Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather met you in hotel bar/bedroom than ever discover or stalk you at work get kicked near death by your sturdy legs ,tasered by security and then handed off to Florida cops.....one style of getting fucked is fun the other is just way not fun....

Then once all the lit guys read who ruined your thread they will be waiting.....

And now back to those nails and the amazing breast they fondly :devil:

I wish I knew what 50% of your rant was about' so I could could comment in a constructive way, all I can work out is you need a Super Hero as your assistant, and they are working you to death, ask them to give you a broom, that you can shove up your arse so you can sweep the floor as you rush about.

I am sure you will have fun with it.. Hope to see it in some day:heart:
I am sure I will and maybe you will.

You’re going to have so much fun with the remote vibe. The Bluetooth ones are amazing.

I am sure I will

And those are just the most spectacular titties. Any day of the week is a day to celebrate such wonders :heart:

And boy doesn't this thread move fast.....a joy catching up though :)

Thank you. And I was thinking it wasn't moving fast enough. Having to click the tiny number instead of the word last from my subscribed threads when on the phone is annoying. Come on page 7 lol

MMmm I so hope you enjoyed your new toy! I have a question to ask you, are you willing to share with others to? I like Sharing as well.

Didn't play with my toy yet, Friday's plan. I do like sharing.

I'd rather met you in hotel bar/bedroom than ever discover or stalk you at work get kicked near death by your sturdy legs ,tasered by security and then handed off to Florida cops.....one style of getting fucked is fun the other is just way not fun....

Then once all the lit guys read who ruined your thread they will be waiting.....

And now back to those nails and the amazing breast they fondly :devil:

Haha. If it makes you feel better, no security so no taser. But Florida is a bring your gun to work state.

I wish I knew what 50% of your rant was about' so I could could comment in a constructive way, all I can work out is you need a Super Hero as your assistant, and they are working you to death, ask them to give you a broom, that you can shove up your arse so you can sweep the floor as you rush about.

Haha. Short version, they keep giving me shit with no notice and want me to lift really fucking heavy shit that should be obvious to anyone I can't do

Boobies!!!

Indeed

That's the kinda sexy beautiful smile that can cripple us dudes (in the good way) with one single glance...:devil: Such a lil cutie you are. Thanks again for the pics...;)
Aww. Thanks. But cutie. I am a bad ass dangerous chick, damn it. Lol. Baby wild hog I tell you, baby wild hog

So happy tuesday.

I guess that means titties

sneaky titties last night

slippery soapy shower titties

work cleavage

I could literally NEVER get enough of your breasts... Fantastic as always Justa... so arousing and desirable... truly.

Sorry to hear about all the piled on crap from work. I know what that's like. Did so much work tonight to help out another manager, I never got to finish my own work.
:rose::kiss:

Some one always has a taser.....😀

I love the bring the gun to work, never have to worry about those highway protestors when getting home.

Justa while being distracted by your.....nails am I to understand a future project is about to keep you very busy and with no playtime , :eek: well they are paying you so there is that but damn don't they know your serving a great community service with your daily breast exposing and smart banter and friendly babble :devil: :heart:?

Fine , fine I can wait for you ,your sexy AF and worth it plus the weekend postings will help us both out:rose:

Lift

Hey Justa
There is a Ford Fiesta in my parking space... Can you come over here and lift it outta the way for me????:D

You protest too much, the woman I see is kind, modest and the last word in respectability.

Aww. Thanks. But cutie. I am a bad ass dangerous chick, damn it. Lol. Baby wild hog I tell you, baby wild hog
Ok. Ok. No more cutie then. She's got nothing on all your sexiness - but I see your resemblance of a Bad Ass sexy woman there.

Hey, wait a min - just a thought here - but maybe that's your next sexy outfit there? The folks at work would definitely not mess with you anymore for one thing and I definitely would like to see you in something like that ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bad Ass 2.jpg
    Bad Ass 2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 25
I could literally NEVER get enough of your breasts... Fantastic as always Justa... so arousing and desirable... truly.

Sorry to hear about all the piled on crap from work. I know what that's like. Did so much work tonight to help out another manager, I never got to finish my own work.
:rose::kiss:

well thanks. and yeah it happens. sucks to be us I guess

Some one always has a taser.....😀

I love the bring the gun to work, never have to worry about those highway protestors when getting home.

haha. and "don't taze me bro" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMkGOpAF4s

seems like just yesterday

Go gators.

and also fyi, the guy registered "don't taze me bro" as a trademark after that, launched a t-shirt website and all sorts of stuff, and got probation and charges dropped to pretty much nothing and expunged later so don't feel too bad for him, he is all #noregrets

I love your hands and I love your fingernails :rose:

thank you. I do think my nails are pretty

Justa while being distracted by your.....nails am I to understand a future project is about to keep you very busy and with no playtime , :eek: well they are paying you so there is that but damn don't they know your serving a great community service with your daily breast exposing and smart banter and friendly babble :devil: :heart:?

Fine , fine I can wait for you ,your sexy AF and worth it plus the weekend postings will help us both out:rose:

yeah and some after hours shit. so annoying.

Hey Justa
There is a Ford Fiesta in my parking space... Can you come over here and lift it outta the way for me????:D

lol. i know right. they did just agree to a temp contractor to assist. hope he realizes by assist, I mean lift damn everything because haha.

You protest too much, the woman I see is kind, modest and the last word in respectability.

well those seem like awfully nice rose colored glasses. I need a pair. haha. and ok thank you (and your glasses)

Ok. Ok. No more cutie then. She's got nothing on all your sexiness - but I see your resemblance of a Bad Ass sexy woman there.

Hey, wait a min - just a thought here - but maybe that's your next sexy outfit there? The folks at work would definitely not mess with you anymore for one thing and I definitely would like to see you in something like that ;)

attachment.php

you know I've done Lara Croft outfits before. who hasn't...ok maybe not everyone, but yeah, totally me

so happy wednesday.

yippie, whatever the fuck I want wednesday

I wanted to play with funky filters in a pop art style again

artsy shower legs

artsy butt

artsy tits

so far today, I had been cranky. people are annoying me, and unduly so. It is like everyone is my BEC.

Though on my commute to work, one of the 500 people who pissed me off was a Prius with a giant "Felony" on his back window. and he was all clean cut. Yeah Yeah I know it was just for the skateboards, but the disconnect between the clean cut yuppie and Felony made me smile. It also reminds me of this other guy I see from time to time. I only ever see him in the rural redneck area near a town of 200 that I drive through. He is this big black guy, with a very FUBU style (well upper half anyway), driving this nice shiny big black hummer, through redneckville, and the license plate is some form of the word innocent. gets me smiling every time. Ya know yuppie college boy likely never saw the disconnect between him and felony on his car. but you know damn straight that innocent black guy driving a hummer in redneckville knew exactly what stereotype some would see and made a joke out of it. I don't know him, but he amuses me.

another positive side. I finally won a little battle I have been having with Amazon the past week or two. again, I like random deal shopping, I know y'all don't get it, but it is fun for me. Ok, they have this case of 72 bags of kettle chips that comes in stock once or twice a day for $0.88 cents a case but it comes in for like about 30 seconds each time, and I have been trying to buy some cases. I am always a few seconds too slow by the time my alert comes in and I actually look. It has been happening for like 2 weeks, amazon just taunting me because me not being able to have something, just makes me want it more. Yeah, I know it is weird, but it is like my kind of gambling. I finally got my chips. screw you Jeff, I win again. so now my mood is better for a completely pointless reason haha.

so happy wednesday.

yippie, whatever the fuck I want wednesday

I wanted to play with funky filters in a pop art style again

artsy shower legs

artsy butt

artsy tits

so far today, I had been cranky. people are annoying me, and unduly so. It is like everyone is my BEC.

Though on my commute to work, one of the 500 people who pissed me off was a Prius with a giant "Felony" on his back window. and he was all clean cut. Yeah Yeah I know it was just for the skateboards, but the disconnect between the clean cut yuppie and Felony made me smile. It also reminds me of this other guy I see from time to time. I only ever see him in the rural redneck area near a town of 200 that I drive through. He is this big black guy, with a very FUBU style (well upper half anyway), driving this nice shiny big black hummer, through redneckville, and the license plate is some form of the word innocent. gets me smiling every time. Ya know yuppie college boy likely never saw the disconnect between him and felony on his car. but you know damn straight that innocent black guy driving a hummer in redneckville knew exactly what stereotype some would see and made a joke out of it. I don't know him, but he amuses me.

another positive side. I finally won a little battle I have been having with Amazon the past week or two. again, I like random deal shopping, I know y'all don't get it, but it is fun for me. Ok, they have this case of 72 bags of kettle chips that comes in stock once or twice a day for $0.88 cents a case but it comes in for like about 30 seconds each time, and I have been trying to buy some cases. I am always a few seconds too slow by the time my alert comes in and I actually look. It has been happening for like 2 weeks, amazon just taunting me because me not being able to have something, just makes me want it more. Yeah, I know it is weird, but it is like my kind of gambling. I finally got my chips. screw you Jeff, I win again. so now my mood is better for a completely pointless reason haha.
Busty babe, sexy girl, IT Goddess and now an Artsy Dame, just more lusting from me ,enjoy!

beautiful and different photos. The filters can make a big difference

The Felony fella must be a skateboard salesmen maybe?

Big fan of WTF Wenesday and that sexy ass model you use, she looks sturdy ::p:

Last edited:
I had no idea that taser bro had made lemonade out of those tasered lemons :eek:

I also had no idea that you Justa were a pulp fiction covergirl and slayer of killer music! :devil:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/36464802@N05/4058341944/

ROLL TIDE ,hell I'm in Lower Alabama already but with the Florida Tax breaks!

honestly, I am more surprised by people who don't in these situations. I mean even "ain't nobody got time for that" lady totally revamped her life. And she had no financial means or education to speak of.

and lol

I hope your day gets better! You sure made mine! Thank you

glad to help. and I am sure it is. i just got some chocolate too

Busty babe, sexy girl, IT Goddess and now an Artsy Dame, just more lusting from me ,enjoy!

thank you. yeah I am all artsy and shit, aren't I

beautiful and different photos. The filters can make a big difference

yeah they are fun. I might actually download snapchat or whatever shit the young kids use to play with the filters haha.

The Felony fella must be a skateboard salesmen maybe?

Big fan of WTF Wenesday and that sexy ass model you use, she looks sturdy ::p:

eh, yuppie college kid more likely. and thanks, we know sturdy is what every lady wants to hear, haha

Unplanned nap in the superlazy boy chair Saturday woke to a western and I kid you not the cowboy a banker and dandy dude are looking over these mail order brides as they climb down and the cowboy says ones a sweetheart and then another shes sturdy and they all agree.

I laughed and snorted when the need for air was so great.

Unplanned nap in the superlazy boy chair Saturday woke to a western and I kid you not the cowboy a banker and dandy dude are looking over these mail order brides as they climb down and the cowboy says ones a sweetheart and then another shes sturdy and they all agree.

I laughed and snorted when the need for air was so great.

yup yup, still a compliment out here in redneck land (as I look around to see if I am standing by cattle)

yup yup, still a compliment out here in redneck land (as I look around to see if I am standing by cattle)
As long as sheep don't make you jealous your fine. :eek: :nana:

Suddenly flashed back to the Angel tv show episode were human females were called cows by the green demons.....don't judge Charisma Carpenter was hot and my at the time gf put out after the show......yep I'm a romantic guy.

As long as sheep don't make you jealous your fine. :eek: :nana:

Suddenly flashed back to the Angel tv show episode were human females were called cows by the green demons.....don't judge Charisma Carpenter was hot and my at the time gf put out after the show......yep I'm a romantic guy.

haha. and yeah those Pyleans. uh huh, I totally watched Angel. It started back when I had 4 channels. I was sad when it was cancelled. Will admit it had gotten stale, but things really picked up with the Spike and Illyria characters. They were so fucking funny I was hoping for another spin off. Who can begrudge a show that ends with "I kinda want to slay the dragon". better than most. who doesn't kind of want to slay a dragon (or have a pet dragon)

It has also been really interesting to watch David Boreanaz grow from Angel to Bones to Seal. You also have to respect how he handled the scandal that didn't really become a scandal because rather than try to hide it, he was just "yup, I had an affair, and". I must say I did find cheating on a playboy playmate amusing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back