The China Pearl Inn part 7

Glad to hear that you survived the holiday, Robyn, and that they are taking better care of your Mom. It is good that others will be around to help keep an eye on this company.

It is great that you keep in touch with Shiva off Lit, Uggg. I hope she is doing okay.

Hi there! Good to see you again, same to you re birthday. I'm not bad how about you?

I'm ... ticking over ... always busy, but in a good way now at least. :)

Hey Glad! Great to see you. I'm doing fine thanks ... I see you're still a regular here... The Inn never seems to disappear ... :rose:
Less often than I used to, but I'm one of those that always comes back.

Morning all:rose:,

Glad its nice to see you survived your alleged murder;).

Robyn and SF I have passed your messages on to LS.

Uggg:rose:

Bye bye old thread I will always remember you:heart:

*Grabs a big sack from under the bar that says "CLINK" and heads for the door... rushes back in and grabs the Nom Nom projector and the :rose: vase... heads out the door without a backwards look*

Just peeking in for a moment. Sorry I made you guys worry. I have been dealing with real life for a while. Right now, we're getting ready to move, but first we have to find the money for a security deposit and it's very worrying. I'm otherwise fine. Ups and downs, ebs and flows. Sometimes the sads come, but I deal. Thank you all for thinking of me and asking about me. It makes me feel very loved. :heart:

You’ll find you are very much loved Light-Shiva, and I personally want to thank you for supporting our girls.

Now I want to wish the only person who has ever scored 100% on exercises, Cpl Robyn TashaYar a very happy birthday.

Finally, I have to wave at CG. Carry on Chief

You’ll find you are very much loved Light-Shiva, and I personally want to thank you for supporting our girls.

Now I want to wish the only person who has ever scored 100% on exercises, Cpl Robyn TashaYar a very happy birthday.

Finally, I have to wave at CG. Carry on Chief

Hiya warrior princess:rose:,

this thread has too many posts so you'll find us all here now:

new inn

much love:heart:

Uggg

Heard from my wife, the Lions & Lionesses have achieved there first 3 objectives.

Hi Big rick.:rose:

This thread has too many posts now so the inn has moved to a new thread. the link is in the post before your post.:rose:

See you in the new inn:D

Uggg

Back