The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wil Wheaton? That punk kid from Star Trek: TNG? Now I'm gonna have to watch the whole thing. Thanks a lot. :p

I've made meat-loaf style burgers with white cheddar in the middle, slicing them off in half-inch-thick chunks. They grill up pretty well, so long as you don't want them beyond medium. Otherwise, all the cheese oozes out and you're left with a meat donut. :p

He's actually got pretty famous in the geek/gamer world in the last few years. He's even made regular appearances on The Big Bang Theory.

What I do is create two halves of the patty, place the cheese inside, then cover with the other half. Then by gently pressing at the sides, I remove the "bulge" created by the cheese. That what the meat will not crack open on the grill and spill out what's inside.

*sigh* Still no further progress on my chapter. Is there any coffee on?

Last edited:
He's actually got pretty famous in the geek/gamer world in the last few years. He's even made regular appearances on The Big Bang Theory.

What I do is create two halves of the patty, place the cheese inside, then cover with the other half. Then by gently pressing at the sides, I remove the "bulge" created by the cheese. That what the meat will not crack open on the grill and spill out what's inside.

*sight* Still no further progress on my chapter. Is there any coffee on?

You need an editor, not coffee! LOL. But here is a lovely coffee for you. Milk? Sugar?

Did you say something about seasoning for that juicy lucy? Do you mind if I blogpost the recipe on my upcoming blog (which I will launch once I can work out how to do the Followers thing). I will link to your stories, of course, and post lots of piccies of Jucy Lucies I find on the net :devil:

You need an editor, not coffee! LOL. But here is a lovely coffee for you. Milk? Sugar?

Did you say something about seasoning for that juicy lucy? Do you mind if I blogpost the recipe on my upcoming blog (which I will launch once I can work out how to do the Followers thing). I will link to your stories, of course, and post lots of piccies of Jucy Lucies I find on the net :devil:

Yes, thank you. That's perfect! :heart: Of course you can blog it! I'll find out the name of exactly what I use. But I think any garlic steak rub/seasoning will work.

Yes, thank you. That's perfect! :heart: Of course you can blog it! I'll find out the name of exactly what I use. But I think any garlic steak rub/seasoning will work.

Garlic rub ... guys, you must stop talking about rubbing. It's making me restless. :devil:

We made double chocolate chip cakes today! Fortunately the battery on my phone ran out so I can't post piccies of them; they were gorgeous tho
:heart:

Garlic rub ... guys, you must stop talking about rubbing. It's making me restless. :devil:

We made double chocolate chip cakes today! Fortunately the battery on my phone ran out so I can't post piccies of them; they were gorgeous tho
:heart:

What?! I don't buy that "battery ran out" story one bit, you tease. :p:devil:

No no, it's the truth, and being Sunday the shops are shut. You must do your little best. :devil:

LOL, I must go and make sandwiches for tea.
:kiss:

Have fun! Now watching the race with my trusty laptop nearby to get some work done on the chapter.

Have fun! Now watching the race with my trusty laptop nearby to get some work done on the chapter.

Splish splosh! No sadly, that's not the sound of the hot tub but of me washing up. Can I not lure you from your writing to give me a rubdown? :devil:

Splish splosh! No sadly, that's not the sound of the hot tub but of me washing up. Can I not lure you from your writing to give me a rubdown? :devil:

I'm very...skilled...at multi-tasking. Just lie down and show me where it aches. ;):devil:

Ah yes, I've heard about your ... skills. *Stretches out comfortably on chaise longue*.
:cathappy:

*Massages shoulders and neck*
Rolf, a cosmo for Duchess and I'll take another long island iced tea. ;)

This is why you get a jeans wearing young man to carry that laundry up the stairs. You shouldn't overwork yourself like that. :D

*Massages shoulders and neck*
Rolf, a cosmo for Duchess and I'll take another long island iced tea. ;)

This is why you get a jeans wearing young man to carry that laundry up the stairs. You shouldn't overwork yourself like that. :D

Oh dahlnk, don't remind me. I had to hoover out under the bed today, to make it quite clear to Lakhi that this would not be a good place for her to have her kittens in, LOL. I have put a box in the linen cupboard, hopefully she will realise that that's the ideal spot! :cattail:

And speaking of ideal spots ... mmmmmm.

Oh dahlnk, don't remind me. I had to hoover out under the bed today, to make it quite clear to Lakhi that this would not be a good place for her to have her kittens in, LOL. I have put a box in the linen cupboard, hopefully she will realise that that's the ideal spot! :cattail:

And speaking of ideal spots ... mmmmmm.

In about two weeks you'll find out, right? Did you try putting some boxes and things under the bed to make it hard for her to get under it?

You do have some tight knots here. There, one down, more to go.

In about two weeks you'll find out, right? Did you try putting some boxes and things under the bed to make it hard for her to get under it?

You do have some tight knots here. There, one down, more to go.

And that Cosmo is hitting the spot too. Ah, thank God the weekend is nearly over! LOL. I can have a bit of a break tomorrow. In between organising the crucifixion of our line manager for completely failing to support us on our teaching day, fetching a late essay I must mark, picking up even more cat food and some cat litter and ferrying Piglet to synchronised swimming.

There are my ballgowns under the bed, so there is no way that cat is going to have her kittens there! :eek:

And that Cosmo is hitting the spot too. Ah, thank God the weekend is nearly over! LOL. I can have a bit of a break tomorrow. In between organising the crucifixion of our line manager for completely failing to support us on our teaching day, fetching a late essay I must mark, picking up even more cat food and some cat litter and ferrying Piglet to synchronised swimming.

There are my ballgowns under the bed, so there is no way that cat is going to have her kittens there! :eek:

Oh, don't tell me the weekend is almost over. :eek: That means I have to return to work tomorrow and deal with people demanding me to fix their computers in cranky and non-sultry tones.

Are your gowns at least protected in some way?

I'm going to move a bit lower now. You're not ticklish anywhere, are you? :rolleyes:

Oh, don't tell me the weekend is almost over. :eek: That means I have to return to work tomorrow and deal with people demanding me to fix their computers in cranky and non-sultry tones.

Are your gowns at least protected in some way?

I'm going to move a bit lower now. You're not ticklish anywhere, are you? :rolleyes:

Dahlink, I am ticklish everywhere except the soles of my feet *sultry giggles*. ;)

My ballgowns are stored in cloth dust bags. Highly comfortable no doubt for giving birth on, :catroar:. Perhaps I should move them to the top of the wardrobe just in case, sigh. (Just a bit lower, sweet thing.)

Well, I'll promise to come in here and make coffee in a sultry way tomorrow, there.
:rose:

*sigh* Still no further progress on my chapter. Is there any coffee on?

The funniest woman on the planet, Jenny Lawson, had a whole thing going with Will Wheaton a couple of years ago.

http://thebloggess.com/2011/03/dear-wil-wheaton/

I love Jenny. She taught me how to make a blog funny, moving and slightly disturbing, as well as how to embrace the word "motherfucker." She is awesome. :D

Dahlink, I am ticklish everywhere except the soles of my feet *sultry giggles*. ;)

My ballgowns are stored in cloth dust bags. Highly comfortable no doubt for giving birth on, :catroar:. Perhaps I should move them to the top of the wardrobe just in case, sigh. (Just a bit lower, sweet thing.)

Well, I'll promise to come in here and make coffee in a sultry way tomorrow, there.
:rose:

Ok, I'll be careful with my touch. :devil:

Perhaps you could move them. Also, be sure to place something soft in that box you put out for her.

That was a big knot, you doing alright there? Lovely photo of the pond by the way.

Last edited:
Ah, time to put my feet up and relax.
Glass of something anyone; before I fall asleep ?
(it's been a very long day)

Evening, all. Another Franzi Hefe-Weissen, Rolf.

Er . . . maybe not. I think I've already gained five pounds today. It started with the monte cristo my wife made, then an entire king-sized bar of chocolate, then a beef brisket sandwich at a -- DAMN FRICKIN' GOOD! -- local BBQ place, and finally homemade chicken parmesan. With both my homemade tomato and alfredo sauces.

Aw, hell with it. Bring me the beer. :D

Evening, all. Another Franzi Hefe-Weissen, Rolf.

Er . . . maybe not. I think I've already gained five pounds today. It started with the monte cristo my wife made, then an entire king-sized bar of chocolate, then a beef brisket sandwich at a -- DAMN FRICKIN' GOOD! -- local BBQ place, and finally homemade chicken parmesan. With both my homemade tomato and alfredo sauces.

Aw, hell with it. Bring me the beer. :D

You and me both. Turns out that despite the thunder, we got a break in the weather long enough to grill up our steaks. I brought over a growler (I'm talking about the beer jug, Naoko :devil:) of Mack and Jacks. Steaks, baked beans, and sausages. Not more than five minutes after pulling off the food from the grill, more thunder then rain. But Dad was happy with his new grill. I'm stuffed, but could totally go for another beer.

Here's some piccies.
http://sdrv.ms/11FDQAy
http://sdrv.ms/11FDTw9
http://sdrv.ms/11FDREv HP, don't look at this one!
http://sdrv.ms/11FDV7k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back