Intelligent online sub F

wow!

a little controversy I see ;) - I guess its good that we can get a discussion going on the fact that I haven't got many discussions going :p
 
Go Go

Go Stray Kat Go!

I realise the cheerleading is a bit late :) but there is nothing like a bit of intelligence in a sensual woman now is there ;)
 
Bump man. I wish you the best of luck. Theres a few good women on here, just gotta weed out the ones that dont fit ya.
 
..
this is about far more than just heavy breathing and name calling.

Let me into your mind so I can fuck you from within.

Indeed, it is. Although heavy breathing and name calling are certainly part of the fun. I'm intelligent, female, submissive, and online. My bio and post history offer an honest glimpse of what makes me tick.
 
mmm hear hear

Just reread your reply not sure why i didnt comment ages ago :)

but that is the truth interest and spark cam lead anywhere ;)


I have been checking on some guys.
I found:

"suck" Playground
"fuck" Playground
"lick" Playground
"yeah baby love those tits" Am/pics

And so on and so forth. Literally a hundreds of posts.

When I receive a PM I check a PM.
If a guy is interesting enough (and its not a small treat to be actually interesting to me) and manages to keep that interest for a certain period of time, he can fuck me any damn way he wants.
 
:kiss: I can't bear to see a good man all alone....

If you want to chat with me... I am here right now...

Mind you I am in the great Land Downunder which may crimp your style a bit!

Hope you find someone soon :kiss:
 
Back
Top