What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking with my loving, sexy wife on the phone and maybe also sharing a few extra special words in the mix to get things a bit heated. :D

I assigned a reeeeeeally easy, and, yes, sweet, task (if you can call it a task) - one that 9,999 women out of a 10,000 would find luxurious and indulgent. The response: "that was the most horrific experience of my life."

:D

Which made me laugh out loud, at the sheer lunacy of said response, and at the fact that she hated it, which added a level of sadism that I'd hoped for but didn't really expect.

I assigned a reeeeeeally easy, and, yes, sweet, task (if you can call it a task) - one that 9,999 women out of a 10,000 would find luxurious and indulgent. The response: "that was the most horrific experience of my life."

:D

Which made me laugh out loud, at the sheer lunacy of said response, and at the fact that she hated it, which added a level of sadism that I'd hoped for but didn't really expect.

A pedi? A massage? What?
Curious kitten

A pedi? A massage? What?
Curious kitten

My guess is pedi. The idea of being pampered and getting cute feet is nice, but then I remember that it actually requires someone touching my feet... Horrible!

I honestly don't think I could ever let someone I don't know very well touch, or most days even see, my toes.

My guess is pedi. The idea of being pampered and getting cute feet is nice, but then I remember that it actually requires someone touching my feet... Horrible!

I honestly don't think I could ever let someone I don't know very well touch, or most days even see, my toes.

Champagne and pedis is one of my hangover cures :D

Early morning texts discussing, in a matter-of-fact way, what we will be doing tonight. Just the matter-of-fact tone made me smile, but the details made me grin (and react in other ways :D).

On the day when we hear that Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles because of doping, let's hear Robin Williams tell a different story about drugs and sports: Dock Ellis

I got a radical (for me) new haircut today. It's a little shorter than we had discussed, but Master likes it anyway. :D It was several inches below my shoulders and is now well above them in a layered bob. It's so light!

It sounds dumb, but my shoulder has gotten to the point where I couldn't put my hair up in a ponytail anymore without considerable cursing and whimpering. No more of that!

I got a radical (for me) new haircut today. It's a little shorter than we had discussed, but Master likes it anyway. :D It was several inches below my shoulders and is now well above them in a layered bob. It's so light!

It sounds dumb, but my shoulder has gotten to the point where I couldn't put my hair up in a ponytail anymore without considerable cursing and whimpering. No more of that!

I love short hair on women. It's a confidence thing. I've had short hair more than I've had long. When I first toyed with the idea of a short cut, my boyfriend at the time said " just cut it, then I can see your beautiful face"
One of the sweetest things a guy has ever said to me (especially considering the stereotype about guys and long hair)

I'll chop it off again soon I'm sure!

I love short hair on women. It's a confidence thing. I've had short hair more than I've had long. When I first toyed with the idea of a short cut, my boyfriend at the time said " just cut it, then I can see your beautiful face"
One of the sweetest things a guy has ever said to me (especially considering the stereotype about guys and long hair)

I'll chop it off again soon I'm sure!

I cut about 14" off in June, and both of The Men™ have said something similar. One of them said "See? You held onto that tired old Sampson & Delilah thing for ages, and look how beautiful you are!" :eek:

A pedi? A massage? What?
Curious kitten

A pedi, with certain... modifications. You know: Willy Wonka and the Hulk painted on each nail, snowboarding together down a mountain of my awesomeness.

I really don't get why it produced such a visceral reaction.

A pedi, with certain... modifications. You know: Willy Wonka and the Hulk painted on each nail, snowboarding together down a mountain of my awesomeness.

I really don't get why it produced such a visceral reaction.

This has made me reconsider my hatred towards pedis. If the reward is nails with Willy Wonka and the Hulk snowboarding (on a mountain of your awesomeness, no less!), the horrors of someone touching my feet might be a lot more endurable!

I don't get why it produced such a visceral reaction, either.

I cut about 14" off in June, and both of The Men™ have said something similar. One of them said "See? You held onto that tired old Sampson & Delilah thing for ages, and look how beautiful you are!" :eek:

Wow 14" that's a lot!

Here's me at my shortest A few years ago
6C2234AD-EF40-4E77-B99F-04586DFA5DBF-2999-000002BC407DB824.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back