Teasing The School Nerd ((1 male needed))

“Come on now, we have a lot to cover. We haven't even gotten into the female anatomy, and then there is still function to cover"

Daniella shivered a bit as he ran his hand over her breast. Normally, she didn’t get caught up in boys like this, normally they got hard and she got… damp. Right now though, she could feel her juices soaking her panties. It was usually, a quick screw and then he was gone because most of those idiots didn’t give a damn if she enjoyed herself or not. Just as long as they got there rocks off, they were happy. Jack didn’t really seem the type to do that, but she couldn’t be sure until or if they did it.

“Well, I’m sure you don’t want to spent all night here so I’ll try to do what you ask so you can get going.” Reached forward, she grabbed the waist band of his boxers and in one quick pull had them around his ankles. “Oh my,” Dannie leaned back on the bed and stared at his hard cock. “God, your huge.” She mumbled as her eyes ran over the visable veins that ran through out his member.

Her mouth started to water and her body was acking to go over to him, but she stayed where she was. She wouldn’t let Jake see how turned on he was making her. That would just give him the upper hand.

His cock sprang free as she tugged his boxers free, falling to his ankles. he heard her compliment his coc as her eyes stared fixedly at his throbbing veiny cock. She leaned back on her arms, her full breasts heaving up towards him as she stared at him.

He smiled down at her, then he took his cock in hand, he slowly slid his hadn up the thick length to the head

"This is the glans" he told her as his finger slid over the shiny taught skin of the head of his member., "Its packed full of nerves. And the rest is simply the shaft." he told her then he pulled his aching hard cock to the side, his member as long as his hips were wide. His freehadn slid down to his heavy sac

"ANd this is the scrotum with the testes inside" he told her, ten he let his cock go, and it swung around to stare back at her. He stepped to the veryede of the bed, just in front of her. e reached his hadn back out and slid it down along one curving breast

"Now its time to move onto the female anatomy. Take your top off"

"You know a lot about the science of a cock." She mumbled to him as she watched his hand slid over his member. "I bet l know a lot more though." Oh god. She thought as he showed her his balls. Don't go over. Don't go over.

When he was done and stepped up to her in front of her, Daniella couldn't stop herself from reached forward and running her finger over his dick. lt took all she had to move her hand back and not to wrap her hand around him.

Instead Daniella moved her hands to the buttons of her top and slowly, started to undo them, never taking her eyes off his length. When all the buttons were free, she pulled her hands out and threw the shirt back. Her soft, flawless skin came into view, along with her lacy bra. "Well, no top now, but l don't think you can show me anything with the bra on."

She reached behind her back and unhooked it, allowing it to slide off her arms. Her breasts stood proudly up on her chest, her dark nipples hard and pointed at him. "Okay Jake, do you want me to take anything else off, or do you just want to start off with me tits?" She asked him as she crossed her legs.

His whole body throbbed as her hand reached out and slid along his length, her touch set him on fire. Them she withdrew her hand and slid them up to her chest

"It's all science, I know a lot about the. Female body too" he said with a smile as his eyes drank in the sight of her cleavage. Her fingers deftly undid her buttons and he almost groaned as she pulled the top open. Her full tots spilled out of the Lacey bra and his heart thundered in his chest as her chest heaved forward, her hands slipping to the clasp and in moments she shrugged out of her bra. Her tots stood out like ripe melons, heavy, firm , and full. Her dark nipples crested the peaks of her massive tits

Before he realized what he was doing ine hand lifted up and cupped one full tit. He gently squeezed it as his fingers slid over the hot flesh. He cleared his throat as he remembered he was teaching

"This is a breast. Under neath the skin" he squeezed her full tit again, "are your mammary glands. This is a nipple" he said as his finger slid up and slow slid back and forth over the hard flesh, "here Is where a suckling draws milk, or stimulates your body for sex. It's full of sensitive nerves" he said as his fingers gently caught it and pinched it. He stepped a little closer and the head of his long cock brushed the full orb of her other breast, leaving a glistening trail of precut that oozed out. His lust growing almost uncontrollable

"I think you should go ahead and lose the rest of your clothes" he told her as he began to grope at the tit in her hand, the teaching falling aside as his blood began to boil.

"Ohhhh," Daniella arched her back, pressing more of her tits in his hands as he grabbed her. She tried to look as if she were listening to him as he explained tits to her -she didn't have it in her to say she already knew it all- but it was pretty hard. With the way he was grabbing her, it was pretty hard to. Especially when he started running his finger over her hardened nipple.

When his cock brushed her breasts, she almost lost it. The only reason she kept it together was because she still had to undress. Quickly, she grabbed Jack by the shoulders as she stood up and pushed him down in her spot. When she was sure he was comfortable before she reached behind her and pulled down the zipper to her skirt.

Slowly, she wiggled her hips as she pulled both her skirt and her panties down. She kicked them off and into the corner when she was done. "So, now what are you going to teach me?" Dannie asked with a devlish grin. Before he could answer, she crawled back on the bed and got into his lap.

She suddenly stood up, his rigid cock slidin agai st her silky skin as she rose, the sensation making him groan. Suddenly she grabbed his shoulders, spun him around and sat him down in the bed. His eyes locked on hers for a moment, bit then slid down over her body as her hands slipped to her back. He heard the soft sound of a zipper sliding down and then her hands slid to her sides and she began to shimmy out of her skirt. Her full tits jiggled in amazingly enticing fashion, each full orb swaying down then bouncing back up as the skirt and panties slid free from her hips, dropping to the floor. He swallowed hard. The most gorgeous girl in school now stood completely naked in front of him, and all he had on was his shirt!

She looked down at him, asking what was next. Then she crawled into his lap. She scooted onto the bed, her legs parted over his, her ass resting on his thighs, the soft silky warmth I them spilling straight to his balls. Her breasts pressed into his upper chest, his face staring right into the swelling tops of her orbs. He had to lean back to look at her

"Umm", he cleared his throat as he tried to regain that confident teaching balance he needed so desperately to function, and he had no idea how long that was going to be able to work under these circumstances

"Well we have talked about the male parts, and we have gone over breasts", he said as his eyes dipped down, her full cleavage right underneath his chin. He was inches away from a motorboat of epic proportions

"I guess then comes the vagina, or pussy, I'm sure you prefer" he told her as one hand lifted up, the other sliding behind his back to support him as he leaned back. His other hand slid up her delicious thigh, and taking on the role of mentor, his hand slid up, turning to slide his hand over the mound of her sex. It was wet to the touch and unbelievably hot. He slowly slid his hand up and down her entrance, letting one finger slowly part her slit

"These outer lips are the labia majora" he said in a deep husky voice, his cock was painfully rigid with a bead of glistening precum oozing from the tip

"And these are the labia minora" he said as his finger slid deeper, gliding over the soft slick flesh, " they protect the internal environment from the extrernal as well as create a seal around the cock during sex and provide a source of stimulation to induce ejaculation, or cumming." he said, his voice growing deeper and filling with hunger at every word. His teacher facade was cracking, his list threatening to take control

Daniella stared up into Jacks eyes, her face showing nothing but sweet innocence, while her eyes glowed with the wicked thoughts that ran through her mind. His eyes were both filled with nervousness and, she could easily see how much he wanted her. "I guess then comes the vagina, or pussy, I'm sure you prefer"

She laughed a bit and ran her hands over his shoulder. “Well your right. I do prefer pussy more then vagina. I think it’s a lot hotter.” She told his with a grin. “Ohhh,” Her back arched when he ran his hand up her thigh and rubbed it over her pussy. Her eyes closed as he slid a finger inside her snatch.

Her hand moved down, away from his shoulder, over his chest and down to his waist. “Ahh you’re a really good teacher.” She told him as he pushed his finger deeper in her pussy. She squirmed in his lap as his ran his finger over her. “You know what,” She grabbed his hand and moved it away from her quickly. “This isn’t working at all Jack. I mean all this pussy talk… it’s just talk.”

She grinned at him. “I need you to teach me.” Dannie put her hand on his chest and pushed him back on the bed before she leaned down and smashed her lips against his. Her hands went down and she placed them on the bed beside his head as she closed her eyes.

Her hands slid over his body, leaving trails of tingling electricity and the words she spoke just made him hotter and hotter. The feel of her oussy was something he had never imagined in his wildest dreams. It was so hot, and so slick. It was like liquid silk and he had never thought that the juice from a woman would be so lubricating. He had thought he was doing everything right, but when her hand caught his wrist and guided it to his side he was suddenly afraid that this fantasy was coming to an end

Then she shoved against his chest and he found himself laying on the bed. Danielle fell over him, her long lustrous hair was hanging over him, her full breasts pressed agai st his chest. Her words rung in his ears. He was sure he had been teaching her, but all thought was obliterated as her hungry mouth landed on his. Her lush lips sliding over his as her tongue assaulted his own. He laid there rigid for a moment, but then all restraint vanished. He lifted his hands up, one slidin over her bare back, the other running over the plump curve of her bubblicious ass. He squeezed the supple flesh hungrily as his own tongue fought back against hers

Daniella grinned as Jack started to kiss her back, his tongue lashing out at hers trying to gain some kind of control. Not that she would let him. She moved one of her hands to his shirt and slowly unbuttoned his top, pulling it open and revealing his chest to her.

Slowly, she pulled away from the kiss, leaving small pecks before she pulled away completely and sat up. “This,” She ran her finger over his shirt, “Is no fair. I’m laying on top of you in nothing and you have a shirt on.” She ran her finger over what skin was exposed, moving it lower to the last few buttons. “So, I’m going to have to get rid of it.” Dannie grabbed the sides and pulled hard, ripping the remaining buttons free and tarring open his shirt. “Mmmmm, much better.”

She leaned down and kissed his chin, slowly going lower to kiss his neck. As she kissed him, her hips started to grind against his, rubbing her pussy against his dick, getting it nice and went.

His heart was thundering g in his chest as he felt her hands slowly working his short open, her soft lips left his. The warm feel of them slid over his chin and then she sat up

His eyes slid over her beautiful face, her long hair draped over one shoulder cascading over the swell of one breast, hiding the gorgeous orb from sight. His eyes slid over to it's twin, full and firm, capped by the dark rigid flesh of her nipple. He smiled as she spoke, then suddenly she yanked his shirt open, sending the last few buttons flying off to land somewhere on the floor. Then she leaned back down, her hot silky breasts caressing his exposed chest, he groaned at the feel of her hard nipples as she kissed along his neck. Her hips began to pump up and down and his heart skipped a beat as he felt the slick heat from her pussy slide along his shaft

"Oh god" he groaned as her hot slick list coated his cock, the heat from her oussy washing over his cock, he had never imagined how hot a oussy would feel. His hands slid up between them to grab her tits. They were so big and soft, so warm and silky, he groaned as be squeezed them, feeling the flesh spill out around his hands, feeling her hard nipples press agai st his palms. This had to be a dream, it was beyond any fantasy he had had. Hell the entire day had been surreal and to culminate to this was even harder to believe.

Her grinding hips made her pussy work his cock, her full tots un his hand made him groan with every breath. This was simply unbelievable

"Mmm, your sooo lucky l can't stand to be teased for to long." Daniella moaned as her tits were grabbed. Jakes larges hands trying to grab as much was her breasts as he could before squeezing them. Her nipples were pressed up against his palms and everytime she's move, even a bit a shock of pleasure would go through her as they rubbed against him.

After a few more strokes of her hips on his cock, she couldn't take it! It was all to much for her. The teasing for school mixed with the library and here was finally all to much!

Daniella sat up, moving one hand to his chest to balance her while the other went and grabbed his member. Damn, l coated him. She thought to herself, surprised. His whole dick was wet and glistening from her pussy juices. Before Jake had time to change his mind about what was happening, she raised herself up and moved his dick so the tip was pressed against her opening before she thrust her hips downward. Impaling herself with well over half his length.

"Oh god!" She screamed, threwing her head back as pleasure filled her, her body slowly sinking lower to take more.

She leaned back up again and his hands rose with her, squeezing her full luscious tits. His fingers slid down to her nipples and he pinched and tugged on them. Reveling in the feel and sight of her perfect body. He was so distracted with her firm full breasts that he only barely noticed what she was doing

She pressed one hand firmly down on his chest,, the other slid down to wrap around his cock. He registered the hot slick feel of her oussy as she guided him to her, then a wave of utter extasy washed through him as his cock was suddenly sinking into her. Into that hot wet pussy. Her slit wrapped tight around his member as the furnace of her sex seemed to boil his flesh with pleasure

"Oh god!" he groaned as her own head through back and she cried out. He looked down to see her slowly sinking down on his cock, he watched transfixed as she sank down on his long thick member, the sensation of sex was something that he hadn't been able to imagine. Pussy was indescribable he thought as she ground down on his dick, washing his virginity in a wave of tight wet heat

Daniella looked down at Jake when he was deep inside her. "Mmmm, damn. That feels great. God, no ones every been that deep before." She told him with a grin on her face. Before he could say anything, she moved herself up, moving his cock out of her. Once he was about halfway out she slammed herself down, making herself cry out again.

"Mmm Jake your cock's amazing!" Dannie closed her eyes as she bounced up and down on his dick, her body filling with pleasure.

He couldn't believe the things she was saying, but what he was feeling was unbelievable. He watched as the gorgeous body rode up his cock, then fell back onto it. Her full tita bounced each time. Her pussy was so wet it and so hot tjatbhebwas sure he was being burned. But watching his cock slide in and out of her confirmed that his dick was ok, and according to her it was more than that

He looked up to see the expression of extasy on her face as she began to bounce down in his cock again. And his entire body tensed, and then convulsed. Waves
Of extasy crashed through his head making his vision waver. Then he realized he was cumming. His cock throbbed and spammed as he exploded in her, his face contorting as he clenched his teeth

"Shit!!!" he practically growled as his hands squeezed her tits hard, his entire body enthralled by the sensation all too much for him as it wracked through his body.

He finally fell back against the bed, his clock still twitching inside of her as his spent body collapsed

lt didn't take long for Jake to explode inside her pussy. Honestly, it took him a little longer then she first thought it would. Sadly, she didn't get to cum though. Dannie closed her eyes tight as her breath caught, feeling her tits being squeezed in a vice grip.

When he finally let her go, she sighed in relief and looked down at him, seeing his eyes closed. Slowly, she leaned down and kissed him deeply before she moved off him and sat down across from him, her legs spred. "Mmm wow baby, look how much you came." Dannie said as she moved her hand to her pussy and dripped a finger inside. After a few seconds she pulled her finger out, looking at the creamy, white cum that now covered it. Thank goodness l'm on birth control.

"Well, have to do that again," She purred before she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

He sighed as she slid off of him. His cock slowly falling limp in the cool air. He looked over at her as she spoke. He watched mesmerized as she slid her finger into her delicious pussy, then pulled it out and lifted it to her lips. She sucked the glistening digit clean, his cum made her smile

"Umm... Yeah we should" jake said with a smile as he sat up. His shirt still hung in his arms as he looked over at her. She was so casual and calm in her nudity, but she had nothing to be self conscious of. Her full breasts stood firm on her chest, her toned slender thighs spread wide, and her perfect pink pussy glistening between them

"I could do this all day" he said with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her. Enjoying the feel of her hot mouth and lush lips. His tongue darting out to graze over her lips as he teased at them. His jan coming up to rest on her thigh

Daniella smiled against Jakes lips as he kissed her, pressing his warm lips against her own. He's very loose now. She thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest as she did. Her tongue moved out for z-a moment and ran over his before she pulled away with a slight gasp.

"I bet you could, but right now l think we should get something to eat. I could order a pizza for us and we can bring it back up here." She said. Before getting off the bed she kissed his cheek. "Come on, l'll buy you whatever kind of food you want." Dannie added as she walked over to her bathroom. A few minutes later she walked back out wearing a pair of light purple panties and a tiny white t-shirt that hung tight on her tits.

"Hurry up and put something on. Your boxers will be fine." He looked good with just them on anyway. Even better without them. Daniella walked out her bedroom door and walked down the hall, down the stairs.

He felt his heart thundering in his heat as her tongue slid over his own, and then she pushed closer to him. Her full hot breasts pressed against his chest, and he could feel the flesh spreading as she pressed closer. Then her kiss faded and her eyes slid over him. She pressed a kiss against his cheek as she for up

He had to admit he could eat a horse just then.

"Ok , but we still have a lot of studying to do" he said as he watched her delicious ass jiggle with every step as she strode into her bathroom. He looked around, unsure of what to do, but then she popped back out of the bathroom and he couldn't tell of she was even sexier then when she had gone in. The tight shirt clung firm across her full breasts, her nipples plainly visible, and the shortness of it showed the bottom of her breasts, or maybe just barely his them. He wasn't sure because each step made that full bottom curve dip into view. He looked up as she spoke

"What? Really? But your sister!?" he called after her, but she never paused. She just left te room. Jake grabbed his boxers and tugged them on, rushing to catch up with Danielle as she hit the bottom of the stairs and disappeared

Jake rushed down he stairs and caught a glimpse of her as she headed towards the kitchen. Then he noticed that the music from earlier had stopped as he turned into the kitchen

Daniella walked into the kitchen, seeing her sister Jenna leaning against the counter, her chest raising and falling fast as she drank some water. "Hey, how was your work out?" She asked her as she went over to the phone.

Jenna put the glass down and licked her lips as she watched her sister. "It was fine, but what about yours?" She grinned. "It hasn't even been that long and you've already slept with him?" She asked as she pushed off the counter and walked over to her sister taking in her outfit. When Jake walked in she looked back towards him. Well... nice. She thought, tilting her head to the side.

Daniella looked over him and smiled. "Hey Jake." She walked over to him and quickly kissed him, her hand going down to his boxers, grabbing his cock through the fabric.

"Hey Jake!" Jenna said happily.

Jake paused as he came through the doorway, her sister was leaning against the counter with a glass of water in her hands. Her massive chest was heaving with every breath stretching her sports bra tight, her nipples were plain to see. Her flat toned stomach was covered with a sheen of sweat that glistened in the light. Her tight little shorts ended at the tops of her thick athletic thighs

Jake was blushing as he heard jennas comments to her sister, seeing her eye him up. Then danni walked over to him, her lips meeting his in a playfull kiss. His blush deepened as danni's hand slid down to his crotch. She squeezed his thick cock through the boxers, and it began to instantly stiffen. Her breasts rubbed against his chest in the tight tiny shirt she wore. She broke the kiss as she reached for the phone

Jake looked over at Jenna, " high Jenna. Get a good workout?" he asked, attempting a conversation but he could see her eyes slide over his nearly naked body, he felt his cock throb as Jenna's eyes sank lower. Danielle still held his cock as she dialed the phone number for the pizza joint.

His eyes slid over Jenna's body as Danielle ordered the pizza

"You look hot" he told Jenna, then reddened further as he realized what he had said, "I mean you worked up quite a sweat" he said as he tore his eyes back up to hers, realizing he had been staring at her tits. Danielle had big tits, but her sisters were huge, and he couldn't seem to stop from glancing back to them. The fact that Danielle's hand on his cock was making him stiffen rather noticeably didn't help him at all, draining the blood from his brain and making him less then gentlemenly

"I'm helping your sister study" he told her as he tries to make polite conversation again, hoping to cover his oggling as he finally tore his eyes back up to hers

Daniella ran her hand up and down Jakes cock as she order pizza. Meabwhile, Jenna was staring at him, a sweet smile on her face. "My work out was great. How about you. How was your?" She asked with a quick wink. She grabbed her towel and ran it over her neck for a moment before walking over to him.

"Yeah, l guess l worked out a lot, but l have to if l want to keep my body looking this good." As she said that she ran her hands from her waist up to her tits. She cupped them, or as much as she could. "You wouldn't like me to lose this perfect figure, now would you?" She asked with a sweet voice.

"Now why would he want that Jenna?" Dannie said as she hung up the phone and let go of Jakes cock. "It looks to me like he really does want you to lose those tits." She kissed Jakes cheek.

When he said he was helping her study, both of them broke out laughing. "Yeah! Because you and Dannie sure look like you guys were studying!" Jenna laughed before bending over and holding her stomach as she laughed. "l wish l could study like this?"

He couldn't believe this. He stood there transfixed. He was standing in the kitchen of the most gorgeous girl in school and she was petting his cock as she ordered pizza, not only that but her sister was right there showing her amazing body off. His hands sched to replace hers as she cupped her breasts. Ample Lycra covered flesh spilled out around her hands as she heaved her massive melons.

He couldn't help but chuckle at his own lame excuse

"Yeah well we started off studying but we got distracted" he said sheepishly looking at Jenna. She had bent over as she laughed and the weight onher tits stretched the neckline of her sports bra to their limits. A full deep line of lush bronze cleavage spilled out of the neckline. Even though danni had finally stopped stroking his cock, he was still hard as hell. He didn't know what to say though. Should they go back to studying? He doubted that would be of any real use, considering the likelihood of becoming distracted again

"Your right though I wouldn't want you to lose that figure. You've got an amazing body" he told Jenna, a little awkward with the compliment. He looked back over at Danni, not sure what to say, but he didn't want to offend her

"There can't be two more amazing girls in the whole state" yet another awkward comment made by an awkward nerd. So he just decided to be blunt

"But yeah, I enjoyed the workout too. I must say though, I don't feel like this is gonna help you with your test. We need to keep studying anatomy danni" he had just decided to revert to the nerd. He was no player, no don Juan. But as he looked at her his eyes slid over her full firm tits pressing out against her tight top, the bottom curve of her breasts were showing. He reached a hand behind her back, and boldly let it slide down to squeeze her purple panty clad ass. After all she had been standing there strokin his cock, surely this wasn't over stepping his bounds.

Jenna smiled brightly as he complemented her figure. "l'm glad you like it baby. I happen to like my body too." She thanked him, giggling a bit at his tone. Damn did he sound nervous. Damn, he must have never really talked to, let alone flirted with a pretty girl before.

Dannie moved closure to him pressing her body against his side "Your way to sweet, Jake." She whispered in his ear as she ran her finger over the top half of his chest, lazily drawing small circles. When he started to go on about that damn test though, she sighed. "Don't worry Jake, we'll get back to studying soon. Your a very interesting tutor." She told him. When she felt his hand on her ass, squeezing it.

With a grin she reached back and grabbed it and his other hand. "No, if your going to grab anything, grab these." She told him as she placed his hands on her tits. "Your really good at touching these." Daniella added with a wink.

Jenna watched her sister with a grin. This wasn't the first time she acted so bold in front of her, so she was really surprised. "Hey, do you really have to get back to studying so soon?" Shw asked Jake. "Maybe we could watch a movie?"

He smiled at danni's compliment, at least he figured that being an interesting tutor was a compliment. He felt her hand tracing slow circles over his chest, sending chills through his body that made his rigid groin throb. Then her other hand reached behind her to pull his hand from her ass

He was shocked as she slid his hand up to the sift flesh of her full breast. She told him how good he was and he smiled, softly squeezing her tit right in front of her siste! She didn't seem bothered in the least though. She actually strode closer, her hefty breasts bouncing in the tight sports bra

"What? A movie? Umm sure. I guess that's fine" he said a little hesitantly, fully aware that he must be in a dream. As he replied his hand slid over to damni's other breast, his fingers gliding back and forth over her hard nipple. His fingers caught it and he tugged on it gently as he rolled the hard nub of flesh between his fingers

"Lead the way" he told Jenna, unwilling to let go of Danni's nipple. He could feel her breathing quicken as her rising chest pressed agains his hand

Dannie moaned softly as Jake pulled and rubbed her nipples. For a guy that just started touching tits he was very good at it. "Mmm, god." As Jenna walked out, Dannie grabbed his hands and pulled them away before she stepped forward and kissed him deeply for a moment before backing up. "Go follow Jenna and l'll be in the living room in a moment." She said with quick wink before she walked out of the kitchen and headed up stairs.

Meanwhile, Jenna was in the threate room. She turned on the large HDTV before walking over the the movie cabinet and looking through it for a moment. "Jack, can you pick a few movies while l go change into something else?" She asked, looking back and him with a sweet smile. She batted her blue eyes for extra measures.

Back