Extended bondage

Ropebunny

Literotica Guru
My partner and I are starting to take our play to the next level and explore some new things. Last night he informed me that I was to sleep with my hands bound behind my back, which I loved! However, I didn't actually get to sleep because after about 2 hours my shoulders began to ache. While some enforced sleep deprivation could be interesting it sure wasn't last night as it's our son's birthday party today and the thought of entertaining 10 four year olds for 2 hours is almost making me sob into my fourth coffee :(

So to those of you that enjoy extended bondage, what sorts of position/ties would you recommend? We don't have a headboard so my hands can't be above my head and I think the other half would prefer it if my hands were tied so that I couldn't pleasure myself (we also enjoy orgasm denial and I have no self control!)

Thanks in advance for any great ideas :)

I would put your hands in front, and tether them to a chest tie-- loosely, so you could move enough to keep from stiffening up, but not long enough to reach your crotch.

Or a collar, if you have something stiffish that won't choke you.

I hope you woke him up and let him know you needed to get some sleep! He evidently didn't realize that you wouldn't be able to sleep all night, or he wouldn't have put you in that position right before the birthday party. It's important for you to inform your partner of things that are hazardous to your health - he can't know how everything will affect you, so far better to let him know than to suffer in silence on a health-related matter.

The most comfortable sleeping bondage that I've experienced is bound ankles, bound thighs and loosely bound wrists in front (with wiggle room). I've also found "swaddling" comfortable, i.e. wrapped tightly in fabric like a newborn infant, but only when I was physically and/or emotionally exhausted. I've also slept with my body and face wrapped in bondage ribbon (a kind of mildly sticky plastic tape), though I had freedom to breathe comfortably through both my nose and my mouth.

I've also really enjoyed having one hand or an ankle tied to the bed while I sleep, but that feels less like bondage and more like captive slave stuff.

Definitely in front. That is very demanding, potentially dangerous stuff. Hands to hips, hands to each other in front, one hand to a fixed point, and be ready to wake up if needed.

I suggest everyone test out something they think would be cool like this on their OWN ass - the one time I had my hands tied behind me for teh sexy, it was maybe an hour of humping and the next day I felt like I had had a baseball bat taken to my whole body.

I looked at my partner and asked if this is normal. He said yeah, but for him it's totally worth it.

You know you're a top when you think that is just crazy talk.

Another thought would be making use of Sportssheets. They have their own website but it seems to be down right now, BUT Amazon (bless 'em) carries them as well, and at a healthy discount. (Make sure you keep the double 's' when you search.) They're sheets with sturdy points of attachment at the corners, and are reasonably 'improviseable' as well.

Thanks everyone for your replies, we now have lots of exciting ideas to try!

I know I should have told my partner how I was feeling, but despite the pain I really enjoyed being bound. That had to be the most pleasurable sleepless night I've ever had :p Although both of us have been tied the same way before (he didn't really enjoy it) I don't think either of us realised just how uncomfortable it would be, but he was very apologetic afterwards and did let me have a sleep in and nap after the party (which actually went very well with minimal tears, both children and adults!

I guess we still have a lot to learn. Trial and error is going to happen but now we have some better techiniques and I know where to come to for more advice :)

bondage

Would really love to be tied naked outdoors in N.C., blindfolded, gagged, and tortured. Electrotorture is preferable, but no fire, no smoking, and no scat. Everything else is wide open. :devil::devil:

My partner and I are starting to take our play to the next level and explore some new things. Last night he informed me that I was to sleep with my hands bound behind my back, which I loved! However, I didn't actually get to sleep because after about 2 hours my shoulders began to ache. While some enforced sleep deprivation could be interesting it sure wasn't last night as it's our son's birthday party today and the thought of entertaining 10 four year olds for 2 hours is almost making me sob into my fourth coffee :(

So to those of you that enjoy extended bondage, what sorts of position/ties would you recommend? We don't have a headboard so my hands can't be above my head and I think the other half would prefer it if my hands were tied so that I couldn't pleasure myself (we also enjoy orgasm denial and I have no self control!)

Thanks in advance for any great ideas :)

The whole idea of that scares me. I would be laying in bed to scared to fall asleep in case the house caught fire or that there might be a really big earthquake and me or the other person would not have time to wake up and untie me or help me get to safety.

The whole idea of that scares me. I would be laying in bed to scared to fall asleep in case the house caught fire or that there might be a really big earthquake and me or the other person would not have time to wake up and untie me or help me get to safety.

When you think of it like that it does sound a little scary! If something like that did happen though I still have the use of my legs to escape and as I'm used to walking around tied it would be unlikely that I would lose my balance. Plus we live in an old villa with those big wooden windows that open right up, so we would jump out of those. I don't really fancy the idea of firefighters or neighbours seeing me in that sort of a state though!

I have wanted to spend all night cuffed behind me, might ask the mrs. to slap them on me this weekend and see if I can last all night. I have made it an hour, nude, hands cuffed to the headboard while my wife sat and watched TV. The feeling of being bound made me cum without being touched!! Very hot!!

This is a good point. I'd invest in devising a way to quickly get out of the bondage either by one's self or quickly with someone else. I know there are knots where they are simply undone by a "pull here" type thing.

And I agree with pretty much everyone else that maybe in front of you would be better.

I hope you woke him up and let him know you needed to get some sleep! He evidently didn't realize that you wouldn't be able to sleep all night, or he wouldn't have put you in that position right before the birthday party. It's important for you to inform your partner of things that are hazardous to your health - he can't know how everything will affect you, so far better to let him know than to suffer in silence on a health-related matter.

If my woman told me this? I'd just lock her in the closet and let he cry herself to sleep.

When you think of it like that it does sound a little scary! If something like that did happen though I still have the use of my legs to escape and as I'm used to walking around tied it would be unlikely that I would lose my balance. Plus we live in an old villa with those big wooden windows that open right up, so we would jump out of those. I don't really fancy the idea of firefighters or neighbours seeing me in that sort of a state though!

This is why my mom scolds me for sleeping naked, but I don't sleep well clothed. I figure maybe I'll get a cute fireman's number out of the deal, and if not, it's still as good an excuse as any for some exhibition. ;)

If my woman told me this? I'd just lock her in the closet and let he cry herself to sleep.

Provided the house doesn't catch fire or some shit, this is actually a far superior idea to tying anyone's hands behind their back all night long. Of course if it does and she dies, someone else will shut you up with his dick every time you complain in jail.

If you are able to sleep on your back a waist belt with buckles on the sides that wrist cuffs can be clipped to and will prevent you from diddling yourself. For some reason I find this set-up very frustrating, I would rather have my hands cuffed behind my back, but I know I wouldn't want to sleep that way.

Back