💀 Walking Dead...Eugene...WTF? 💀

No way...Aside from Charlie, Ash was the smartest character on Supernatural...Ash even wired Heaven to know when the Winchesters would die, cuz they die a lot...When asked about his mullet he said, 'business in the front, party in the back'...Ash said it was quite comfortable...If you watch both shows, it is quite possible for the smartest man alive to be like 'I don't give a damn' and wear a mullet...But as Gig Guy pointed out, Rick shouldn't have trusted it..The group did go to the CDC and got the 411 on the whole thing...Did he forget that part?

Wait...what???!! Am I in the wrong thread again?

:D

Beth...wasn't my fav but didn't expect that...wow. My first thought was who's gonna end the cop. My second...who's gonna tell Maggie. :(

I was hoping it was CAAARUUULLLL's time.

Beth...wasn't my fav but didn't expect that...wow. My first thought was who's gonna end the cop. My second...who's gonna tell Maggie. :(

Caaarrrrullllll is doing what he is told now....interesting that the bad ass Michone is the one telling him ....

No way...Aside from Charlie, Ash was the smartest character on Supernatural...Ash even wired Heaven to know when the Winchesters would die, cuz they die a lot...When asked about his mullet he said, 'business in the front, party in the back'...Ash said it was quite comfortable...If you watch both shows, it is quite possible for the smartest man alive to be like 'I don't give a damn' and wear a mullet...But as Gig Guy pointed out, Rick shouldn't have trusted it..The group did go to the CDC and got the 411 on the whole thing...Did he forget that part?

Right, right I was joking. Lol :p

I didn't expect that either. I was like :(
Noooooooo!!!!

What character do you dislike the MOST?

What chareacter is the sexiest...after they've been bathed&disinfected?

SirSultan, I freakin' cannot take Carl...or the way his Dad says his name. :mad:
He is seriously creeeeeeepy eewwwwww

And whyyyyy have I not seen this here thread before :eek:

He is seriously creeeeeeepy eewwwwww

And whyyyyy have I not seen this here thread before :eek:

Because, SmileyGurrrrl...

You've been spreading the sparkly love all over the British Isles & be too busy to bother with this here thread!!!

:kiss:

Did you watch The Talking Dead show afterwards and see the actress that played Beth crying every time she tried to talk. Almost wanted to make me cry... almost. (and I will deny it if you say I cried) :D:D

Did you watch The Talking Dead show afterwards and see the actress that played Beth crying every time she tried to talk. Almost wanted to make me cry... almost. (and I will deny it if you say I cried) :D:D

Pffft. I was there handing you tissues, you bigoleslobbermonkey. :rolleyes:

I suppose it was highly emotional for that actress. She's been on for quite awhile & surely has formed some tight relationships with all involved with the show.

Okay, need to back up an episode. The cop that ran off after acting all "I wanna help you" to Rick&Co...what the hell was that all about??? To showcase how far Rick has come from caring&sensitive Rick to I ran your ass over since you wouldn't stop Rick.

I suppose it was highly emotional for that actress. She's been on for quite awhile & surely has formed some tight relationships with all involved with the show.

Okay, need to back up an episode. The cop that ran off after acting all "I wanna help you" to Rick&Co...what the hell was that all about??? To showcase how far Rick has come from caring&sensitive Rick to I ran your ass over since you wouldn't stop Rick.

Dammit Perky, I am not watching the show with you anymore if you are going to tell on me all the time.

I liked that Rick. He needs to be like that all of the time.

Dammit Perky, I am not watching the show with you anymore if you are going to tell on me all the time.

I liked that Rick. He needs to be like that all of the time.

I think Rick's breakdown back at the prison was very telling of how his character was about to evolve into the New Rick...Maybe there's even some regret over killing Shane at that point, because as the actors and writers keep pointing out on Talking Dead, that's pretty much who the New Rick is, Shane 2.0...

Emily's reaction after the show was very authentic and touching...I think it spoke to the fact that she's young, was disappointed that she was leaving the show, and will really miss the people involved in making the show...Beth's death really pushes the plot forward and had to be done for the sake of the show...It's going to fuel everyone's motivation going forward, especially Maggie's...

When Rick shot the guy, I loved that he said "Shut up" in such a bored, I've tired of hearing this shit tone of voice. I like bad ass Rick.

I told my bff right before the show that I hoped it would be Beth, but I was still a little surprised that it was. Daryl's reaction was phenomenal... stepping right up to end Dawn and then carrying Beth out and seeing Maggie. I was a crying mess. It was great!

bbadc30cc46404a7d420d9d6f6bae9a0.jpg

Remember this? I do because my ovaries exploded that night. :D

tumblr_mfd091W7M21rxb2qwo1_500.gif

When does it come back??? *whiny*

Watched my first full episode tonight...no clue what was going on, but I can see how people get hooked

Tonight's episode is a bit difficult to follow if you don't partake on a regular basis.

Yeah, we were sitting here watching it at work and one of the guys was trying to explain it to me during the commercials. Pretty intense shit.

Back