Roadside Hotel

She giggled as they talked and couldn't help but feel so comfortable with him. A smile crossed her lips as he mentioned how the food was great but not the atmosphere.

"Ummm do you realize how cold it is out there? We could get it and go back to my room with it."

She bit her lip hoping he didn't think that was too forward of her to be saying.
 
She says...."Ummm do you realize how cold it is out there? We could get it and go back to my room with it."

"Yeah that totally works great"

They order their food to go and recieve it pretty fast....

continuing to make small talk while waiting.... his eyes fighting the urge to look her over....
 
She smiled as they talked and giggled a little. When the food came out she took the bags and looked to him.

"Ready to get back and talk some more?"

She took his arm again and walked back with him to the car looking forward to the rest of the night.
 
They got back in the car and drove back to the hotel... On the way back he could not help checking her out a bit more... Once again he loved how the seat belt pressed between her tits... and how her tits giggled a little because of the poor suspension in his jeep... He got a little hard and then tried to adjust his cock with out her noticing....

He tried to keep the conversation going to play it all cool and stuff..."Dang I am so hungry..."
 
She smiled and nodded to him as they talked about things. She noticed how he was trying to adjust himself and it made her smile even more.

"Oh my gosh yes..I'm starving. Can't wait to try this stuff."
 
"So before we get back is there anything else you need or anything?"

He really had not alterior motive in asking.... just being polite.
 
She thought about it a moment and looked to him wide eyed and smiled.

"yes yes there is...we don't have desert or drinks."

She grinned and giggled a little thinking a moment.

"I mean unless you have some more surprises back at the hotel."
 
Ben loved Evies playful personality... they way she giggled and mentioned things.


"haha you like suprises huh? well hmmmm... there is that wine I brought up... I think there is some tequilla, and some chocholate... and ummmm whipped cream from the waffle bar they set up in the morning.... does any of that stuff work for ya?"
 
"Ohhh that all sounds great. Guess it's a party in my room but we can't drink if you're going to be driving home. I mean you might have to stay over if you drink."

She didn't know where he lived but she wasn't going to let him drink and drive that was just not going to happen. And she surprised herself by saying he might have to stay but it sounded like a good idea.
 
Ben was feeling pretty confident so he threw a line out..."Haha no worries if I get too tipsy I can find a room to stay in... or I can help keep you warm?" This was his first really flirty statement so he was a little nervous making it.

They pulled up to the hotel. "So how about I go raid the lost and found as well as the pantry and meet you back at your room in a few?"
 
She smiled and giggled when he mentioned keeping her warm. Getting a little more flirty back she leaned over close to him.

"Ohh and I'm sure you can keep me nice and toasty tonight. I mean it is awfully cold out."

She kissed his cheek and sat back over as they pulled up to the hotel. Getting out she nodded to him and walked with him up to the front.

"Sounds good see you in a few."

She headed to her room and sat the food out on the table and placed a couple of glasses on it and the wine as she waited for him to come up.
 
Ben went through the lost and found as well as the pantry and the house keeping closet. He got the the whipped cream, some chocolate, he found a bottle of apple whiskey. While in the housed keeping area he saw in a bag a tube of vanilla flavored lube which had been discarded by a guest. Seeing that sent a bit of a shock wave through his body and piqued his curiousity.... "I wonder if.... " his imagination ran a bit wild... He grabbed it but kept it hidden. He also grabbed some of the cut flowers they were going to put out on the tables in the morning for the breakfast buffet.

He walked up to the room holding the flowers and food and knocked on the door....
 
Evie stopped hearing the knock on the door and she smiled as she answered it seeing him standing there.

"Hey handsome come on in."

She took the flowers and let him set the rest of it down. Laying the flowers on the counter she looked to him.

"So what all did you find?"
 
"Haha... well I found these flowers...." Holding them out to you...

"And I found the honey whiskey, some chocolate, some whipped cream, and thats pretty much it (my mind wonders a bit).... plus the wine from earlier... and that spa stuff..."

I look you over....

"Yeah i think you are pretty cool...."

I set the stuff down.

"So um should we eat?"
 
She slid her shoes off and got a bit more comfy as he sat the stuff down.

"Yes food sounds good...I set it all out over here. Maybe we could watch a movie after and have a few drinks. I mean unless you're in a hurry."

She bit her lip and walked over to the table and sat down at the table waiting for him.
 
Ben has a seat at the little table where the food is laying out.

"A movie is great, drinks, conversation,.... pillow fight.. wrestling... whatever. I really am not in a hurry at all... but um I also dont want to keep you up super late either... you might have really far to drive or something?"
 
She smiled and bit her lip. She nearly forgot that she had to still drive another 5 hours in the morning. She would just get there a little later than expected but it wasn't like anyone was expecting her.

"It should be ok. I don't have all that far to drive tomorrow."

She smiled and started to eat as she stared over to him.

"So tell me about yourself Ben"
 
"Hmmm me.... well I am devistatingly handsome, I am a college student, I wear a vest to work.... and a i found a bottle of vanilla flavored lube earlier and I put it in my pocket. I am studying politcal science and i think i want to be an honest politician someday who cant be bought..."

He grins a bit at his answer...

"how about you?"
 
She smiled listening to his answers and one of them caught her attention and that was the vanilla flavored lube.

"Ohh well I'm a college student, gorgeous, I'm in a sorority at school and I'm very interested in knowing what you plan on doing with that vanilla flavored lube."

She grinned and didn't miss a beat in her answers and she continued to eat her meal as she stared at him.
 
"You definitely are gorgeous!! haha..." Pauses for a second.

"with the lube... hmmm? well um lets pretend that I had a nice big piece of hot apple pie in front of me... and lets pretend that the vanilla lube was caramel. I would take the hot fudge and drip it nice and slow all over that piece of pie. Then I would more than likely take a very small nipple at first, just to savor the taste of it. I would love to lean down and just like the caramel off of that piece of pie... taking small nibble while i do..." pauseing again...

"Yeah you know something like that I think"

I sit there with a massive hard on thinking about what i had just said.
 
She grinned and listened to him starting to squirm in her seat wondering how it would feel to be that piece of pie and have his tongue licking something off of her.

"Mmm sounds good to me."

She was done with her food and poured some more wine and filled his glass too. Taking a sip she got up and whispered to him.

"Care to strip down and get in that hot tub with me? Or is a movie a better idea?"
 
" the Mexican was really pretty good.... but man that pie sounds really good right now!"

"yea the tubs here are so good... I will turn the water on"

he walks towards the tub and stops to pull her up. He pulls her in close to him. his face turns down and he leans forward to kiss her. His lips peck at hers sofltly as he nibbles. His hand moves down to her waist pulling her closer.
 
"Sounds good thank you."

She grinned up to him and stood as he pulled her up. She thought he was just helping her up until he leaned in to kiss her lips. Closing her eyes she returned the kiss and held onto him feeling as if she was going to lose her balance.

Pressing into him she moaned softly into his lips letting her hand come up to toy with the back of his neck as she deepened the kiss.
 
his lips parted to suck her lips into his mouth and then started to tease her lips with his tongue.

His hand moved down and under her shirt tugging it upward... as if to pull it off.

He tugged it upward and broke this kiss.

"This is really happening right now..."
 
She flicked her tongue out at him and brushed against his lips and tongue. Slowly she opened her eyes as he was pulling her sweater up and she lifted her arms so he could remove it. He would see she was wearing a pink lace bra that could be seen through and was perfect against her tanned skin. Smiling up at him she nodded.

"Mmmhmm unless for some reason you don't want it to happen."
 
Back
Top