After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

-I groan as i thrust deep.-"I am going to cum where do you want me to cum oh yeah slut let me know."
 
I looked back at him, my body sweating, my legs shivering.

"Take me in my cunt. Pound my pussy!!"
 
-His cock pounded her harder and Deeper as his cock exploded in to her pussy filling her with his hot cum.-
 
I squeeze my legs together and shiver. I cry out "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" And them i cum.
 
-I groan as i slide out of you and we sneak through the crowed as we get to the bathroom and clean up a bit then exit i smile.-"I hope you had a nice evening."-I smile.-
 
After we washed up, we got back together.

"Yes, I had a very nice evening. What are we going to do now?" i grab his hand and hold it.

I lean over and kiss his lips. They were nice and warm.
 
-He shrugged a moment.-"Well we do have School Tomorrow. But Tomorrow is friday so we can always spend more time then. I can keep you after school for more fun tomorrow if you come really early like 8am we can have a bit of fun then to."
 
I thought about what fun met. I rubbed my behind a bit, thinking it may mean another spanking. I gave him a small smile.

"ok........I'll come to your room after school?" I asked.
 
"That's fine i won't give you a spanking unless you ask after all your my little slut i want you to be happy to."
 
i walk up to his door after school. Dressed in my plaid skirt and white top, I pulled down the skirt to hide my thighs.

I walk in and say "Hi."
 
-The School was Empty as Mona walked back in to his class room where he smiled.-"Shut the door the shade is down. How were you when i bent you over my desk and fucked you?"
 
I closed the door behind me. He asked me how I was when he bent me over the desk.

"It was ok. I enjoyed it." I told him.

My pussy was itching. I rubbed my legs together, waiting for him.
 
I thought for a moment. He is a very good lover. His cock felt so good in my pussy. But I haven't had anal for awhile. My last boyfriend liked to do it there. He wanted to make sure there was no unwanted pregnancy.

"Do me in my behind." I told him, moving my legs to and fro. I was hot.
 
-Nick held her hips spreading her ass cheeks he slid his cock in nice and easy as he began to fuck her ass holding her hips.-
 
"aaaaaaaahhhhh!!" I gasp as he pushes his huge cock into my small hole. It is painful at first, the initial penetration pushes past the opening. I can feel his hands gripping my behind, pulling me towards him, so his shaft can penetrate me fully.

He rocks me back and forth, moving with each thrust.
 
-I groan and smile as my cock is pounding your naughty ass now and i love the way your ass hugs my cock with each thrust i move in to you.-
 
My hand moves between my legs, my fingers looking for my clit.

"ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!" I cry out as you penetrate my ass again and again. It feels so good.

I find my clit and begin rubbing it. I moan with desire.
 
-I groan pounding her ass hard.-"Oh My good little School Slut mmm yeah i want you to finger your self in class and see who notices."-he smiled.-"How does it feel to know students could fuck you if they catch you."
 
Finger myself in class. How could I? but I thought about it, the idea got me wet. His spear thrusting in my tiny hole, filling it with his meat, made me crazy.

I continued to rub my clit. It was red and swollen. My pussy was dripping.

Students could fuck me if they saw me? was he going to give me to others? Again, my pussy got wet at the thought.
 
-I cum deep in your pussy as i pull out and smile.-"how does that sound to you do you like the thought of being naughty?"
 
As he thrusts and deposits his seed, I shiver and cum myself. It felt so good to feel him withdraw.

"I like being naughty, but i don't know about giving myself to just anyone." I tell him. My nude body still bent over the desk. My breasts were pressed against the hard wood.
 
"It feels no different...if your getting hot about thinking about it imagine how it would feel to get it."-he smiled as he rubbed her ass giving her a gentle smack on her bottom.-
 
"mmmmmmmmm....." I moan as he swats my bottom.

I squirm a bit as he tells me it would make no different. I was hot just thinking about taking it from others, but i was cautious. What was he thinking about?
 
-I smile and let you go as students come in and your dressed in time as i look to your eyes.-"OK class get seats."-He said and sat in his chair as the guys of the class look at you a few times and relax.-
 
Back
Top