Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Outstanding CFNM! Those are some lucky guys!

Thank you for the effort to share that!!!
 
Happy said:
Outstanding CFNM! Those are some lucky guys!
Thank you for the effort to share that!!!
Now how do the rest of us find friends like that?! :devil:
 
Her Asian brother!

From about 1984-1996 I use to regularly fuck a very beautiful chinese girl.
She was engaged but we still manged to see each other fairly regularly/
She had strange family situation,,,but what I got from her was multiple or a few or her extended family had laid it to her over the years,,,with her being the youngest of them 25 plus at the time..but apparently this started earlier on.
She was smart...good job and seemed very sensible..but had no difficulty fucking me at the drop of a hat.
As a matter of fact...she even visited me in 1996 after her honeymoon and wanted me to impregnate her...strange even for me...but she thought I was better looking than her husband...according to her..I was too attractive for her to marry as she would not be able to control me...uhmm...her pussy is what controlled me..think she was wrong on that account.
Anyhow...one night I went to her place and her brother Peter was hanging around...fit...guy slightly older than her but friendly.
He was drinking with us and ..whenever he would leave the room I would make out with her. He surprised us early and made a comment like "go ahead" do what you want.
Before I knew it she pulled my cock out...and started to suck me..I closed my eyes laid back to enjoy......wihin minutes I felt another tongue on my cock...I jumped at first,,,but she eassured me to relax and enjoy.
Before I knew it...she was tonguing my mouth and her brother was deep throating my cock...I woud be lying if I said it did not feel real good.
I reached out and grabbed his hard cock through his shorts....he was hard and larger than I imagined he would be.
He had a good rythm going and I could easily cum now.....instead I pushed him off.
Kay and I moved down to him...pulling his shorts off...we both engulfed his hard on...taking turns sucking...teasing and jacking his cock.
Within minutes his hips bucked...thrusting his pelvis up..I took his cock deep into my mouth...knowing his climax was iminent.
Another minute..and I felt the first jet of his spasaming cock..I clenched down..taking his pulsating oragan deep into my mouth...swallowing his shooting seed as best I could....with the excess cum running down my mouth.
His cock twitched as I licked and cleaned him....he tasted so good..his cream
was thick and plentiful.
I tasted my first cock...I luved it.... Later Kay and I fucked for hours..obviously she wanted to introduce her brother into are situation...and she did...we fucked each other for years...mfm..mmf..mm...fm.
That is the only cock I have had but I still jack off thinking about Peter...smooth...fit...asian...with shaved balls.
Until Kay had her first child but who knows what the future will bring...I still chat with her from time to time.
 
littlesquirt said:
here's another idea..

sucking off a guy while the woman directs you, commands you how and what to do.

Pull his pants down.

Now take his cock in your hand.

Stroke it, feel it getting harder?

Now lick the tip.

Do you like the taste?

Just suck in the tip..........

damn... I only lasted about 30 seconds while reading this. Thanks! ;)
 
Better with a woman

I have often wondered why this is such a turn on for me. I think part of it is the taboo, but if it were just that, why not just one on one with another guy. For me, adding a woman takes it to a whole different level. I am leaning toward the theory that it is the acceptance. I accept my own sexuality, but to find a woman who also accepts it and, moreover, is excited by it would be very fufilling.
 
Missed opportunity (not my fault)

Amazing to find so many other who share one of my fantasies... to go down on a guy while a woman watches.

About eight years ago, when I was doing a good bit of m/m action (due to a long spell of being without a girlfriend and needing some kind of sexual contact), I actually found a woman who did want to watch one of my suck buddies and I do our thing... but he got cold feet, alas. Said he didn't feel comfortable "giving a show." I understood and respected his wishes... but darn, I would have loved for that to happen.
 
bisexual-01.jpg
 
These pictures are soooo hot!! Am so glad that I found this site! :nana: Thinking about having two hard cock at my command, and watching the guys doing each other ----------- words cannot capture it
 
My wife and I enjoy threesomes (MMF and FFM) and foursomes. She likes to watch me masturbate and suck another guys cock, especially just before he enters her. She also likes watching me get sucked off as she gives the guy a blow job.
In a foursome we will just have a daisy chain where we all lie in a circle and use our ton gues on the next person, changing position regualrly so we all get experience of the other 3.
 
bob69carter said:
My wife and I enjoy threesomes (MMF and FFM) and foursomes. She likes to watch me masturbate and suck another guys cock, especially just before he enters her. She also likes watching me get sucked off as she gives the guy a blow job.
In a foursome we will just have a daisy chain where we all lie in a circle and use our ton gues on the next person, changing position regualrly so we all get experience of the other 3.

That is so sexy :nana: maybe you all could make it a 5-some LOL :catroar:
 
bob69carter - wow, now you are one lucky guy. would love to join another couple and have a bi-foursome daisy chain like that.

gingermango - i like the way you think! the more the merrier!!
 
Back
Top