Back after a 4 month break

A view for Master. The last pic, you will probably see where I used the riding crop on my ass and it really stung!!!!

Stunning! Beautiful! Delectable! I would love to lick that ass and fuck you with my tongue.
1359.gif
 
I know for an absolute fact, you are nowhere near as glad as I am that you posted these!!! They are definitely going to be used as inspiration, multiple times!!

heeheehee naughty!

Stunning! Beautiful! Delectable! I would love to lick that ass and fuck you with my tongue.
1359.gif

*blush* Thank you!

These are awesome.

Love seeing those tight fuckholes stretched out. :D:D:D

:devil:

I am glad I can please so many. :D
 
I think good is a matter of perspective. As in, I'd definitely fuck you real good! ;)

I have resigned myself to the naughty list this year. But Daddy has much more in his sack than I could ever hope for from Santa ( fat judgemental bastard :p )
 
I have resigned myself to the naughty list this year. But Daddy has much more in his sack than I could ever hope for from Santa ( fat judgemental bastard :p )

*tries to act shocked* You....On the naughty list? I would have never guessed ;) How about you sit on my lap and tell me what you want :D
 
Well does the naughty girl need a spanking? I'd definitely be up for that task :)

Oh I have had my fill of spanking for the weekend. I was naughty with Master yesterday and punished myself with my riding crop to atone for my behaviors.
 
Back
Top