Eating my pussy

yeah eatting pussy is fucking hot i think most of us guys like it. i love hearing moans in response to how im eatting a girls pussy and the quivering legs during her orgasm

I love to feel a woman's hips sway as I start to lick slowly around her pussy. I love when a womanrotates her pussy up towards my mouth as I use my fingers to spread her lips to gain access to her clit. The taste of her juices as she starts to loose her mind.....then the gush of juices as she cums in my mouth ! Fuck I'm hard now!

CJ

I love to feel a woman's hips sway as I start to lick slowly around her pussy. I love when a womanrotates her pussy up towards my mouth as I use my fingers to spread her lips to gain access to her clit. The taste of her juices as she starts to loose her mind.....then the gush of juices as she cums in my mouth ! Fuck I'm hard now!

CJ
you are fantastic at eating my pussy...most women would die to have you do this to them, I guess I am the lucky one...:heart:

I love giving oral to girls, its my absolute fetish.

Watching a girl writhe, moan and yell as I lick her makes me so horny. Though, it works best when the women does talking all the way through it, plenty of noise, lots of dirty talk and definitely lots of body movement. Especially legs over the shoulders, wrapped behind my head or hands behind my head, forcing me to go deeper.

I spent a grand total of four hours (with breaks for different things) in one session with my Ex on a Saturday last year, most of it involving her riding on my face, my hands on her thighs and her grinding down on my mouth. Looking up at her squeezing and massaging her tits as well as rubbing her hands all over herself and through her hair made it all the hotter, especiallyn with the constant encouragement.

Oral is the best damn thing, I absolutely love it. I would happily sit for hours and give oral to a girl, especially when the end result is squirting. ;)

To my mind,

saying "I enjoy cunnilingus" is a bit like saying, "I'm fairly keen on breathing".

Area Code ??

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

Maybe if one knew if you were close you'd get that eet'n you need.
33764/34698

Watching a girl writhe, moan and yell as I lick her makes me so horny. Though, it works best when the women does talking all the way through it, plenty of noise, lots of dirty talk and definitely lots of body movement. Especially legs over the shoulders, wrapped behind my head or hands behind my head, forcing me to go deeper.

I spent a grand total of four hours (with breaks for different things) in one session with my Ex on a Saturday last year, most of it involving her riding on my face, my hands on her thighs and her grinding down on my mouth. Looking up at her squeezing and massaging her tits as well as rubbing her hands all over herself and through her hair made it all the hotter, especiallyn with the constant encouragement.

Oral is the best damn thing, I absolutely love it. I would happily sit for hours and give oral to a girl, especially when the end result is squirting. ;)
OH. MY. FREAKIN'. GOD. I can't imagine how you could even feel your lips or your tongue after that long, but that is beyond my imagination of ecstacy.

I love eating a woman out. Nothing better than feeling your head get squeezed as they have a huge orgasm. Then the twitching that they have afterward.

Yummy time. :)

Mmmmm, where do I sign up?

Back