Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

The best sexual compliment I've recieved was from numerous guys I've slept with who have said that I have a really nice or the best pussy they've seen, I think that includes the look of it and tightness as well. I think that any girl would love guys to say that because it's really not the best looking thing in the world lol
 
I just had my best ever. My e-partner sent me stockings and dared me to send a pic backof me in them. I went rurther and got heels, sent a pic from the rear, skirt up, thong dipping between my butt cheeks. He responsewas that I looked sexier in them than she would and my ass was perfect for teasing, she wanted there and then to stroke my stocking covered legs.... Hot!
 
I'm not sure whether it was meant as a compliment or not, but I once had a random female walk past me in a nightclub and say, "You'd look good with a cock in your mouth!". I took it as a compliment and confirmed a few years later that I did indeed look good with a cock in my mouth!
 
"I know people who would pay you for that"

Never ever seen a scent, she must of been lying and I was crap :D
 
"You are an excellent lover and you can fuck any hole I have." She stalked me for a year after I found a more "grounded" girl but she was alot of fun.....
 
i got an interesting back-handed compliment...

"I feel you were with a LOT of women in a past life...you were given that body to give girls a chance!"

~I'm no Adonis and at 5'8" and a buck fifty, I tend to sneak up on their blind side. Its fun to see the dawning recognition when they realize, "Oh! There's a full side man hiding out in there."
 
I love knowing I made a guy hard...its such a compliment and turn on!
 
also been told I've a sexy voice but hottest compliment I've gotten is 'fuck, you really are a filthy little bitch aren't you'
 
True story..several years ago I was doing one of the least sexually appealing things one can do..grocery shopping. I prefer to go earlier in the morning when the crowds are not to large. As I recall, I had on a pair of cut off jean shorts and a white t shirt. ..no bra. Another woman was also shopping and I could not help but notice her. Redhead with a stunning body and dressed similar. We smiled at each other and I instantly felt my bisexual urges kick in. We ended up in the same line and I turned to converse with her for a moment before checking out. She had a few less items than I had and turns out we were parked just a couple of spaces from each other.

When I was about to leave, she said

"Forgive me but you have one of the most beautiful set of tits I have ever seen."

She then said she hoped I wasn't offended and I thanked her and assured her I loved hers as well.

That happened about 8:30 in the morning..by 1 PM we were in her bed locked in a 69;).

We have been friends ever since
 
I had a woman tell me that my thighs were really turning her on and she just kept sighing and staring at my legs. Another one I liked when this gay man walked up to me and said "girl, if you keep walking in front of me, that ass of yours is going to turn me straight" hahahaha.
 
I have a rather weird friend I see sometimes. He sent me a text (we hadn't seen each other for a while) and he said, "I'll have to make you a sex-crime victim next time we meet."
 
Had "you're a great kisser". That made my day. Best one was I find you so sexy you make everything tingle. I would have so jumped his bones there and then but I felt shy. Then he never contacted me again. :rolleyes:
 
A woman recently told me that my voice was like a dildo to her. She would hear me speak and want to masturbate to it. I'm very into sounds, so the thought of her masturbating to my voice was insanely hot to me.
 
An ex lover to me that my fingers are better than most men's tongues. She went on to say that my tongue was all the more better. I don't know if she is right, but I sure liked hearing it.
 
From an ex-gf to her friends: "My man fucks me like a god..."

And from another ex-gf after my initial thrust: "Christ, you're thick!"
 
Jeans

In college I was voted "best in jeans" by the girls. I was so niave at the time I didn't know what that meant. The girl I shared the title with was absolutly amazing. I still get compliments from women about my ass. I still like getting them.
 
This one was hot and nasty (a perfect combo): "Your cunt is pretty tight still, considering how often it gets used." :D
 
Back
Top