How much you make me smile:)

and...

how much that frightens me and that I am poised for flight. :(

I have so many walls up, too many

and you will lose patience

before the last one falls.

:rose:

What a friendly place this can be if you are on at the right time

Hey! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself and me lots of interesting people of all ages! If you have any questions, ask anyone of us! We are all happy to help out someone new!:rose:

I get so frustrated with home improvement information and decisions. I wish I knew more about that crap so I could feel better about my decisions and not second guess it. :mad::mad::eek::eek:

I get so frustrated with home improvement information and decisions. I wish I knew more about that crap so I could feel better about my decisions and not second guess it. :mad::mad::eek::eek:

Just have the people on HGTV do it for you. But I hope you like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. :rolleyes:

Just have the people on HGTV do it for you. But I hope you like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. :rolleyes:

If those bath crasher sort of people were in my area, I'd love to let them do it. Heck, I'd even flash my boobies to get their help. LOL:eek:

I understand...having practiced architecture for 30+ years I can imagine the dizzing array of confusion someone has to sort thru when they don't deal with it every day. As building technology evolves, it only gets more complex...But, if there's anything I can offer in the way of advice, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Now that's an episode that would get good ratings! :D

You get a cookie for that kind remark! :kiss::kiss:

I understand...having practiced architecture for 30+ years I can imagine the dizzing array of confusion someone has to sort thru when they don't deal with it every day. As building technology evolves, it only gets more complex...But, if there's anything I can offer in the way of advice, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thank you! It's hard to know where to start because my head is swimming. And it doesn't help that I made a decision, and then my father castigated me for not getting two other quotes first. :( If I can get some clarity, I will take you up on that offer :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back