"Sexy" things that turn you off?

it has been said by a few, but the whole 'incest' / 'Daddy' thing i find just a bit weird and off putting.

Water sports aren't for me either.

Because I was assaulted once. He grabbed my left breast so hard his nails dug deep into my flesh. Leaving a scar so deep that even once healed was a constant reminder of his hand on me. I chose to replace a scar across my left breast and nipple with two playful dolphins riding a gentle wave. No more scar. No more reminder of a painful time. Just beauty and beautiful turquoise blue waters. I never saw myself as an ink kind of girl but I love the unique one I have. :rose:

My turn off is multiple men. Or being with the same sex. Or a guy significantly younger than myself. Doesn't do a thing for me.

I always joke I could never do a tattoo on my breast because I'd start with a rose but by the end it would be a long-stem rose. I'm "top heavy" though. Your tattoo sounds beatiful. I have a couple myself in other places.

And I am completely with you on the younger men thing. Yuck. As I enter what is now considered "cougar" territory, it is one I have no interest in exploring.

Because I was assaulted once. He grabbed my left breast so hard his nails dug deep into my flesh. Leaving a scar so deep that even once healed was a constant reminder of his hand on me. I chose to replace a scar across my left breast and nipple with two playful dolphins riding a gentle wave. No more scar. No more reminder of a painful time. Just beauty and beautiful turquoise blue waters. I never saw myself as an ink kind of girl but I love the unique one I have. :rose:

My turn off is multiple men. Or being with the same sex. Or a guy significantly younger than myself. Doesn't do a thing for me.

We now interrupt this informative thread for a little hijack. May I just say that every time you post I'm in awe of your strength and resiliency. The things you've endured...tackled with dignity...and how you continue to take care of business. Simply remarkable. I'm in need of a little of that myself and you give me courage. Mwah. :kiss: dolphins. Fan- freaking tastic .

when a (mature) b/f had shaved his nether region .....

no... no.... nooooooooooo :eek:

I love shaved balls...hairy balls make me gag..

Yeah, the daddy thing creeps me the hell out, as does mommy stuff too...

Call me a milf or a cougar and it's goodbye...

Last edited:
I love shaved balls...hairy balls make me gag..

Yeah, the daddy thing creeps me the hell out, as does mommy stuff too...

Call me a milf or a cougar and it's goodbye...

A British accent.

Just kidding, of course. ;)

Hi, Janey. :heart:

So-called designer stubble. Too too scratchy. Anywhere and everywhere....

Thought I'd revive this.

Nipple piercings. I think I love tits so much that I don't like seeing them punctured or studded. I'm a natural fan all around when it comes to breasts.

Overpriced fancy lingerie. It looks like too much bells and whistles. I'd rather see what she's comfortable and relaxed in.

Thought I'd revive this.

Nipple piercings. I think I love tits so much that I don't like seeing them punctured or studded. I'm a natural fan all around when it comes to breasts.

Overpriced fancy lingerie. It looks like too much bells and whistles. I'd rather see what she's comfortable and relaxed in.

I love bells and whistles though! :D ;)

I love bells and whistles though! :D ;)

Obviously, you should go with what works for you. I'm not saying lingerie is a bad thing, I just find a woman being comfortable with just the clothes she's wearing to be sexier than needing to buy overpriced underwear to try and impress. That being said, it could just be because I'm cheap and can't imagine paying some of those prices for something that's just gonna come right off.:D

Obviously, you should go with what works for you. I'm not saying lingerie is a bad thing, I just find a woman being comfortable with just the clothes she's wearing to be sexier than needing to buy overpriced underwear to try and impress. That being said, it could just be because I'm cheap and can't imagine paying some of those prices for something that's just gonna come right off.:D

Lol - I completely get it. And I actually love both the sexy stuff and the comfy everyday stuff. Just depends on my mood.

I think men fall into 2 categories about lingerie - those who love it and appreciate it for the eye candy, and those who just want to get a woman naked and get down to business. Both are appreciated and have their place. ;)

Lol - I completely get it. And I actually love both the sexy stuff and the comfy everyday stuff. Just depends on my mood.

I think men fall into 2 categories about lingerie - those who love it and appreciate it for the eye candy, and those who just want to get a woman naked and get down to business. Both are appreciated and have their place. ;)

I can definitely see where the argument can be made that if it makes you feel sexier can boast the sexiness all around.

I don't mind a slow seductive tease, and sometimes a sports bra or comfy looking jersey bra are equally sexy when revealed. I guess, overall, it's more about the confidence of the person wearing the outfit that turns me on.

Nipple clamps - looks far to painful to me.
Depends on the clamps...i have vibrating ones that are just this side of heaven. ;)

Turn off: pierced nipples or cock piercings on a man. Just doesnt do a thing for me. Last thing i want is a snag in the vag. :eek:

Back