As I said, Part MMXII: Minorities and Whites DON'T share the same values

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
I told you this country's views on politics are going to see a MAJOR shift as whites become a smaller percentage of the population.

You bet against me at your peril.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/313624/print

Mr. Kerbel is struck by the findings that Hispanics and blacks are 61 percent in favor of the US lawsuit against Arizona's law. Just 30 percent of white respondents support the government's suit.

“The differences between whites and nonwhites on this are very stark,” says Kerbel. “The numbers seem to reflect that among white American voters there is something that needs to be done about illegal immigration, and that the Arizona law addresses that. But among blacks and Hispanics, the law is viewed as a strong form of profiling and so there is strong sentiment against it.”

I told you this country's views on politics are going to see a MAJOR shift as whites become a smaller percentage of the population.

If you consider yourself to be intelligent, why do you keep using these nonsensical relationships between information / stories and yourself in an effort to prove your "superiority"?

It doesn't make any sense. It's like some high-schooler writing his first opinions column in the homeroom newspaper...

If you consider yourself to be intelligent, why do you keep using these nonsensical relationships between information / stories and yourself in an effort to prove your "superiority"?

It doesn't make any sense. It's like some high-schooler writing his first opinions column in the homeroom newspaper...

Lt is so desperate to be part of a group, he'll take any group that comes along.

If you consider yourself to be intelligent, why do you keep using these nonsensical relationships
Stop right there. Explain to me why I should care what an angry midget like you thinks is nonsensical?

The facts support what I've been saying. Your opinion on that is irrelevant. Well, I mean, except that it shows what an angry little midget you are.

Here comes more rory alts!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/313624/print

Mr. Kerbel is struck by the findings that Hispanics and blacks are 61 percent in favor of the US lawsuit against Arizona's law. Just 30 percent of white respondents support the government's suit.

“The differences between whites and nonwhites on this are very stark,” says Kerbel. “The numbers seem to reflect that among white American voters there is something that needs to be done about illegal immigration, and that the Arizona law addresses that. But among blacks and Hispanics, the law is viewed as a strong form of profiling and so there is strong sentiment against it.”

I agree with you absolutely. Of course whites think differently then the colored people and the wet-backs. You genetically inferior peoples tend to stick together.

I agree with you absolutely. Of course whites think differently then the colored people and the wet-backs. You genetically inferior peoples tend to stick together.
Ooh look, racism. Better condemn it, because Le Jerque never will.

Back