Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mature Sistah Love

My most taboo fantasy is to seduce a mature 55-65 y/o black woman. Must have natural salt and pepper hair, wide hips, big nipples, full lips, trimmed not shaved! Come here lil' Mama!

Being a slave to another man has been a fantacy of mine. An Alpha male with a large cock. I have a friend like that. He likes to parade his big hairy body and muscles when he visits. I just stare and drool.

My wife's girlfriend is doing that to me. Drives me crazy!

Hi all. First time poster, long time lurker here :)
I would have to say one of my biggest fantasies is sex with a married man..and just ruining him. Have him become completely infatuated with me and not even be able to look at his wife without wanting me. Older men in general are such a turn on.
I could write a short novel based on all my fantasies and the twisted thoughts that enter my head

Please tell more! Send the short novel asap!! :)

Hi all. First time poster, long time lurker here :)
I would have to say one of my biggest fantasies is sex with a married man..and just ruining him. Have him become completely infatuated with me and not even be able to look at his wife without wanting me. Older men in general are such a turn on.
I could write a short novel based on all my fantasies and the twisted thoughts that enter my head

Cool. My fantasy is also control fetish oriented, it's to hook up with a girl who obviously wants to control and ruin an older married man, and to spank her soundly, then do her long and hard until she can't even look in the mirror without wanting me. It's the reversal, you see, from thinking you are in control to knowing you are helpless that's so erotic. And when you told me all the fantasies and twisted thoughts, you'd know you were going to be soundly spanked for being such a bad girl.

lol...

not particularly taboo, but as of late I have become aware of my SO's "taboo side" which she denies herself due to a real "good girl" upbringing. but when she's really turned on and horny she'll say what she really wants and its hot. especially when she's had a couple drinks.
problem is, when she sobers up and isnt horny anymore the "fear" kicks in and she has to vigorously deny (to herself as well as me) that she has those thoughts and feelings.
I wish I knew how to make her feel secure enough to take ownership of those fantasies and thoughts and allow herself to live a life free of the burden of guilt/shame/fear and experience all those things she wants but is afraid to admit.

I would say say my fantasy at the moment is being restrained on a bed, blind folded and teased by two men with ice and candle wax then being double penetrated by them...but not before puting ice inside me first....hell it's making me horny just thinking about it

I would have to say either seeing or just hearing about My girl having sex with one of her sisters.

not particularly taboo, but as of late I have become aware of my SO's "taboo side" which she denies herself due to a real "good girl" upbringing. but when she's really turned on and horny she'll say what she really wants and its hot. especially when she's had a couple drinks.
problem is, when she sobers up and isnt horny anymore the "fear" kicks in and she has to vigorously deny (to herself as well as me) that she has those thoughts and feelings.
I wish I knew how to make her feel secure enough to take ownership of those fantasies and thoughts and allow herself to live a life free of the burden of guilt/shame/fear and experience all those things she wants but is afraid to admit.

It takes time. Start by being honest with her about your own taboo thoughts or fantasies (nothing too crazy at first). Let her know it's ok to have those kinds of thoughts and feelings.

Tell her or even show her how turned on you get when she tells you all those dirty thoughts.

Let her know in both actions and words that you will never judge her about it.

Again, all of this will take time and she may never become fully comfortable with talking about it. Don't force it or rush her. Just take what you can get even if it's little.

Good luck.

Mine

I'd say mine at the moment, until I can try it, is being dominated by a woman younger than me, and made to worship her and feel 'owned' by her.

As a young man I happened to catch a woman and young girl having fun together in the woods. When they caught me spying I ran but they convinced me they wanted to invite me in their fun. They only wanted to teach me a lesson. I got naked and allowed them to tie me to a tree thinking I was going to have fun. Instead they took my clothes and left me tied to the tree.
My fetish would be to be tied naked like that and have a group of girl hikers find me and play with me any way they wanted

Replying to Les...
I have very similar experiences with my wife as well

Last edited:
707_1000.jpg

My Taboo Sexual Fantasy is being in my daughter's room while she is undressing.

I would hide in the clothes closet and watch her while I masturbate.

Afterwards, she would say to me, "Okay Daddy, that's been long enough. Get out of my closet and give me the $50 you promised."

Last edited:
I have had a couple, 1 is sex with a midget guy or girl, 2 a naughty caretaker to someone that's dependent on me for everything bathing dressing and oh ya naughty sexual things to.

mine is to have a job as a personal assistant, id stroll around the office in something smart yet sexy but every so often get buzzed up to the office and be asked to bend over the desk to take a hard fucking or get on my knees to relieve some of the bosses pressures with my mouth..

mine is to have a job as a personal assistant, id stroll around the office in something smart yet sexy but every so often get buzzed up to the office and be asked to bend over the desk to take a hard fucking or get on my knees to relieve some of the bosses pressures with my mouth..

Would love a job where I had an assistant like that. Would make for some productive work indeed. ;)

I think it's time for an interview. Report to my office - no panties required.

Yum! Such a hot fantasty. I had a similar situation with a girl i was seeing at a party. I would give her a look every now and again during the night, and we would disappear into one of the rooms, I would bend her over, lift her dress, and pull her panties aside and either kiss her beautiful pussy, or fuck it hard for a few moments. We did this many times throughout the night, and it was such a erotic tension between us the whole evening.

We were insatiable by the end of the night and had wild and rough sex after everyone left. That girl was so fun.

Mine is to perform oral sex on my oldest daughter....RELAX she is 19. She is incredibly gorgeous & she was blessed to be physically perfect in my eyes. She is a tall, very well built ginger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back