The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so close to finishing but I just can't seem to get myself in the mind to do it. *sigh*

I'm going to have to go force myself to sew for a bit. Only about 30 mins of work left. :rolleyes:

"Beauty without grace is the hook without the bait."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

But what is grace without beauty?
:confused:

It has been so long since I turned the View Avatars on!

Last edited:
Ohhh, so tempting... but I'll have to wait until after you bear fruit (again). I don't think floggers and crops and things are exactly recommended for your condition.

:kiss: anyhoo.

Oh, I still get flogged and suchlike, we just make accommodations. It's really not as difficult as many people think.

We never let pregnancy get in the way of fun when I was preggers. We just used common sense.

He's not really into serious hardcore pain play anyway, so the things we're doing now aren't much different than what we were doing before I got pregnant. :)

He's not really into serious hardcore pain play anyway, so the things we're doing now aren't much different than what we were doing before I got pregnant. :)

Neither is K, which helps when you're preggers. He's about as sadistic as I am masochistic - he's not interested if I'm not enjoying myself and I'm not into anything that leaves major marks.

Neither is K, which helps when you're preggers. He's about as sadistic as I am masochistic - he's not interested if I'm not enjoying myself and I'm not into anything that leaves major marks.

Bondage and Domination are his biggest kinks, so we do have a flogger and paddles, little things like that, nothing seriously owie.

Lots of ropes. Mister admires Homburg a lot, on this site, for his rope mastery.

Bondage and Domination are his biggest kinks, so we do have a flogger and paddles, little things like that, nothing seriously owie.

Lots of ropes. Mister admires Homburg a lot, on this site, for his rope mastery.

Domination is one of K's big kinks. He really likes bondage, but doesn't have the patience for anything big. By the time I'm how he wants me, he wants me to change position, and we have to start over. We both want to try out electro play, but that's more of a play thing than a pain thing for us.

Domination is one of K's big kinks. He really likes bondage, but doesn't have the patience for anything big. By the time I'm how he wants me, he wants me to change position, and we have to start over. We both want to try out electro play, but that's more of a play thing than a pain thing for us.

Yuh, it depends what you use.

We've played with a tens unit a few times, and it's really only painful if used on a higher setting for a while.

You can definitely go with lower settings etc and go strictly for the sensation play, which I think it's better for anyways

Yuh, it depends what you use.

We've played with a tens unit a few times, and it's really only painful if used on a higher setting for a while.

You can definitely go with lower settings etc and go strictly for the sensation play, which I think it's better for anyways

I know. A guy brought one to one of the few munches we went to, and we let him put it on my hand, just so i could see. It was awesome, and would have been more awesome in the hands of someone I trust.

It's really too bad alcohol is not traditionally served at baby showers, because it would make today a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back