♡♡ 101 Things We Love About Our Brit Lovers ♡♡

They are puddings not seconds and shagging is tricky because, "Whilst sitting on an offcut of shag, smoking shag in my pipe, I spotted two shags having a shag." That is a perfectly correct sentence in English English.
 
Hey guys and gals ... erm, "lasses":

Who ever heard of this notion that you need 12 Brits for this 12 course meal? Any one of us, watching one of our mates shagging, is ready to shag again right after he's done, I can tell you for free. ;)
 
something like that, yes, but i'm not gonna tell you which ones exactly

Sweetiepie? Titch? Bunnygirl? Sexybabe? - when the heat is really up it gets into names which might seem derogatory out of context ... ;)
 
I think I could write an ode to Brit lovers! They are deliciously naughty and creative, in my experience.....and I love the word "arse".....love me some Brit boys ;)
 
Well - I like the fact that their is not a massive pond between us Brit lovers!

gets in the bloody way - well over my wellies!
 
Me I've thought about swimming across that Pond to give the Canadian and American girls some British-style attention ... but the steel I wear around my junk would sink me without trace, so I guess I'll continue to spill my seed in these parts. :cool:
 
Hey guys and gals ... erm, "lasses":

Who ever heard of this notion that you need 12 Brits for this 12 course meal? Any one of us, watching one of our mates shagging, is ready to shag again right after he's done, I can tell you for free. ;)

I don't need 12. I just need One........or maybe two. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top