Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

It is so HOT to have my hubby and myself with a bi guy in a MMF 3some....We enjoy all the hot play with touching and oral and all. I love to watch and help them suck each of the cocks. I like to have the 2 on 1 where everyone gets to be the center of attention for while. I love to have a snowball with my hubby too after we have the cum. It is so much fun to have!!!!!
We enjoy them but unfortunately we don't have them enough....That is the way of life!!!! We take it when we can and have lots of fun when we do!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:

It's been a while since my husband (minion) and I have had a MMF but I love to watch a man push his entire member down Billy-boy's throat, and after the man had come, I really enjoy kissing Billy-boy semen flavored lips.

It is so HOT to have my hubby and myself with a bi guy in a MMF 3some....We enjoy all the hot play with touching and oral and all. I love to watch and help them suck each of the cocks. I like to have the 2 on 1 where everyone gets to be the center of attention for while. I love to have a snowball with my hubby too after we have the cum. It is so much fun to have!!!!!
We enjoy them but unfortunately we don't have them enough....That is the way of life!!!! We take it when we can and have lots of fun when we do!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:

Can I have you speak to my wife for a bit LOL;) I would love for you to explain to her how awesome that must be.

It's been a while since my husband (minion) and I have had a MMF but I love to watch a man push his entire member down Billy-boy's throat, and after the man had come, I really enjoy kissing Billy-boy semen flavored lips.

Looking for a voluteer? lol :D

How hot is that? Oh to be Billy-Boy... Do you use a strap on on him? The whole subject is great.

Maybe I should read more of your posts..

Lady In-Charge

The idea of sucking a cock, under the supervision of a woman present is the hottest, most sexy that I would love to try. I am married to wonderful woman. Over the years our relationship has changed. Mentally I am no longer her husband, she is my Mistress. Over the years our sex life has changed from normal vanilla intercourse to very erotic sex on her terms. We rarely have intercourse. Instead we prefer oral sex, dildos, strapon sex and me masturbating for her pleasure.

One of the things Mistress loves to do on a regular basis is masturbate with her favorite vibrator. It is about 9 inches long made of a soft shinny clear material and purple in color. Mistress likes to dress in lingerie, recline in her overstuffed chair, sip a drink and talk very naughty to me. Wearing only a cockring I kneel between her wide spread legs, masturbate and kiss her panties.

After a I have thoroughly licked and sucked them, she will remove them and place them in my open eager mouth. I remove the panties from my mouth and use them to masturbate with. My face is so close to her. I stare at her open wetness and complement her on her beautiful shaved pussy. Then she allows me to fuck her with my tongue. Mistress loves my tongue and always orgasms with is.

When she is ready, Mistress with tell me to fetch her vibrator. I stand before her holding her purple cock and put it in my mouth. With deep feelings I suck it, lubricating it for her . then I turn it on and massage the length of the cunt opening with it. After a few moments, she will take over, insert her purple and fuck herself with it. I stand before her masturbating with her panties verbally encouraging her to fuck her purple cock.

When she is satisfied, she will remove her vibrator and hold the base to her mound pretending it is her cock, a real cock. I drop to my knees and suck her wet hot cock. Mistress love to say things to me like “ that’s it baby, suck my cock, make me cum”.. I keep sucking, all the while masturbating into her panties. I am only allowed to stop sucking after I cum for her. I am careful to capture all of my cum with the panties. I hand her the used panties and Mistress pulls her cock from my mouth. She unfolds them, holds them to my mouth and I eagerly lick up my mess. I hope someday Mistress will allow me to suck a real cock.

Ronnie :rose:

The idea of sucking a cock, under the supervision of a woman present is the hottest, most sexy that I would love to try. I am married to wonderful woman. Over the years our relationship has changed. Mentally I am no longer her husband, she is my Mistress. Over the years our sex life has changed from normal vanilla intercourse to very erotic sex on her terms. We rarely have intercourse. Instead we prefer oral sex, dildos, strapon sex and me masturbating for her pleasure.

One of the things Mistress loves to do on a regular basis is masturbate with her favorite vibrator. It is about 9 inches long made of a soft shinny clear material and purple in color. Mistress likes to dress in lingerie, recline in her overstuffed chair, sip a drink and talk very naughty to me. Wearing only a cockring I kneel between her wide spread legs, masturbate and kiss her panties.

After a I have thoroughly licked and sucked them, she will remove them and place them in my open eager mouth. I remove the panties from my mouth and use them to masturbate with. My face is so close to her. I stare at her open wetness and complement her on her beautiful shaved pussy. Then she allows me to fuck her with my tongue. Mistress loves my tongue and always orgasms with is.

When she is ready, Mistress with tell me to fetch her vibrator. I stand before her holding her purple cock and put it in my mouth. With deep feelings I suck it, lubricating it for her . then I turn it on and massage the length of the cunt opening with it. After a few moments, she will take over, insert her purple and fuck herself with it. I stand before her masturbating with her panties verbally encouraging her to fuck her purple cock.

When she is satisfied, she will remove her vibrator and hold the base to her mound pretending it is her cock, a real cock. I drop to my knees and suck her wet hot cock. Mistress love to say things to me like “ that’s it baby, suck my cock, make me cum”.. I keep sucking, all the while masturbating into her panties. I am only allowed to stop sucking after I cum for her. I am careful to capture all of my cum with the panties. I hand her the used panties and Mistress pulls her cock from my mouth. She unfolds them, holds them to my mouth and I eagerly lick up my mess. I hope someday Mistress will allow me to suck a real cock.

Ronnie :rose:

Every once and a while I allow my Billy-boy to enjoy a cock sucking session, but when he was away last week, he did so without my permission (he confessed) and therefore, he will have to be severly punished.

Oh Oh. Poor Billy. I'm jealous quite honestly.

LadyC and her friend Kay went out for afternoon drinks and perhaps sex. If they find sex maybe LadyC will bring home a little cock for me. Kay as never seen me suck cock. I'd love to show her how well I can deep throat a big one.

LadyC and her friend Kay went out for afternoon drinks and perhaps sex. If they find sex maybe LadyC will bring home a little cock for me. Kay as never seen me suck cock. I'd love to show her how well I can deep throat a big one.

Billy-boy's dream came true. Kay and I went to a bar on the highway, and as you can imagine to women wearing short skirts and no panties, seated on bar stools had not trouble attracting a couple of men. Lucky for Billy-boy, one of the guys was bi, and after Kay and I did them in the ladies room, Jake agreed to come hoome with us and give Billy-boy some of his rather large cock. He wasn't gentle. He power-fucked his mouth, his throat. My man-boy gagged like crazy, but he made no effort to pull off. Kay loved it. She kissed Jake and played with his balls, and after Jake came, she jumped on Billy-boy, and while top riding him, she shared the semen in his mouth and on his lips. They are resting now and Jake is behind me, playing with my breasts. A friend once told me I had the libido of an eighteen year old boy. Maybe she was right because I am enjoying every moment of every day like today.

Billy-boy's dream came true. Kay and I went to a bar on the highway, and as you can imagine to women wearing short skirts and no panties, seated on bar stools had not trouble attracting a couple of men. Lucky for Billy-boy, one of the guys was bi, and after Kay and I did them in the ladies room, Jake agreed to come hoome with us and give Billy-boy some of his rather large cock. He wasn't gentle. He power-fucked his mouth, his throat. My man-boy gagged like crazy, but he made no effort to pull off. Kay loved it. She kissed Jake and played with his balls, and after Jake came, she jumped on Billy-boy, and while top riding him, she shared the semen in his mouth and on his lips. They are resting now and Jake is behind me, playing with my breasts. A friend once told me I had the libido of an eighteen year old boy. Maybe she was right because I am enjoying every moment of every day like today.

YeeHaw! Sounds like Billy-boy got a real treat, and so did you. Wish I could have been there to watch...and maybe share.;)

I'm in lust...

Billy-boy's dream came true. Kay and I went to a bar on the highway, and as you can imagine to women wearing short skirts and no panties, seated on bar stools had not trouble attracting a couple of men. Lucky for Billy-boy, one of the guys was bi, and after Kay and I did them in the ladies room, Jake agreed to come hoome with us and give Billy-boy some of his rather large cock. He wasn't gentle. He power-fucked his mouth, his throat. My man-boy gagged like crazy, but he made no effort to pull off. Kay loved it. She kissed Jake and played with his balls, and after Jake came, she jumped on Billy-boy, and while top riding him, she shared the semen in his mouth and on his lips. They are resting now and Jake is behind me, playing with my breasts. A friend once told me I had the libido of an eighteen year old boy. Maybe she was right because I am enjoying every moment of every day like today.[/QUOTE]

LadyC you are so f'g hot. Everytime I get a chance to read your posts I get rock hard! Man I would even suck Billy-boy's cock to be with you. :rose: :kiss:

LadyC you are so f'g hot. Everytime I get a chance to read your posts I get rock hard! Man I would even suck Billy-boy's cock to be with you. :rose: :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I love the thought of a man with a rock hard member reading my post. The only thing I'd like better would be to have my hands and perhaps my lips on it.

Thanks. I love the thought of a man with a rock hard member reading my post. The only thing I'd like better would be to have my hands and perhaps my lips on it.[/QUOTE]

That would definitely be two of us unless you wanted to invite Billy boy and your friend!

Thanks. I love the thought of a man with a rock hard member reading my post. The only thing I'd like better would be to have my hands and perhaps my lips on it.

Sounds like a lovely idea. I think I would be happy to have either your lips or Billy-boys on my cock. ;)

Sounds like a lovely idea. I think I would be happy to have either your lips or Billy-boys on my cock. ;)

I'm having a fantasy: Billy-boy with his mouth filled with your cock, moaning around it as I lash his behind with my riding crop. Later, I'll let both of you take turns going down on me. I have a delicious pussy, haven't I?

I'm having a fantasy: Billy-boy with his mouth filled with your cock, moaning around it as I lash his behind with my riding crop. Later, I'll let both of you take turns going down on me. I have a delicious pussy, haven't I?

Sounds like a wonderful time to me!;)

Mistress, If I may, yes you do.....:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::p:p:p:nana::nana:

Back