Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did say the opportunity to be someone special was there in the future :)

His fan base and those willing to continue their support for him will get him there soon :)

Regarding the Music Lounge project... the failure is on You Tube's behalf :(

The course he is on only takes two students per year and is very intensive, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.
All previous students have landed top jobs either in the West End or touring companies and so, we have high hopes for him.

Apparently he is in Bradford this weekend having a beer with his tutor???

Next summer when he emerges with his postgrad diploma I'll let you know where he has ended up :kiss:

The course he is on only takes two students per year and is very intensive, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.
All previous students have landed top jobs either in the West End or touring companies and so, we have high hopes for him.

Apparently he is in Bradford this weekend having a beer with his tutor???

Next summer when he emerges with his postgrad diploma I'll let you know where he has ended up :kiss:

Yes, you have to keep us all informed my love :) :kiss:

And, send him my regards too ;)

My favourite :)

939_1000.jpg

And this... reminds me of those parties we used to go to. But, no cameras allowed. Summer time garden orgies in an Ibiza villa :)... fun times ;)

377_1000.jpg

And this... reminds me of those parties we used to go to. But, no cameras allowed. Summer time garden orgies in an Ibiza villa :)... fun times ;)

377_1000.jpg

Oh now that's a confusion, could I cope?
I could give it a try but I would want to be everywhere at the same time :confused:

Notice the plastic cups in that last picture? :) There was and still is a rule that no glasses were to be used just in case there were accidents. That's what reminded me most of all :D
:kiss:

Oh now that's a confusion, could I cope?
I could give it a try but I would want to be everywhere at the same time :confused:

Best thing we did was stay together as a couple. Something I think TRT was strict upon. And, it worked :) Even though we were in the crowd. Watching others too made it exciting. I did get the urge to want to share. But, no, the atmosphere of just being at an hedonistic party like that was exciting enough :)

Mmmmm... I love it...

746_1000.jpg

Despite the numbing of this gorgeous merlot Lorraine, your tour of XHAM is making me quite horny :D ... then again, this is LIT afterall ;)

:kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back