Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling all that naughty today so if anyone wants to just chat, hit me up. Manof1000razorblades

would love to talk to Couples and select Females
topics: MFM, Partner swapping,I have experience with Many forms of Kink from mild to Taboo and Exhibitionism (tasking gladly...provided) want to share stories and pics of your wife/gf
Want some advice on getting her into being shared?? or how you process these things
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

39 yo male home alone for the evening would love to have some nice naughty chat or rp with a lovely young woman. yim - carolinaboy4fun

Bi married guy, home alone and very horny. can chat for awhile if anyone is interested.

YIM - sallybats68

lets talk ;-)

If any girls wanna talk about whatever makes them hot or whatever, then come talk to me sometime. My yahoo id is sharrettsteven.

Attachments

• 1402375635505.jpg
    1402375635505.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 174
male female don't matter chat with all so long as your serious would love some mic fun feel free to say hello thanks.

gosh.. its been ages since Ive logged on due to my busy schedule. Finally have some free time today to play. Any willing daddies?

Add me on YIM please?

Hello there

30 year old married man here, looking for a woman or couple to chat with on Yahoo. BostonJames1984 is my username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back