Strap-on experiences

Do doubts here... just ENVY!

You think I'm checking out all these threads because I don't think that being fucked could be really really good?

uptoplay2 said:
You think I'm checking out all these threads because I don't think that being fucked could be really really good?

ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY

He wants what you had so bad ES...poor uptoplay2...such passionate desire

MissIntrigue said:

He wants what you had so bad ES...poor uptoplay2...such passionate desire

Hell, I'm envious too! I want to give and get what he had!!!

You better believe it!

Fury :rose:

I'm still up.. strapping it on only takes a couple minutes uptoplay2....you coming over..? *wink*

(taunt taunt)

MissIntrigue said:
I'm still up.. strapping it on only takes a couple minutes uptoplay2....you coming over..? *wink*

(taunt taunt)

Is this an open invitation?

wtf???? said:
Is this an open invitation?

It can be open for you. :kiss: C'mon

uptoplay2 and I like to smart ass around with each other...I was taunting him with it..he's still not here. Nor has he replied, but- I'm still ready to play...

MissIntrigue said:
It can be open for you. :kiss: C'mon

uptoplay2 and I like to smart ass around with each other...I was taunting him with it..he's still not here. Nor has he replied, but- I'm still ready to play...

Shall I have my assistant call yours and we can make an appointment together?

Miss I... I'll meet you half way ok??

You like cold..... so..... perhaps Aspen??

Hard day skiin' followed by taking all you got.... and given back what you'll let me.

Sounds like a great weekend!

uptoplay2 said:

Hard day skiin' followed by taking all you got.... and given back what you'll let me.

Hey uptoplay2

It sounds like you better let Miss Intrigue use her strapon on you soon!!! When you take all she's got......that big O just might happen....maybe a few times too!!

Seriously though, I think part of it is mental, when you have that special connection mentally it makes it so much easier to connect physically.....which is true in any sexual act but I think especially so with strapon play. (F/M)

ES

uptoplay2 said:

You can ski - I'll stay near the fireplace inside. See ya when you get back.

WHO ever said I LIKE the cold?!

I'll take the warmth anyday, anytime. :)

eroticspank said:
Hey uptoplay2

It sounds like you better let Miss Intrigue use her strapon on you soon!!! When you take all she's got......that big O just might happen....maybe a few times too!!

Seriously though, I think part of it is mental, when you have that special connection mentally it makes it so much easier to connect physically.....which is true in any sexual act but I think especially so with strapon play. (F/M)

ES

He'd just LOVE it if I would use it on him...LOL

I do agree completely about the 'connection' it's even better when it's emotional. I'm not sure if that's what you intended on saying or if you really meant mentally..they both have the benefits of more satisfaction, regardless. :)

My strap on experience...one of them.

I remember one of my first strap-on experiences. A girlfriend of mine wanted to dominate me so I let her have her wish. She watched as I shaved my genitals for her, completely smooth. She even handed me a couple of enema bottles to cleanse myself before going any further. Yes she watched...she liked the embarrassment on my face and the excitement at the same time.
She handed me a pair of black lace boyshorts to put on, pulled my hands behind my back and cuffed me.

She lead me into the living room where she had a wooden chair placed in the center of the room. She had me kneel down and place my chest on the seat of the chair. She uncuffed me and pulled my arms around the back of the chair which was facing in front of me and cuffed me. She spread my legs wide apart, pulled my panties aside and I felt her cool lubed fingers start to massage my pucker. She went from 1 to 4 fingers, slowly in and out motion.

She picked up one of our 6" vibes and began running the tip of it from the head of my cock down the shaft and sliding it up and over my shaven balls until she reached my ass and she eased it in. The vibration felt so good. Moving into me but not giving me all 6" of it. She worked it back and forth until she decided to give me something bigger and she did! She pulled out our 14" double headed realistic dildo and with one motion slid one end deep into my ass. I was more than surprised to say the least, but she began a rhythm that was unbelievable. The way she would push it into me, rotating it and letting the balls of the dong kiss my balls. Did I feel full? Oh yes! She worked me for a while this way, leaning over and rubbing her bare breasts on my back, whispering in my ear dirty talk that made me even hotter. She is vocal when it comes to talking dirty and loves to get me off that way as well.

She pulled that double dong from my ass and at that point I felt empty. But she wasn't going to keep me empty for long as she surprised me again with her 9" realistic cock (only realistic ones do as it makes the play hotter) that was around !.75" thick. For my tight ass it filled me up and I could feel the stretching even after the other too toys. She worked her cock in until she had her balls licking mine. Oh my, what a feeling! The fullness, the weight of the cock in me was unbelievable. And at that moment made me wonder what a real man's cock would feel like...she began to fuck me with long strokes of her cock, continuing to talk dirty to me, making me her bitch for the night. She had me so worked up, she had me cumming hard. And if you never had anything in your ass when you came, you know how hard your ass clinches the object, seems the orgasm lasts longer. She continued fucking my ass after I came the first time. It gets better after your ass relaxes and feeling the thrusting under your prostate. Those short hits of orgasms hitting through you are so hard to describe. But worth it!

She pulled out of me and had me sit on her cock in the same chair she had handcuffed me too. To make it even hotter, she had the drapes open, the lights on just incase others at the apartment complex wanted to watch. She had me ride her until I came again, which I did. We were face to face as she had me ride her cock deep, shooting my load onto her breasts. She had me clean them off afterwards. I was more than happy to do so.

We still enjoy our strap on fun and like to spice it up with different scenerios and props. She's a wonderful lover and it's nice to enjoy sexual play with someone who enjoys both giving and receiving.

ummmmmmmm wow....

Some virgin... 20 posts? Dr.Don will be one to watch!

If your friend was so open with showing everyone.... were there any pics taken of all this fun?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh and what was HER reaction??

No pics of this experience.... ;)

Her reaction was wonderful. She got into it as if that cock was hers. She enjoyed everything about it and now each time she takes out that strap on...or one of the four she has, we enjoy ourselves to the fullest. She tells me her hottest turn on is watching my expressions and watching it slide in and out of my ass. She's not afraid to ask me what I want...or tell me what she wants to do!

She's wonderful and hope everyone else can have a satisfying strap on experience(s) like we have.

...the shower is a fun place too!

mental reaction or physical

don't look folks...!
Don... take a look at this... feeldoe.com
Would that change HER side of the equation?? (it does need a harness...)

Had that purple Feeldoe before, but it's too smooth and like I said before, the head doesn't feel that good. It's a great concept but if they made a textured one with a little bit different realistic design it may be a good one. A friend of mine swears by hers, she loves it.

i want to have my girlfriend try this with me, but no idea how to bring up the subject... she may jump at the chance, but then again.... she may be turned off - not brave enough to take a head first leap, any suggestions how to "dip the toes in the water" and "plant the seed" without coming right out and saying it? ie: any way to put a feeler out and see if she bites, without losing face if she balks? Any ladies care to jump in, i'm all ears :eek:

DrDon said:
Had that purple Feeldoe before, but it's too smooth and like I said before, the head doesn't feel that good. It's a great concept but if they made a textured one with a little bit different realistic design it may be a good one. A friend of mine swears by hers, she loves it.

Check out the Nexus at http://blowfish.com - that one isn't as smooth as the feeldoe, but with a similar concept. That's the one that we want :D

MissIntrigue said:
He'd just LOVE it if I would use it on him...LOL

I do agree completely about the 'connection' it's even better when it's emotional. I'm not sure if that's what you intended on saying or if you really meant mentally..they both have the benefits of more satisfaction, regardless. :)

No you are right I meant emotional.

ES

DrDon said:
No pics of this experience.... ;)

Her reaction was wonderful. She got into it as if that cock was hers. She enjoyed everything about it and now each time she takes out that strap on...or one of the four she has, we enjoy ourselves to the fullest. She tells me her hottest turn on is watching my expressions and watching it slide in and out of my ass. She's not afraid to ask me what I want...or tell me what she wants to do!

She's wonderful and hope everyone else can have a satisfying strap on experience(s) like we have.

...the shower is a fun place too!

Wow! great story DrDon!! You are so right about the orgasm how it feels if she keeps thrusting....it feels great!!

I also like the feeling of the womans breasts on my back as she is fucking me....very hot!! even better if she whispers into your ear as you mentioned.

And I like being on top as you mentioned......even better when she grabs my ass hard urging me faster up and down on her dildo!!

OKAY I ADMIT IT I AM A SLUT!!!

I feel better now!

ES

Yes it is an incredible feeling and experience any man should have. Especially when somone knows what they are doing! It's hot! I love it!

eroticspank said:
Wow! great story DrDon!! You are so right about the orgasm how it feels if she keeps thrusting....it feels great!!

I also like the feeling of the womans breasts on my back as she is fucking me....very hot!! even better if she whispers into your ear as you mentioned.

And I like being on top as you mentioned......even better when she grabs my ass hard urging me faster up and down on her dildo!!

OKAY I ADMIT IT I AM A SLUT!!!

I feel better now!

ES

throbbin bob said:
i want to have my girlfriend try this with me, but no idea how to bring up the subject... she may jump at the chance, but then again.... she may be turned off - not brave enough to take a head first leap, any suggestions how to "dip the toes in the water" and "plant the seed" without coming right out and saying it? ie: any way to put a feeler out and see if she bites, without losing face if she balks? Any ladies care to jump in, i'm all ears :eek:

Next time you two are having sex, start fantasizing in her ear about what you want, but relay it to her in story form. All the women I've encountered enjoy hearing me tell them a sexual fantasy about them...use your imagination...I think you will be delighted. ;)

elaborate please! ie: are you saying something like i wisper: "if you had a cock, what would you do? would you want to fuck a woman? a man? if you fucked a woman, how would you envision pleasing her? if a man, what would you do? do you think he'd actually like it?

sorry for the questions - but examples would help, i'm keen to give this a go, but...... i don't want to screw up the great sex & feelings we have now if she's totally turned off with the thought - thanks for any more input!

Back