that I am here. How did Annie know where I was going? Where was this going? What was I doing in this strange man's car. I crossed my legs and pulled my skirt down as I attempted to make polite conversation. His lack of response was both intimidating and it caused me to want to chat more and the more I chatted the more silly I realized that I sounded.

When we pulled up to the posh hotel my eyes widened. "Wow! You're staying here?" I giggled. I had never imagined being able to afford such a nice hotel--and this hotel was nice! I had heard that only the very wealthy stayed here and they had strict standards for their guests.

As we entered the lobby I noticed the woman standing at the desk and bit my lips as I heard my driver to have a good evening. I could swear that she winked and bit her lip as she looked at him. What was going on here?

As the elevator doors closed I could sense his hand pressing against my ass and I blushed. "Uhm, Mr. Decker..." I had to admit that I enjoyed his touch and was flattered that he found me attractive enough to grope me. And, yet, I felt a sense of indignation to be treated this way... As we climbed further up more people entered and exited the elevator. With each new person I stepped further back until my ass was firmly pressed into his hand. I blushed but found that I didn't know what to say.

Finally the elevator door dinged and opened to a large suite with a marvelous view of the city.
 
He smiles and lets you walk out into the penthouse apartment before following you. Everything in the apartment is top notch and quite elegant with a definite masculine sensibility. In some way it makes you feel even more feminine.

He steps up behind you and slides his around around your torso to hug you as he kisses you firmly on the neck.
 
Back
Top