For my sexy husband ...

Ohh so sweet with me this morning :)

I'm glad you don't insist - I was wearing a pair of stockings and a black silk nightie and I was sooo wet for him

He was more surprised when I positioned myself in front and he could tease my tight rosebud as I slid up and down before I made him give me two explosive orgasms and then ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

He filled me to the brim with his hot cum as I came again. He pulled out to watch Nurse T give me a full oral exam sucking his hot cum from between my swollen ravaged lips.......when her mouth was full of our combined love creme....she crawled up and dribbled some of the creme onto my tits and then gave me the rest in a loooooooong hot kiss as she rubbed her tits against mine......I mooooooooaned as she moved back down to my tits and..........

He filled me to the brim with his hot cum as I came again. He pulled out to watch Nurse T give me a full oral exam sucking his hot cum from between my swollen ravaged lips.......when her mouth was full of our combined love creme....she crawled up and dribbled some of the creme onto my tits and then gave me the rest in a loooooooong hot kiss as she rubbed her tits against mine......I mooooooooaned as she moved back down to my tits and..........

oohh - had it ended like that - OMG :D:D

:kiss: Katie :kiss::rose:

Ohh so sweet with me this morning :)

I'm glad you don't insist - I was wearing a pair of stockings and a black silk nightie and I was sooo wet for him

He was more surprised when I positioned myself in front and he could tease my tight rosebud as I slid up and down before I made him give me two explosive orgasms and then ....

Ohhh, you're naughty! You want to kill me with all those descriptions ?:):) I'm imagining you and I'm getting hard in a second and you keep teasing...:) You're just wonderful and beautiful! And that's a fact! :rose:

Ohhh, you're naughty! You want to kill me with all those descriptions ?:):) I'm imagining you and I'm getting hard in a second and you keep teasing...:) You're just wonderful and beautiful! And that's a fact! :rose:

Thank you baby - wonderful and beautiful :rose:

you'll make me blush (more) :D

Thank you baby - wonderful and beautiful :rose:

you'll make me blush (more) :D

And I bet you look even more beuatiful when you blush...:) But then again, well, I would prefer to see you in your stockings and that blue nightie...:)Any pics you want to share ? Blue seems to like you...:)That bikini is a Dream!

Hey sweetheart!!!:) Surely your hubby has more pix of his beautiful lady to share with us!!!!;):devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

Hey sweety!:) Hope things are going wonderfully downunder this week!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back