What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
Go for a walk, Fem. Be wholesome :devil:

There's no way in hell I can go back to sleep right now - unless I have plastic surgery to remove the grin from my face :D

the I got laid thread is thaddaway ------------------------------------->

:devil:

ok breakfast time.

Back later.

Dont miss me toooooo much.

:kiss: :kiss: for when Vana comes along ;)

The mood.............is............time I went back to bed to try and get some sleep before the alarm goes off in 4 1/2 hours.

Night night all.

:kiss: :kiss:

Fem -I've not had sex since Sunday and suffered 2 days and one pretty much sleepless night with sunstroke...combine that with last nights garlic chicken and garlic naan supper and voila -super erotic threesome dreamage :devil:

happy sunday moanin.
dont want it to be sunday. means tomorrow is work and reality, two things ive put off rather well the last two days.
am determined to not have first panic attack of the week tomorrow. it can happen tuesday but not tomorrow.

experimental

had my hair cut

short

very short

erm i mean like

really short

it looks fab!!!

:nana:

femininity said:
experimental

had my hair cut

short

very short

erm i mean like

really short

it looks fab!!!

:nana:
i bet its gorgeous. i love lucky's hair very short...this way, it won't get in my way when shes on top. *smirk*

vella_ms said:
i bet its gorgeous. i love lucky's hair very short...this way, it won't get in my way when shes on top. *smirk*

yes i did this purely for sexual purposes. :devil:

oh and POUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Belegon said:
C'mere lass....

let me see if I can remind your body how the first one feels... :devil:

Eep! :eek:

Good morning folks, happy Sunday. Not sure why I'm in such a good mood, but I'm glad I am. :)

femininity said:
yes i did this purely for sexual purposes. :devil:

oh and POUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
thats the singular most important reason to do so. rock on, sista friend.

huge stupid pouncing smiles.
:kiss:

McKenna said:
Eep! :eek:

Good morning folks, happy Sunday. Not sure why I'm in such a good mood, but I'm glad I am. :)
im glad you are too.
welcome back gorgeous. :rose:

vella_ms said:
thats the singular most important reason to do so. rock on, sista friend.

huge stupid pouncing smiles.

And this woman im with now just luuuuurves my neck. Now she can get to it easier :catroar: :cool: :eek:

McKenna said:
:rose:

Speaking of gorgeous... I love the photo of you and Lucky on the deck of cards. :)
:eek: thank you sweetness. was taken nearly two years ago on our first vacation to this cabin on a lake. seemed to fit the genera of the cards.
i love yours too. i think ive licked the laminate off your card. at this rate, i'll be buying new cards on a weekly basis. :eek:

Fem~
the neck....*swoon*

femininity said:
and I miss yourbody profle AV. It's droolable

What, trees don't do it for you? ;)

vella_ms said:
:eek: thank you sweetness. was taken nearly two years ago on our first vacation to this cabin on a lake. seemed to fit the genera of the cards.
i love yours too. i think ive licked the laminate off your card. at this rate, i'll be buying new cards on a weekly basis. :eek:

Silly woman. :rose: :)

Two years ago? My how times flies! ABG called it the "yin and yang of Vella and Lucky." I think it fits!

vella_ms said:

Fem~
the neck....*swoon*

my gawd ther's a thought.

flavoured cards.

McKenna said:

What, trees don't do it for you? ;)
i love it when they bark at me.[insert cheesy drum roll]

McKenna said:
Silly woman. :rose: :)

Two years ago? My how times flies! ABG called it the "yin and yang of Vella and Lucky." I think it fits!

He did? how sweet. i missed that.
now, come a little closer....closer....

closer.
right...

here​

lilredjammies said:
Morning, everyone!

*strrrrrrrrrrretch*

I am sweaty, silly, sassy, sexy, smartassed and sublime this morning. :kiss:es for everybody.

This post has been brought to you by the letter "S." :D
moanin beautiful.
lovin your mood. keep it goin, yes?:heart:

I want to be rich, just for a minute, so I can pay someone to move the rest of the furniture.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back