Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Of course...think they'd have a lot of cum in a lot of places..my wife luvs to rub cum in her ass cheeks and seen her lick a clit but been awhile

She sounds like a lot of fun. I've watched my wife lightly play but not that yet.

It’s something that’s on my bucket list. When my ex-wife discovered that I had a more than casual interest in men, it was something that I tried to convince her to let us try as a couple. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out, but that’s another story.

I agree with you there! I prefer it to be a sensual experience!

My sentiments as well. Nothing is more arousing to me than to have a man's s/o watch me please him as well or in most cases better than her.

My wife has watched me suck cock a couple of times. The first time, she watched me suck one of my coworkers whom I has having an ongoing thing with, after a night at the pub. The second time, I sucked the host of a party after everyone else had the sense to go home. I have a bad habit of doing things while drinking that I know is probably a bad idea. :rolleyes:

That sounds amazing! My wife has watched me a few times as well.

I once went brighton with a good work mate,she took to out to a gay bar & met some of her freinds.we got mega drunk & went back to hotel with one of her male freinds.
We had few more drinks & laughs,then when i thought he had left me & workmate went upto our room (2 single beds,ha) but we started getting frisky,she wanted to blindfold me for fun.
Once she did & after bit of kissing i had the most amazing blowjob coming in 'her" mouth,just then she took the blindfold off to reveal it was her male freind that had done it whilst she watched on her bed.
I was shocked & she was laughing,when she went toilet to find on her way back me on my knees sucking ber freind off with him coming over my face then left straight away.
We never mentioned it after that,ha

Sounds like we needs to come to London for a business trip ;)

The sexual history sounds very similar to mine ie; the mutual masturbation and sucking at an early age. I have not had the chance to have a mmf experience, and would truly love to. :cool: :cool:

Same here. I get so turned on reading all these posts, a dry mouth and a cock that appears to know what it wants.

I want to do it again, but maybe that would break the fantasy...

One of my best female friends, who I actually came out to, wants to watch me get with a guy. I semd her pictures and videos all the time, but I think her being there will be incredibly hot. To seeand hear her reactions will be the ultimate in sensuality to me. I really want to watch her sit back and play with her clit and cum as the guy cums on my face. God that really gets me going.

This is a fantasy of mine. That a woman would play with herself watching me being sucked off by a guy or me doing the sucking would be so hot...:eek:

In college I had female a friend who I would often get together with for mutual oral pleasure. She was engaged so our session were limited to oral sex only (her logic, not mine). One night she asked if I would be interested in being a third in a threesome with her and her fiancee. Well it wasn't my threesome fantasy but the thought of finally getting to fuck her intrigued me. So I told her i was a definite maybe. A week later she called me at midnight and asked me to come over, which was code for she needed my tongue. I arrived 10 minutes later and was a little taken back to see her fiancee sitting on the couch naked. Lisa, dressed in just short silk robe, threw her arms around my neck and whispered "thanks for doing this" then proceeded to kiss me deeply. Her hands slipped down the front of my gym shorts to stroke my cock. She looked over at Mark and said, "lets go to bed".
Once in the bedroom Lisa laid back on the bed spread her legs and begged me to lick her pussy. She didn't have to ask twice. It was not long before she was ask Mark to fuck her. I got up to give Mark access and to get my clothes off. Mark slid his cock in her in one swift movement. She rolled him onto his back and rode the entire length of his cock. I moved behind her and cupped her breast and kissed her ear, she turned her head to try and kiss me, but it was difficult. So she turned and mounted him reverse cowgirl style. we kissed as they rocked together. I lowered my head to her breasts kissing them, tugging on her nipples, she moaned loudly and pushed my head lower. I hesitated, "please, I need you to lick my clit" I continued lower. Trying to avoid contact with Mark's cock I flicked her clit with my tongue and she went wild, bucking violently, screaming her way to her first orgasm and then collapsing backwards onto Mark's chest. I continued licking her clit and Mark's cock he was pumping with a purpose when his cock popped out of her pussy and thrust into my mouth. In that moment i wanted his cock. Lisa, said "shit" he said "sorry" and i said "its okay, happens".
Lisa, got on her hands and knees and told me slide under her in a sixty-nine position, and told Mark to "fuck me Babe!" He climb behind her and slid his cock into her gaping pussy. His balls brushing against my forehead. Lisa launched into another orgasm. As she came, Mark thrust his cock one final time into her and howled. it took all my strength to keep the two of them from crushing my nose. They slowly came down the heights of their orgasm. As Mark started to pullout I slid my head to the side avoid getting covered in his cum, Lisa slid forward and swallowed my cock. Much to my surprise no cum spilled out of her. Just then i felt Mark's cock on my lips! he pushed it against my lips with his hand..I just opened my mouth and he guided it in. Feeling him shudder and hearing him moan motivated me to try and take more. We changed positions again Mark on his back me between his legs and Lisa whispering encouragement in my ear. It was not long before he filled my mouth cum...

What did she say?

In college I had female a friend who I would often get together with for mutual oral pleasure. She was engaged so our session were limited to oral sex only (her logic, not mine). One night she asked if I would be interested in being a third in a threesome with her and her fiancee. Well it wasn't my threesome fantasy but the thought of finally getting to fuck her intrigued me. So I told her i was a definite maybe. A week later she called me at midnight and asked me to come over, which was code for she needed my tongue. I arrived 10 minutes later and was a little taken back to see her fiancee sitting on the couch naked. Lisa, dressed in just short silk robe, threw her arms around my neck and whispered "thanks for doing this" then proceeded to kiss me deeply. Her hands slipped down the front of my gym shorts to stroke my cock. She looked over at Mark and said, "lets go to bed".
Once in the bedroom Lisa laid back on the bed spread her legs and begged me to lick her pussy. She didn't have to ask twice. It was not long before she was ask Mark to fuck her. I got up to give Mark access and to get my clothes off. Mark slid his cock in her in one swift movement. She rolled him onto his back and rode the entire length of his cock. I moved behind her and cupped her breast and kissed her ear, she turned her head to try and kiss me, but it was difficult. So she turned and mounted him reverse cowgirl style. we kissed as they rocked together. I lowered my head to her breasts kissing them, tugging on her nipples, she moaned loudly and pushed my head lower. I hesitated, "please, I need you to lick my clit" I continued lower. Trying to avoid contact with Mark's cock I flicked her clit with my tongue and she went wild, bucking violently, screaming her way to her first orgasm and then collapsing backwards onto Mark's chest. I continued licking her clit and Mark's cock he was pumping with a purpose when his cock popped out of her pussy and thrust into my mouth. In that moment i wanted his cock. Lisa, said "shit" he said "sorry" and i said "its okay, happens".
Lisa, got on her hands and knees and told me slide under her in a sixty-nine position, and told Mark to "fuck me Babe!" He climb behind her and slid his cock into her gaping pussy. His balls brushing against my forehead. Lisa launched into another orgasm. As she came, Mark thrust his cock one final time into her and howled. it took all my strength to keep the two of them from crushing my nose. They slowly came down the heights of their orgasm. As Mark started to pullout I slid my head to the side avoid getting covered in his cum, Lisa slid forward and swallowed my cock. Much to my surprise no cum spilled out of her. Just then i felt Mark's cock on my lips! he pushed it against my lips with his hand..I just opened my mouth and he guided it in. Feeling him shudder and hearing him moan motivated me to try and take more. We changed positions again Mark on his back me between his legs and Lisa whispering encouragement in my ear. It was not long before he filled my mouth cum...

What did she way as she whispered encouragement?

WOW love this.

WOW, HOT story!

Did it ever happen again or was it just this one time?

I have sucked off a few guys at an Abs with their women in the same booth, such a turn on for all of us… I love making them cum in my mouth while their women watches..

Back