The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate mooches.
Be satisfied with getting one, not try to swindle out more, or bitch about what you got.
Don't get mad that we keep track.
Don't threaten me because I won't trade you what THAT GUY got because YOU didn't pay attention.
Don't continue to bug me for the next one. We have rules, and I can ban your ass from anything from this point forward.

I can only imagine the ungrateful little shits you'd raise.
Aaaaaagh.

Air you can wear..what a horrible thought and so true of today's humidity.:eek:

Nods and it will only get more humid for the next couple of months. Curse of living in the south during the summer really...thank god for the invention of the air conditioner.

Nods and it will only get more humid for the next couple of months. Curse of living in the south during the summer really...thank god for the invention of the air conditioner.

Amen Veroe. Curse of living in the South but wouldn't live any where else.

I AGREE SO MUCH!

Right? Fucking awful. And where there's one, a million more follow - and they are super hard to squash. Just ugh.

Scuttle Buttin' said:
What if you are just ashamed of your bald ears?

I was going to say, aren't all ears bald? But I realize some people could have hairy ears. Now I keep picturing ears with Marie Antoinette hair.

tumblr_moyqu6lZEy1qet6nvo6_250.gif

I like to go more with the powdered George Washington wig. I feel like it gives my ears a distinguished, yet rebellious look.

Also I have boy ears, so...

That last part makes it sound like I have the ears of small male children in jars in my basement, which obviously isn't true.

You have to can them, or else the light just ruins them.

That last part makes it sound like I have the ears of small male children in jars in my basement, which obviously isn't true.

You have to can them, or else the light just ruins them.

How are you supposed to admire your collection of ears if they're in cans? I'm obviously assuming that's the only reason someone would want a collection of ears.

Life is strange.

How are you supposed to admire your collection of ears if they're in cans? I'm obviously assuming that's the only reason someone would want a collection of ears.

Life is strange.

And there is the real conundrum. Keeping them fresh versus being able to admire them. It's a debate that has raged on for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back